MA State Senator Brown had meltdown

Democrats are Perfect People..

they have cornered the market on compassion, ethic, morality and just plain old perfectedness..

Yeah, that's what you would say, Willow, if it were a Democratic candidate.

I heard he got caught fucking the neighbor's cat several times.....and exposing himself to old ladies while asking them to give him directions.

He was using a map with an X like cut in it and while sitting in a car the ole lady was pointing a gnarly finger at the location he was asking for he popped his erect penis up through the map rolled up the automatic window pinning the old Octogenarian who was unable to escape dragging her wailing ass down the street.

Oh...wait....that was Pat Boone.:cool:

Speaking of 'meltdown'! It's not Brown but you Democrats. He may lose, but if he does it will be a squeaker and the question will remain, "If Health Care is so unwanted in MA, where is it wanted?" It's Teddy's 'seat.'

Interesting to see that despite everything, Democrats still arent running on the issues. If America favors your positions so much, what are you afraid of?

Dems keep telling us our Health Care system sucks and is like 37th in the world. Where did Ted Kennedy go for his cancer treatments? France? Canada?

This is a bunch of liberal twisting of a fairly innocent story. Or, as I like to call it "the norm". :rolleyes"

This guy didn't go to school and cuss out a bunch of kids. All he did was read their own foul language back to them (two or three words) and gave them a talking-to. He did apologize later just in case anybody was offended. But frankly, I doubt any of the little darlings were.

He said he's known alot of these kids, coached them, knows their folks. It's called PARENTING, people. That's when we let kids know that their behavior is uncivil and why it's unacceptable. This, of course, is something that Martha Coakley knows nothing about, but that damn near any parent of a teenager would fully recognize.

Brown on hot seat after quoting 'F' word at school appearance - Framingham, MA - The MetroWest Daily News

Last edited:
Profanity in front of kids and a radio celebrity telling everyone NOT to donate money to one of the worst natural disasters in world history are okay, as long as republicans are doing it. Comdemning drug abuse and then turning around and doing it yourself is okay, as long as republicans are doing it. I see. I all makes sense to me!

This is a bunch of liberal twisting of a fairly innocent story. Or, as I like to call it "the norm". :rolleyes"

This guy didn't go to school and cuss out a bunch of kids. He was read their own foul language back to them (two or three words) and gave them a talking-to. He did apologize later just in case anybody was offended. But frankly, I doubt any of the little darlings were.

He said he's known alot of these kids, coached them, knows their folks. It's called PARENTING, people. That's when we let kids know that their behavior is uncivil and why it's unacceptable. This, of course, is something that Martha Coakley knows nothing about, but that damn near any parent of a teenager would fully recognize.

Brown on hot seat after quoting 'F' word at school appearance - Framingham, MA - The MetroWest Daily News

Why didn't he let the PARENTS do the PARENTING? The bully decided he was important enough, that he could get away with it.

In Wrentham, Massachusetts State Senator Scott P. Brown (R) was invited ... During the speech, Brown read verbatim several posts attacking him from a ... Often he included both verbatim profanity and the names of the students who wrote them. ... Facebook is often compared to MySpace but one significant difference ...
FACEBOOK FACE BOOK

Rather than focus on the merits of a very poorly run campaign like Coakley has run, in order to do anything to call attention from that the real story one in which Senator Brown actually read from the postings of these students , it was somehow bent in a manner in which it never happened. Sad. very sad.

Hey, he looks good naked at least.

This is the same guy who calls himself a everyman but owns a place in Wrentham, three condos in Boston, a house in New Hampshire, and a timeshare in Aruba.
I think it's pretty ironic that he once posed nude in a magazine that not only women read but also gay men read. And he's against same sex marriage!

The moral values of Republicans always make me laugh.

:lol: Cosmo. :lol:

katherine-heigl-cosmopolitan-cover.jpg

Pull it from the shelves immediately!!! :lol:

Last edited:
This is the same guy who calls himself a everyman but owns a place in Wrentham, three condos in Boston, a house in New Hampshire, and a timeshare in Aruba.

A time-share in Aruba??? Quick, somebody call the cops! :lol:

How many houses does John "Heinz" Kerry own, btw?

This guy didn't go to school and cuss out a bunch of kids. He was read their own foul language back to them (two or three words) and gave them a talking-to. He did apologize later just in case anybody was offended. But frankly, I doubt any of the little darlings were.

Why didn't he let the PARENTS do the PARENTING? The bully decided he was important enough, that he could get away with it.

Get away with what? Seriously, what did he get away with? ... It was the students who were doing the bullying. He just gave them Parental Lecture #238. Geez... get a life already. Do you not have any kids? 'Cause, damn. Maybe that's where you ought to start. It'll put some shit in perspective for ya.

This is pretty funny...maybe Brown's supporters take their cues from him?

From Joe Kennedy on facebook:
“Donna, With all do respect. Me and my family have been threatened with violence from Brown Supporters. I am not sure I would call that a little dissent. I have had to go to my local police department due to the nature of the interactions we are getting. So forgive me if I enlighten you to the facts. I live with a 10 year old little girl. If violence directed at us is a little dissent then I think that your campaign needs to redefine the word.”

Scott Brown supporters threaten Joe Kennedy | Independent Political Report

Forum List

Back