LYNCH: Transcript Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To 'Islamic Terrorism' Removed...

statement.jpg

From the official voice of ISIS-

Amaq News Agency, the “official” media arm of the Islamic State, has commented on the shooting in Orlando, Florida carried out by jihadist Omar Mateen that left at least 50 dead.

When the truth is staring the sheeple/progressives in the eyes....

still...

They will deny it.

How can you have an intelligent conversation with that sort of mentality? :dunno:

You don't need to talk to the sons of bitches.

The GOVERNMENT must cease and desist the interference in middle eastern countries, They must cease and desist paying for their genocide.

Its fucking simple.

Quit derailing the thread.

In an interview with NBC's Chuck Todd, Attorney General Loretta Lynch says that on Monday, the FBI will release edited transcripts of the 911 calls made by the Orlando nightclub shooter to the police during his rampage.

"What we're not going to do is further proclaim this man's pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda," Lynch said. "We are not going to hear him make his assertions of allegiance [to the Islamic State]."

If anybody had any doubts about Hussein Obama's Administration and his gangsters, this revelation will quickly clear them up.

Hiding and abiding the enemy, what a disgrace!

Lynch: "Partial Transcript" Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To Islamic Terrorism Removed

The federal government wants to conceal the fact that they are SOLELY responsible for the Orlando and similar retaliatory jihadist attacks.

They want to hide the fact that Truman stole Palestine from 1.3 Muslims in 1949. that the US has subsidized the Palestinian Holocaust to the tune of 124 Billion dollars since 1949, and the US has pledged to permanently militarily defend the Jewish State.
Only 1.3 Muslims live in Palestine? How is someone '.3' of a person?

I forgot about the stupid fucks

1,300,000 were living in Palestine in 1949.

Stop trolling Contumacious.

REBUT and/or REFUTE the facts that I have presented,,

You can't?

Then your are the one who is crazy and desperate.

I call a spade a spade. I pull no punches.

Pull whatever you wish, just not here please.:eusa_hand:

The federal government wants to conceal the fact that they are SOLELY responsible for the Orlando and similar retaliatory jihadist attacks.

They want to hide the fact that Truman stole Palestine from 1.3 Muslims in 1949. that the US has subsidized the Palestinian Holocaust to the tune of 124 Billion dollars since 1949, and the US has pledged to permanently militarily defend the Jewish State.

You can't?

If you can't handle the truth move to a discussion about basket weaving.

Honey, they have been attacking and blackmailing religiously since before the Barbary Wars.
statement.jpg

Amaq News Agency, the “official” media arm of the Islamic State, has commented on the shooting in Orlando, Florida carried out by jihadist Omar Mateen that left at least 50 dead.

still...

They will deny it.

How can you have an intelligent conversation with that sort of mentality? :dunno:

The GOVERNMENT must cease and desist the interference in middle eastern countries, They must cease and desist paying for their genocide.

Its fucking simple.

In an interview with NBC's Chuck Todd, Attorney General Loretta Lynch says that on Monday, the FBI will release edited transcripts of the 911 calls made by the Orlando nightclub shooter to the police during his rampage.

"What we're not going to do is further proclaim this man's pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda," Lynch said. "We are not going to hear him make his assertions of allegiance [to the Islamic State]."

If anybody had any doubts about Hussein Obama's Administration and his gangsters, this revelation will quickly clear them up.

Lynch: "Partial Transcript" Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To Islamic Terrorism Removed

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.....:(

Honey, if you can't handle the real truth, maybe you should.

You can't?

Honey, they have been attacking and blackmailing religiously since before the Barbary Wars.
statement.jpg

still...

They will deny it.

Its fucking simple.

Bullshit

That is not what the Barbary Wars were about.

How does hiding the truth help anything? Pretending that it's not Islamic terrorism doesn't make it go away.

How does hiding the truth help anything? Pretending that it's not Islamic terrorism doesn't make it go away.

My point precisely.

Deal with the issue.

You can't?

Look in the mirror:slap:

TgiUrr1.gif

Uhh, yes. And you do realize I believe you could be accused of trolling here... and against the rules.
statement.jpg

still...

They will deny it.

Its fucking simple.

Bullshit

Uhh, yes. And you do realize I believe you could be accused of trolling here...
statement.jpg

still...

They will deny it.

Its fucking simple.

Bullshit

If trolling meand that I do not subscribe to political correctness then I am guilty as charged.

Forum List

Back