Lying Doug Jones launches misleading attack ad about Roy Moore's court record on sex crime cases

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Man oh man, Jones and his people are truly scumbuckets. Did I mention he's a Democrat? This is as bad as the Hwy 31 advertisement.

From Politifact and they are more pro D so this is a smackdown.

Our ruling
An ad from the Jones campaign said that Moore disagreed and dissented in a case involving the abuse of two underage girls. There is no question that Moore dissented, but the ad provides no context for what Moore disagreed with. The glaring lack of detail leaves reasonable viewers with the impression that Moore disagreed with the conviction.

That’s not what he said. He disagreed with the court’s decision not to consider a legal question of admissible evidence. Several independent law professors told us that Moore raised a valid point that was legally separate from the underlying conviction in the case.

The ad leaves out critical context that gives a highly misleading impression. We rate this claim Mostly False.

tom-mostlyfalse.jpg

Jones ad wrongly attacks Moore on sex crime case

Democrats will do anything to win an election, no deviance from reality is too much. I'm glad Dems/fake news collusion have arrived at zero credibility and everyone knows it.

Man oh man, Jones and his people are truly scumbuckets. Did I mention he's a Democrat? This is as bad as the Hwy 31 advertisement.

Our ruling
An ad from the Jones campaign said that Moore disagreed and dissented in a case involving the abuse of two underage girls. There is no question that Moore dissented, but the ad provides no context for what Moore disagreed with. The glaring lack of detail leaves reasonable viewers with the impression that Moore disagreed with the conviction.

That’s not what he said. He disagreed with the court’s decision not to consider a legal question of admissible evidence. Several independent law professors told us that Moore raised a valid point that was legally separate from the underlying conviction in the case.

The ad leaves out critical context that gives a highly misleading impression. We rate this claim Mostly False.

tom-mostlyfalse.jpg

Politifact? Psh. Fake.

Our ruling

tom-mostlyfalse.jpg

Politifact? Psh. Fake.

Politifact leans left that's what was a tad shocking that they ripped Jones for this. They have partnered with al.com to fact check the advertisements which is actually very cool.

I'm impressed.

Our ruling

tom-mostlyfalse.jpg

Politifact? Psh. Fake.

Politifact leans left that's what was a tad shocking that they ripped Jones for this. They have partnered with al.com to fact check the advertisements which is actually very cool.

I'm impressed.

Oh give me a freaking break. PolitiFact is bogus. Just like PunditFact is. No credibility. Bias to the left.

Oh shit, sorry, forgot to cite my source:

Oh give me a freaking break. PolitiFact is bogus. Just like PunditFact is. No credibility. Bias to the left.

Our ruling

tom-mostlyfalse.jpg

Politifact? Psh. Fake.

I'm impressed.

And damn straight they lean left. That's why the shocker of them going after Jones.

Our ruling

tom-mostlyfalse.jpg

Politifact? Psh. Fake.

I'm impressed.

And damn straight they lean left. That's why the shocker of them going after Jones.
Stop with the Politifact bullshit.

FUCK! DID IT AGAIN! I'M SO SORRY!

Stop with the Politifact bullshit.

Left Wingers have been attacking, insulting, condemning and ridiculing Alabamans for decades.
Here is a clue for you dumbass Democrats.
People will not vote for candidates who hate them.
Doug Jones is a dumb liberal jackass and he is going to lose.

Forum List

Back