MA kindergartner punished for lego-sized gun

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
The claim is that the kid 'traumatized' classmates with a tiny toy gun smaller than a quarter.

Traumatized? Really? If that is true, then the teachers are doing a damn good job of brainwashing children. I wish they'd focus on real dangers and stop picking on little children for stuff like this. It's going too far. I've lost count of how many children have been suspended from school for paper shaped like guns, pop tarts bitten into the shape of a gun, a drawing of a gun, hand posed like a gun, kid talking about Hello Kitty bubble gun, etc..................... Meanwhile, the real danger is deranged criminals with real (and probably illegal) guns. How many school shootings were committed by teenage students who were expelled from school?

How about locking the doors at schools during the day while children are there so they can only be opened from inside by pushing the bar? I guess some solutions have too much common sense to be considered, so they'll keep teaching children to fear the most ridiculous things.

Kindergartner Punished for Bringing Lego-Sized Gun on School Bus | Fox News Insider

Silliness on the part of the school officials. However, "the little boy’s detention was canceled. Mieke Crane, his mother, said, “I’m glad they looked into it. I’m glad I spoke up, and I’m glad my kid’s not in trouble anymore."

Kindergartner Punished for Bringing Lego-Sized Gun on School Bus | Fox News Insider

The boy is still in trouble....he is continuing to attend this school. I would look into sending my son elsewhere for first grade.

What worries me is that some children have actually been brainwashed into having a panic attack at the sight or mention of a gun, even a tiny toy gun. This isn't normal and it isn't a natural response to paper or toy guns. It's taught. I'd like to know what goes on in these classes and whether the children actually show any fear or whether the teachers are exaggerating the effects. If the teacher completely overreacts because of a toy gun, the children will eventually learn to panic because they'll be taught that even babies are dangerous if they have something that even vaguely resembles a gun.

The part of this that outrages me is that our childrens' minds are being played with and manipulated all because of a political agenda.

I remember a teacher who taught kids that cigarettes were the same as drugs and she encouraged her young students to shout 'drug addict' if they saw someone smoking. What an idiot.

This is more of the same bullshit. And it won't stop future tragedies. I guess some teachers just want to push their views on students even though that isn't their job. Many kids will still graduate with inadequate reading and math skills, but as long as they are indoctrinated into liberalism, that is all that matters to some.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back