Madison Cawthorn Now Blames DC Cocaine And Orgy Claims On ‘The Left And The Media’

Well there are sins that are easily forgiven and since that are unforgivable. We all have urges to hook up with members of the opposite sex so that is easily forgivable. The thugs that commit murder or sell drugs, or the queers who have unnatural sex are the ones committing sins that are not forgivable.
Baloney, I learned that there’s only one unforgivable sin and that’s suicide, since you don’t have time to repent. I‘m not interested in the beliefs of whatever cult you belong to, since it’s obviously not Christian.

I wonder how long Kevin McCarthy's intervention took to convince Cawthorn to blame his insanity on "the left and the media"? Maximum projection! Crazy and funny.
Cawthorn was homeschooled in Hendersonville. He may have been screwed up before his tragic accident.

I wonder how long Kevin McCarthy's intervention took to convince Cawthorn to blame his insanity on "the left and the media"? Maximum projection! Crazy and funny.
Cawthorn was homeschooled in Hendersonville. He may have been screwed up before his tragic accident.

Right, because homeschooled kids don’t fair as well as those educated in public schools. You might want to think that through a bit. It isn’t homeschooled kids, by and large, who can’t do basic math and can’t figure out which bathroom they should use to do their drugs.

Madison is making the Republicans split as a party, half of the party is pissed over allegations of coke-fueled orgies and the other half are mad they were not invited.
26 years in Miami, back in the day, so I've been to a few "coke filled orgies" and can verify they're just fun and harmless.
More whores, less wars.
Mee 2022

Right, because homeschooled kids don’t fair as well as those educated in public schools. You might want to think that through a bit. It isn’t homeschooled kids, by and large, who can’t do basic math and can’t figure out which bathroom they should use to do their drugs.
Some homeschooled kids are very peculiar.

Actually, Hendersonville is one of the most tremendous cities in all of North Carolina. Its produced a lot of tremendous athletes including the fabled McGuire twins who tipped the scales at close to 3/4 of a ton and were outstanding. Unfortunately, like so many great athletes they both died far before their time.

The North Carolina congressman blamed “the left and the media” for accurately reporting his comments on a right-wing YouTube channel last week.

Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.) is now claiming that he wasn’t referring to his fellow Republican politicians when he claimed that leaders he “looked up to” in Washington had invited him to orgies and had also done cocaine in front of him.

In a statement released Friday, the controversial congressman said his comments on a recent podcast appearance “calling out corruption have been used by the left and the media to disparage my Republican colleagues and falsely insinuate their involvement in illicit activities.”

In an interview posted last week on the right-wing YouTube channel Warrior Poet Society, Cawthorn said that Washington elites had used cocaine in front of him and invited him to sex parties.

Since Cawthorn is fond of Donald Trump and hates Democrats, many people assumed the admired Washington elites inviting Cawthorn to orgies and snorting coke in his presence were probably Republicans.

Madison Cawthorn Now Blames DC Cocaine And Orgy Claims On ‘The Left And The Media’

Cawthorn is obviously not playing with a full deck. What do you think? At least this is a break from all the WAR threads on the Politics forum.
If he was talking about Republicans I'd have been shocked...and I was....BUT if he's talking about DemoKKKrats...ho-hum....not news!! See Hunter for party lists.

Greg

Actually, Hendersonville is one of the most tremendous cities in all of North Carolina. Its produced a lot of tremendous athletes including the fabled McGuire twins who tipped the scales at close to 3/4 of a ton and were outstanding. Unfortunately, like so many great athletes they both died far before their time.

I know Hendersonville.

Parents make children, gays do not.
So two gay people can procreate? Since when?

So despite the explanations of people here who know gays who are biological parents, you're still in denial of the reality in the world. How Republican of you.

I guess my former sister-in-law and her two sons don't exist then. They seemed so REAL!

Some homeschooled kids are very peculiar.

As are some kids educated in public schools. In general, homeschooled kids do much better academically. Some are more socially awkward, but as opposed to being more sexually experimental and more prone to drug use and violence, I find that to be a much more desirable outcome.

As are some kids educated in public schools. In general, homeschooled kids do much better academically. Some are more socially awkward, but as opposed to being more sexually experimental and more prone to drug use and violence, I find that to be a much more desirable outcome.
They sure seem weird to me.

So despite the explanations of people here who know gays who are biological parents, you're still in denial of the reality in the world. How Republican of you.

I guess my former sister-in-law and her two sons don't exist then. They seemed so REAL!
Shit happens. They can be as gay as they want I am sick of them moaning about not being able to recruit children. In fact, I am sick of hearing about gays. They are protected by the sames laws as everyone else.

Forum List

Back