Madeline Albright Converts To Islam

Madeline 1/2bright, go ahead join the religion of peace, and wear that burka. No one wants to see that ugly liberal face anymore.

nbas7l-620x485.jpg

The stupid **** should become a Syrian citizen to properly make her point. She need not be Muslim.

Another madwoman from the Pelosi mold.

The Constitution guarantees the free expression of religion within its borders. It does not prohibit us from banning entrance to those from specific nations simply because many (or all) of its citizens happen to follow a specific religion.

Madeleine Albright 'Ready to Register as Muslim' Over Refugee Suspension
the consititution says "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion" banning people based on their religion is obviously a violation of that

not to mention wrong for a shitload of reasons other than your precious constitution that you like to hide behind, which you shitbags will happily wipe your ass with whenever it suits you

There is nothing wrong with banning legal entry into the United States from countries that have terrorist combatants we don't want here.

ISiS claims they will attack the USA from the inside by sneaking in with refigeea though the southern border.

Wouldn't it be bad to ignore their warnings? Hey are telling us what they have planned. Like when Bush ignored Al Qaeda warnings they would use airplanes to attack the USA. He ignored them, they attacked America.

Last edited:
What would her Muslim name be?

Will she turn in her drivers license and not go outside without being accompanied by a male family member?

She needs to really sell this shit.

The Constitution guarantees the free expression of religion within its borders. It does not prohibit us from banning entrance to those from specific nations simply because many (or all) of its citizens happen to follow a specific religion.

She and a few other ugly liberal(redundant statement) women could join up and make the American version of the Real Housewives of ISIS? Liberal women and Radical Muslim women have about the same IQ.

:clap2:

I'd like to "register" as a Mexican Muslim. And I'll open a tiny little mosque, which I'll call a "mosquito".

What would her Muslim name be?

Will she turn in her drivers license and not go outside without being accompanied by a male family member?

She needs to really sell this shit.

Actually you need to sell yours. Because that's all cultural shit. Got jack-shit to do with a religion.

Y'all ignorami just keep on making us all look stupider and stupider.

:dig:

the consititution says "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion" banning people based on their religion is obviously a violation of that

not to mention wrong for a shitload of reasons other than your precious constitution that you like to hide behind, which you shitbags will happily wipe your ass with whenever it suits you

Just in curiosity, how does banning foreigners who happen to practice a particular religion establish or disestablish a religion?

Just in curiosity, how does banning foreigners who happen to practice a particular religion establish or disestablish a religion?
quit acting you like you dont know.... or give a shit either way. you'd support outlawing islam if you could get away with it

She's not converting to Islam. She said she was registering as a muslim refugee. Like that is going to do something. Wearing a pussy hat had more impact.

:clap2:

I'd like to "register" as a Mexican Muslim. And I'll open a tiny little mosque, which I'll call a "mosquito".
I'd like to register as a Mexican fire chief. That way I can name my sons Hose A and Hose B.

Forum List

Back