Maded in Meyykiuh !

Likkmee

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2015
Second World
Nice piece of work but I get da shits at sea

It doesn't even make any difference how the hardware functions.

The crew of queers, transsexuals and unqualified affirmative action Negroes and women are going to fuck it up.

They are being trained on diversity and Critical Race Theory and why they should hate White people so they don't have time to learn how to operate the ship.

Waste of money. Joe Dufus has destroyed the military.

I spent about 30 days on a WW2 vintage carrier (USS Boxer LPH 4 ) and it looked like they ran a trough of sea water across one side of the head and dumped it out the other side. You just pissed or squatted and let it go by. I guess modern carriers have far more sophisticated sanitary facilities but forgot they have to deal with certain female items that come around once a month. Is it worth it to deal with babes on a carrier?

I spent about 30 days on a WW2 vintage carrier (USS Boxer LPH 4 ) and it looked like they ran a trough of sea water across one side of the head and dumped it out the other side. You just pissed or squatted and let it go by. I guess modern carriers have far more sophisticated sanitary facilities but forgot they have to deal with certain female items that come around once a month. Is it worth it to deal with babes on a carrier?
Well. After seeing the 400K to fix the piece of shit...I can take a dozen Mezinz in and have it working in a week
$40K be OK ? no papers, of course

I spent about 30 days on a WW2 vintage carrier (USS Boxer LPH 4 ) and it looked like they ran a trough of sea water across one side of the head and dumped it out the other side.

Uhhh, the LPH-4 is not a "vintage carrier". The class is named after the WWII era Carrier, but that is all. It is an update to the Tarawa class LPH, built in 1995. And even the Tarawa class it was based upon was built in 1971. I myself spent some time on the older USS Iwo Jima. That was a tub in rougher waters.

Forum List

Back