MA: Fresh attack; Gunman opens fire on cop in car; Patrol car crashes and burns.

Once police departments around the country begin owning up to the fact that they have played a major role in these attacks against them due to their years of killing unarmed people and abusing people's civil liberties, then maybe progress can be made to stop these attacks.
Funneh...

Have you tried NOT BREAKING THE LAW? Works every time..

Left wing cop hate isn't radical...it's mainstream.

And you still can't figure out why.

You being a military vet I'm shocked you are so anti police. They took the same oath as you did to protect American citizens.

False. The police protect the government and they are more dangerous to the average American than a Middle Eastern terrorist.

Oh really? Then I assume you think the military doesn't protect us either? Iraqis aren't shooting people in Chicago.

No, in Chicago it's the police who have been disappearing people at what was a formerly secret black site in Homan Square, completely denying them their Constitutional rights

But I'm sure you're okay with this totalitarian behavior.

Chicago police commander resigns in wake of Homan Square revelations

Once police departments around the country begin owning up to the fact that they have played a major role in these attacks against them due to their years of killing unarmed people and abusing people's civil liberties, then maybe progress can be made to stop these attacks.
Funneh...

I've never been arrested for anything in my life.

Once police departments around the country began owning up to the fact that they have played a major role in these attacks against them due to their years of killing unarmed people and abusing people's civil liberties, then maybe progress can be made to stop these attacks.
Oh, you mean like Jews and Christians are responsible for being targeted by Muslims and Nazis?

I fail to see how that comparison is even remotely relevant.

Cops are cops. Don't mess with them and you'll be just fine.

:lol:

stupid.jpg
I didn't make a comparison.

Learn English Online - English learning online with free English lessons for beginners

You used Sam's image inappropriately, and that's a felony.

Call the po po

We don't call 911 in my neighborhood.

Funneh...

I've never been arrested for anything in my life.
They wouldn't be either....AND they'd be alive if they stuck to not breaking the law.

Once police departments around the country began owning up to the fact that they have played a major role in these attacks against them due to their years of killing unarmed people and abusing people's civil liberties, then maybe progress can be made to stop these attacks.
Oh, you mean like Jews and Christians are responsible for being targeted by Muslims and Nazis?

stupid.jpg

Learn English Online - English learning online with free English lessons for beginners

Call the po po

You don't? How do you get the coroner to come pick up the body?

:biggrin:

Possibly, to an extent, but I'd lay more blame on the Media... "If it bleeds, it leads."
They have the right to post the stories, but in doing so, they also instigate more of the same behavior from attention-seekers.
More conflict = higher ratings.

The media gets blamed when they don't report a story, then they get blamed when they do.

stupid.jpg

Call the po po

That's what pigs are for!

All of those 'innocent' people that were killed and had their civil rights abused. Sure.

If police don't want a war against then they shouldn't be gunning down defenseless people in the streets, raiding the wrong houses in the middle of the night, deploying SWAT teams and military equipment to serve warrants, and beating and abusing people like a pack of wolves for simply looking at them the wrong way.

There are thousands and thousands of videos on the Internet of police brutalizing people and murdering people and they are almost never held accountable for it. People have finally had enough.

That is why these ambushes are happening.

A cop using his police unit to neutralize a live fire incident? A SWAT team entering a house where automatic weapons are believed to be present?

You are either for the cops, or for the bad guys. Period.

Ambushes weren't as frequent back then. Most cop shootings are related to an incident which cops respond to. The radical far right has cop haters do. Retard DontTazeMeBro claims to be right wing.

Left wing cop hate isn't radical...it's mainstream. You being a military vet I'm shocked you are so anti police. They took the same oath as you did to protect American citizens, and a cop killed in Texas or a soldier killed in Iraq...both are equally dead.

Ambushes started being more frequent when the NRA, a marketing concern for gun manufacturers, started pushing for more gun sales.

stupid.jpg

Call the po po

Ever seen Arsenic and Old Lace? Allie's got a relative who thinks he's Teddy Roosevelt and is building the Panama Canal in the basement.

If police don't want a war against then they shouldn't be gunning down defenseless people in the streets, raiding the wrong houses in the middle of the night, deploying SWAT teams and military equipment to serve warrants, and beating and abusing people like a pack of wolves for simply looking at them the wrong way.

There are thousands and thousands of videos on the Internet of police brutalizing people and murdering people and they are almost never held accountable for it. People have finally had enough.

That is why these ambushes are happening.

A cop using his police unit to neutralize a live fire incident? A SWAT team entering a house where automatic weapons are believed to be present?

If that were only time those tactics were deployed you'd have a point, but since they aren't, you don't.

You are either for the cops, or for the bad guys. Period.

False dichotomy, but you already knew that.

Ambushes weren't as frequent back then. Most cop shootings are related to an incident which cops respond to. The radical far right has cop haters do. Retard DontTazeMeBro claims to be right wing.

Left wing cop hate isn't radical...it's mainstream. You being a military vet I'm shocked you are so anti police. They took the same oath as you did to protect American citizens, and a cop killed in Texas or a soldier killed in Iraq...both are equally dead.

Ambushes started being more frequent when the NRA, a marketing concern for gun manufacturers, started pushing for more gun sales.

False, but when do you ever tell the truth about anything?

stupid.jpg

Call the po po
Gee. I wonder if the FBI is monitoring every post you put up Taz?
You're coming very close to crossing the line pal.

Left wing cop hate isn't radical...it's mainstream.

And you still can't figure out why.

You being a military vet I'm shocked you are so anti police. They took the same oath as you did to protect American citizens.

False. The police protect the government and they are more dangerous to the average American than a Middle Eastern terrorist.

Oh really? Then I assume you think the military doesn't protect us either? Iraqis aren't shooting people in Chicago.

No, in Chicago it's the police who have been disappearing people at what was a formerly secret black site in Homan Square, completely denying them their Constitutional rights

But I'm sure you're okay with this totalitarian behavior.

Chicago police commander resigns in wake of Homan Square revelations
You're a fucking liar!
The police commander 'resigned' to move to an even more important position in law enforcement. The move up had been planned LONG before any of the well known drug dealers were detained for questioning at the police facility went running to lawyers hoping to get a cash settlement with the police department b/c the police were 'mean' to the subhuman scum. Which they never got.

Last edited:

stupid.jpg

Call the po po
Gee. I wonder if the FBI is monitoring every post you put up Taz?
You're coming very close to crossing the line pal.

Taz is too much of a cowardly idiot to be of any concern to anyone.

Forum List

Back