Macron says long Trump handshake 'not innocent'

Did you catch where Trump denied he supported Le Pen, the twat who got her ass whipped by Macron?

So far we know Macron got good grades in school, married his high school drama teacher who is 24 years his senior, and enjoys handshaking contests, but the indications are he is destined to be another Hollande.

All indications are Trump is destined to be another Bush, if he turns out that well
Obama was the other Bush.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
You like the idea that Trump is making most of America miserable, not to mention our Western allies and many other people in the world? You don't care about America. You are not a patriot.

Did you catch where Trump denied he supported Le Pen, the twat who got her ass whipped by Macron?

So far we know Macron got good grades in school, married his high school drama teacher who is 24 years his senior, and enjoys handshaking contests, but the indications are he is destined to be another Hollande.

All indications are Trump is destined to be another Bush, if he turns out that well

You like the idea that Trump is making most of America miserable, not to mention our Western allies and many other people in the world? You don't care about America. You are not a patriot.
Trump is only making you and your snowflake friends miserable, not most of America, and that makes my heart sing. America has had its fill of your hectoring and bullying. When you say "Western allies" you really mean a bunch of globalist politicians. Yeah, they can all go to hell too. They have been fucking up the civilized world for far too long.

Macron is a Rothschild puppet and France will continue to swirl the drain as they continue to submit to radical muslims.
I agree, i am French and Macron went to far...Trump wont forget the handshake, i say : you do you think you are Macron ? a little Sissy that no one will went you in 5 Years.
In his interview Macron described France's relationship with the US as one of conflict, which may win him some support among the notoriously anti American French, but will make it much more difficult for France to deal with the US or our European allies such as Italy, Poland or the UK.
You're ignoring the anti-French on the Right in the US? Remember "Freedom Fries"?
Hahahaha..."Freedom Fries" was precious!!
the funny thing was they looked and tasted just like the french ones.....
Oh no, they tased just like french fries had preciously tasted, french fries had begun to taste sour and bitter, and freedom fries tasted much better.

Source: Politico

Holding onto U.S. president’s hand showed he won’t make even small concessions, French leader explains.

By KAIT BOLONGARO 5/28/17, 11:30 AM CET Updated 5/28/17, 12:43 PM CET
French President Emmanuel Macron said his extended handshake with Donald Trump before a NATO summit was “not innocent” and intended to show he did not make even small concessions.

In an interview with the Journal du Dimanche published on Sunday, the French leader said his interaction with the American head of state was “a moment of truth.”

“My handshake with him was not innocent,” Macron said. “We need to show that we won’t make small concessions, even symbolic ones, while not overhyping things either.”

In the interview, Macron went on to compare Trump’s attitude to power with that of Russia’s Vladimir Putin and Turkey’s Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. “Donald Trump, the Turkish president or the Russian president believe in the logic of the trial of strength, which doesn’t bother me. I don’t believe in the diplomacy of public invective, but in my bilateral dialogues, I don’t let anything pass, that is how we are respected,” he said.

###

Read more: Macron says long Trump handshake ‘not innocent’

Europe America is no longer your friend as we elected a president that is no more then a russian fingerhead. It is sad but it is what it is.
Actually a firm handshake held for at least 5 seconds triggers a release of oxytocin, a hormone that helps establish trust.

Source: Politico

Holding onto U.S. president’s hand showed he won’t make even small concessions, French leader explains.

By KAIT BOLONGARO 5/28/17, 11:30 AM CET Updated 5/28/17, 12:43 PM CET
French President Emmanuel Macron said his extended handshake with Donald Trump before a NATO summit was “not innocent” and intended to show he did not make even small concessions.

In an interview with the Journal du Dimanche published on Sunday, the French leader said his interaction with the American head of state was “a moment of truth.”

“My handshake with him was not innocent,” Macron said. “We need to show that we won’t make small concessions, even symbolic ones, while not overhyping things either.”

In the interview, Macron went on to compare Trump’s attitude to power with that of Russia’s Vladimir Putin and Turkey’s Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. “Donald Trump, the Turkish president or the Russian president believe in the logic of the trial of strength, which doesn’t bother me. I don’t believe in the diplomacy of public invective, but in my bilateral dialogues, I don’t let anything pass, that is how we are respected,” he said.

###

Read more: Macron says long Trump handshake ‘not innocent’

Europe America is no longer your friend as we elected a president that is no more then a russian fingerhead. It is sad but it is what it is.
Actually a firm handshake held for at least 5 seconds triggers a release of oxytocin, a hormone that helps establish trust.
lol Are you suggesting Macron was coming on to Trump?

I agree, i am French and Macron went to far...Trump wont forget the handshake, i say : you do you think you are Macron ? a little Sissy that no one will went you in 5 Years.
In his interview Macron described France's relationship with the US as one of conflict, which may win him some support among the notoriously anti American French, but will make it much more difficult for France to deal with the US or our European allies such as Italy, Poland or the UK.
You're ignoring the anti-French on the Right in the US? Remember "Freedom Fries"?
Hahahaha..."Freedom Fries" was precious!!
the funny thing was they looked and tasted just like the french ones.....
Oh no, they tased just like french fries had preciously tasted, french fries had begun to taste sour and bitter, and freedom fries tasted much better.
if they did it was all in your head.....

Now they've sank to crying about Trump shaking hands as some sort of proof of something. Maybe life on Mars?

Trump shakes hands! Impeach the bastard!
Trumps handshakes and body language in general are telling of his character, ego, and mental instability.

How does Trump's handshake indicate a thing about his character or mental stability?
Little man syndrome. He takes his little hand and grabs and yanks the other participant in a desperate need to show dominance, power, and control.

Now they've sank to crying about Trump shaking hands as some sort of proof of something. Maybe life on Mars?

Trumps handshakes and body language in general are telling of his character, ego, and mental instability.

How does Trump's handshake indicate a thing about his character or mental stability?
Little man syndrome. He takes his little hand and grabs and yanks the other participant in a desperate need to show dominance, power, and control.
You mean he tried to ignore Trump all day to snub him, and then Trump rubbed his face in it. Macron is the one suffering from "little man syndrome."

Trump is only making you and your snowflake friends miserable, not most of America, and that makes my heart sing. America has had its fill of your hectoring and bullying. When you say "Western allies" you really mean a bunch of globalist politicians. Yeah, they can all go to hell too. They have been fucking up the civilized world for far too long.
Look at the polls. The majority of Americans do not approve of what he is doing. People are concerned, even afraid of the path he is taking us down. People are ashamed of his behavior. Anyone with an unbiased perspective knows what a fool and buffoon he is. You are stupid enough to dismiss our Western Allies. That's really disturbing.

You mean he tried to ignore Trump all day to snub him, and then Trump rubbed his face in it. Macron is the one suffering from "little man syndrome."
I am not referring to this isolated innocent. I am referring to every handshake we've watched this man make. You haven't been paying attention? No surprise.

I am not referring to this isolated innocent. I am referring to every handshake we've watched this man make. You haven't been paying attention? No surprise.

Millions of people have watched the exact same events and concluded no such thing. Your "conclusions" are based entirely on fantasy.

Not true I coincident

Millions of people have watched the exact same events and concluded no such thing. Your "conclusions" are based entirely on fantasy.
Not true, I coincidently just read an article by a psychologist who came to the same conclusions I did.

And I did it without a doctorate :2up:

Psychologists break down what Donald Trump's handshakes really mean

Forum List

Back