LYNCH: Transcript Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To 'Islamic Terrorism' Removed...

Of course.

We don't want to hurt the jihadists' feelings.

They might get mad at us.

It's unbelievable! this Administration will go to any lengths.....ANY! to protect the Islamic terrorists!

What hope is left ???? :mad-61:
What she really meant to say is that the FBI won't release anything that would undermine the Obama agenda - like the truth.

Who gave this bitch the authority to decide what the public is allowed to hear? It appears to be a blatant violation of the first amendment. Of course, by the time all the lawsuits are settled the election will be over.

I agree!

bitch...working and being paid by tax payers,.,,,My GOD I hate these scum ..... american left wing scum...

Arise american people .,,,,,fight these Globalist Scum

And the ultimate goal of course it to make us all defenseless just like the Russians and Ukrainians when Stalin the Marxist Leninist was slaughtering people by the millions in the Soviet Union and the New York Times lied to the entire world defending him while they knew what he was doing.

They still showcase the journalists awards at the NYT headquarters to this day.

WhatWillTheyDOAfterTakingOurGuns_zps6ivhr8qr.jpg

I wrote about this the other night, in a different thread, about this is their plan to follow the Stalinist modus operandi of disarming you, I used that exact example and also a more contemporary example regarding Rwanda, where the Huti's disarmed the Tutsi's and then butchered an estimated 1 million plus of them.

Here, I copy and paste the comments:

"It's obvious that your current Government wants to take your guns off you, every massacre is used to shout for new gun laws and to change your Second Amendment.

The Orlando shooting was played down by everyone from Obama to Hillary to Bernie and the MSM as being a terrorist attack committed by a Radical Muslim, instead immediately they were all out there saying that this again illustrates why they need to crackdown on guns etc.

They're probably hoping or engineering an economic collapse, that way they can do a full-on Soviet style gun confiscation nationwide.

After WWI the Communists seized control, the economy had collapsed, they had millions of ex-military with weapons, being ex-military they knew they'd be Patriotic and would fight the Communists, so they needed to get the guns off them.

They used the threat of starvation, because of the economic collapse, all the people had to rely on the government to feed them.

The ex-military were told, if they handed in their guns, they'd get food, so they handed in their guns and then the Communists deliberately let them starve to death.

The result of the disarmed Russians was 40 MILLION dead, because nobody was able to stop Stalin, Beria etc.

The most recent example would be 1994 in Rwanda, the Hutu's disarmed the Tutsi's, resulting in the Genocide of an estimated 1 million Tutsi's.

There's nothing more dangerous to a Totalitarian Government than a well-armed population and there's nothing to STOP a Totalitarian Government from doing WHATEVER they want IF the population has been disarmed.

History should teach Americans to NOT ALLOW their Government to disarm them, if you allow yourselves to be disarmed, then history should teach you you'll be on the road to Tyranny.

That's what your Second Amendment is for, one of the reasons, to PROTECT you from your government falling to Tyranny."

Here's the thread I made these comments in.

The 2nd Amendment was meant for you to have same guns as the ARMY.

Last edited:
Dont forget he listed Obamas drone killings as one of his motivators.....Obama has been particularly careless in that area killing more civilians than the enemy and killing just based on metadata........

In an interview with NBC's Chuck Todd, Attorney General Loretta Lynch says that on Monday, the FBI will release edited transcripts of the 911 calls made by the Orlando nightclub shooter to the police during his rampage.

"What we're not going to do is further proclaim this man's pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda," Lynch said. "We are not going to hear him make his assertions of allegiance [to the Islamic State]."

If anybody had any doubts about Hussein Obama's Administration and his gangsters, this revelation will quickly clear them up.

Hiding and abiding the enemy, what a disgrace!

Lynch: "Partial Transcript" Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To Islamic Terrorism Removed

"What we're not going to do is further proclaim this man's pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda," Lynch said. "We are not going to hear him make his assertions of allegiance [to the Islamic State]."

We're going to hide the truth, because Islam is the religion of peace.

I can't wait for this administration to end. Bunch of lying hacks.

Lynch just admitted she's going to manipulate the facts to further Obama's agenda. It couldn't be any more of a cut and dried violation of the First Amendment than that.

In an interview with NBC's Chuck Todd, Attorney General Loretta Lynch says that on Monday, the FBI will release edited transcripts of the 911 calls made by the Orlando nightclub shooter to the police during his rampage.

If anybody had any doubts about Hussein Obama's Administration and his gangsters, this revelation will quickly clear them up.

