MA: Fresh attack; Gunman opens fire on cop in car; Patrol car crashes and burns.

Oh, you mean like Jews and Christians are responsible for being targeted by Muslims and Nazis?

I fail to see how that comparison is even remotely relevant.

Cops are cops. Don't mess with them and you'll be just fine.

:lol:

stupid.jpg
I didn't make a comparison.

Learn English Online - English learning online with free English lessons for beginners

You used Sam's image inappropriately, and that's a felony.

Call the po po
Gee. I wonder if the FBI is monitoring every post you put up Taz?
You're coming very close to crossing the line pal.

Taz is too much of a cowardly idiot to be of any concern to anyone.

Careful!!! DontTazeMeBro informed me of his 7-1 professional fighting record!! He's dangerous man...just ask him hahaha!!!

I fail to see how that comparison is even remotely relevant.

:lol:

stupid.jpg

Learn English Online - English learning online with free English lessons for beginners

Call the po po

Careful!!! DontTazeMeBro informed me of his 7-1 professional fighting record!! He's dangerous man...just ask him hahaha!!!

I'd put money on DontTaz whopping that ass. He is a bad dude in real life, you? Not so much

WWitnesses say the shooters (2) were white. Race matters these days.

With this news Bucs lost his hard on

Not at all. I despise white liberal cop haters. In fact...they're worse. Suburban white libs who are so desperate to relate to the cause of poor blacks that they'll do anything to be in the club.

Wheres the thug label? No mentions of white culture and stuff?

What happened?

Call the po po

I'd put money on DontTaz whopping that ass. He is a bad dude in real life, you? Not so much

You'd lose money. Gracie Jiujitsu > Boxing. Been brown belt since July. But that's for the sports forum not this one.

WWitnesses say the shooters (2) were white. Race matters these days.

With this news Bucs lost his hard on

Not at all. I despise white liberal cop haters. In fact...they're worse. Suburban white libs who are so desperate to relate to the cause of poor blacks that they'll do anything to be in the club.

Wheres the thug label? No mentions of white culture and stuff?

What happened?

White trash rednecks? Or filthy left wing white anarchist commies? Which are they?

Wow, so they arent thugs either. Single family mothers?

These rules are weird but since I keep being told its not about race its even more perplexing.

Wow, so they arent thugs either. Single family mothers?

These rules are weird but since I keep being told its not about race its even more perplexing.

It's not. It's culture. Urban ghetto culture. Rural trailer park culture. There are millions of white thugs ya know? Age too. Thugs are typically younger. Trash is older...just never grew up.

Is that why you called a cop killer a drunk driver and not a criminal, thug or the like? Oh no, I forgot...it was his age tee hee

Once police departments around the country began owning up to the fact that they have played a major role in these attacks against them due to their years of killing unarmed people and abusing people's civil liberties, then maybe progress can be made to stop these attacks.

You're part of the anti cop terror movement. You're the enemy too.

You're an idiot.

Oh, I totally agree. I am just having a little fun with the OP that loves to play the victim and point fingers before the facts come out. It is why I prefer a measured & prudent approach instead of just shooting my mouth off.
A black cop faked a violent racist attack. You probably should be laughing out the other side of your mouth.

So a black lied about being targeted by whites, in a pathetic attempt to hide his own crimes.

Go figger.

Let this story be a lesson to the idiots that fly off the handle and start blaming people before the investigation is complete. That goes for both sides.
Let this story be a lesson to the idiots who claim the blacks haven't declared war.

Oh, I totally agree. I am just having a little fun with the OP that loves to play the victim and point fingers before the facts come out. It is why I prefer a measured & prudent approach instead of just shooting my mouth off.
The majority of cops put their lives on the line to do a dangerous job and protect the rest of us. I've even lost a couple of friends that went down doing that job.

Dirty cops? Burn 'em. Good cops will agree, too.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

A black cop faked a violent racist attack. You probably should be laughing out the other side of your mouth.

And why I be laughing out of the other side of my mouth?

Forum List

Back