Lynch: "Partial Transcript" Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To Islamic Terrorism Removed

Correction: Lynch is aiding the Prog Islamic Ally. Radical Islamist and Progressive have a Common Enemy: Freedom Loving & Constitutional Respecting Americans.

We're going to hide the truth, because Islam is the religion of peace.

I can't wait for this administration to end. Bunch of lying hacks.

Obama and Co. are a danger to this whole planet.

The irony here is that Lynch and Obama are the ones furthering the ISIS agenda, not the 911 transcripts.

Of course.

We don't want to hurt the jihadists' feelings.

They might get mad at us.

Playing that part of the recording would do anything but hurt the Jihadists feelings. They would probably use it to help recruit others. Why would you want to help them do that?

The people whose feelings it would hurt are Lynch, Hillary and Obama.

Correction: Lynch is aiding the Prog Islamic Ally. Radical Islamist and Progressive have a Common Enemy: Freedom Loving & Constitutional Respecting Americans.

Sure my friend

Fuck Lynch....

I mean fuck her ....

know what we mean / I mean...fuck the bitch'

fuck her

Suppressing the truth from the public is propaganda, and it's being perpetuated by our own government.

So you do want to see pictures of the Sandyhook victims?

If that deviant had called 911, would you want any of it deleted from the transcript?? Would you want the government covering up the fact that they have ignored the needs and signs of the mentally ill?? Your pathetic attempt to distract with such a lame comparison, along with the gun argument, is a fail, little man.

Editing 911 transcripts is the leftwing modus operandi. Look what they did to the Trayvon Martin 911 tapes.

Bless men...ok?

born men'

fuck all the rest

Suppressing the truth from the public is propaganda, and it's being perpetuated by our own government.

So you do want to see pictures of the Sandyhook victims?

If that deviant had called 911, would you want any of it deleted from the transcript?? Would you want the government covering up the fact that they have ignored the needs and signs of the mentally ill?? Your pathetic attempt to distract with such a lame comparison, along with the gun argument, is a fail, little man.

You didn't answer my question.

Bleeping out shit won't change the understandinh of what happened .

It sure as hell can, douche bag. It changed the meaning of the Trayvon Martin 911 tapes.

Sure my friend

Fuck Lynch....

I mean fuck her ....

fuck her

As long as it is somebody else Fucking her, then absolutamente, FUCK HER.

I suggest that a gang of Islamofascists do the deed.

Sure my friend

Fuck Lynch....

I mean fuck her ....

fuck her

really,,,,fuck her,,,,fuck all of them,...what the heck ...this is such a stupid answer ,,,,whatever,,

Sure my friend

Fuck Lynch....

I mean fuck her ....

fuck her

really,,,,fuck her,,,,fuck all of them,...what the heck ...this is such a stupid answer ,,,,whatever,,

The solution is just.

don-t-keep-calm-just-fuck-them-all.png

Of the 10,000 ongoing FBI terror investigations how many revolve around non-citizens? How many are 2nd generation? The USA has been incredibly flexible. The USA is a true melting pot. It is 2016. The old school rules don't apply.

Dear skye as long as they make it CLEAR it was FULL of these inciteful warcries,
I can see some of the reasoning behind this.

We are not talking about stable reasonable people who know what this says already.

The danger is inciting UNSTABLE people who will react and start targeting more targets.
It's dangerous like "triggers" online that can cause anorexic or bulimic people
to start going off on a binge again. I've heard serious complaints that even looking
at anorexic pictures can make an anorexic person start wanting to do that to themselves again!

So for UNSTABLE people who can be incited by these "triggers"
YES I can totally see the point in not spreading the "anti" propaganda.

There are people who started a campaign not to say the shooter's name
on the air or in any media communications because it glamourizes their fame
and makes "copycat" people want to try similar stunts so they can be remembered for something big.

People who think like this are NOT like you and me.

We do need to understand both the minds of the terrorist recruiters
AND the minds of the mentally ill/unstable people they PREY upon and
try to set off a chain reaction of copycat attacks feeding off each other.

What the Obama administration should have done in advance is
meet directly with the rightwing opponents and agree on this tactic
so it is AGREED and UNDERSTOOD why it is being done.
if there is no such agreement in advance, of course it's looks like covering and excusing it.

I don't give a shit of they edit or not . I do resent you treasonist right wingers who want to claim the gov is pro Isis somehow . It's all a deletion from the right to avoid the gun control issue .

I think being pro-ISIS would be treason, not those who criticize it. Obama does show all the symptoms of being pro-ISIS, including providing them with weapons.

Forum List

Back