Madonna Has A Complete 'Trump Win' Meltdown - Even Attacks Women

I think she's a bit weird, to put it mildly. Wasn't she the one offering blow jobs?

----she expressed herself METAPHORICALLY----in a metaphysical manner------with poetic license
I never had a metaphorical blowjob. How does that work, you pretend you are with somebody else?

I think you use a hair dryer.
A vacuum cleaner maybe but that's too hot for me.

try CUPPING ----also hot, but less so

I think she's a bit weird, to put it mildly. Wasn't she the one offering blow jobs?

----she expressed herself METAPHORICALLY----in a metaphysical manner------with poetic license
I never had a metaphorical blowjob. How does that work, you pretend you are with somebody else?

:uhh:

:eusa_think:

:scared1:

All coffee snobs do that.

uhm----not exactly----it is a custom of those who drink hot tea from a glass with a cube of sugar held between their incisors ------search the term "cupping"

uhm----not exactly----it is a custom of those who drink hot tea from a glass with a cube of sugar held between their incisors ------search the term "cupping"

CoffeeGeek - Beginner's Guide to Cupping
Beginner's Guide to Cupping

I’m a firm believer that understanding is developed through the act of comparison. Learning to talk about the character of a coffee from a particular origin requires that one have some frame of reference, and if the goal is to figure out what makes a coffee from Kenya great it is important to know what makes it different than other coffees. In other words, what does it mean to taste like a “Kenya”? What tastes distinguish a Guatemalan coffee from a Nicaraguan?

By evaluating coffees in a comparative setting and with an inquisitive, reflective approach one can learn to identify the most essential flavor traits of coffees from different origins. The goal should be to build a reference library of flavors and taste sensations that can become a background against which one can examine new coffees.

Over time a cupper will begin to associate particular flavors with geographical regions and different botanical varieties of coffee. Eventually, a phrase like “this tastes like a bourbon from the Santa Ana region in El Salvador” can have some real meaning. It is important to remember, though, that dogma has no place in coffee tasting. Every time I think I’ve got a region figured out, a coffee comes along that shatters my expectations. Keeping an open mind and sense of curiosity is absolutely essential to becoming an accomplished taster.

“There is no mystery to cupping, only endless intrigue.” – gbw

^^^ Amen to this. No two people are going to agree on everything and the level of importance that they place on things that matter may not be the same either. I love country music for example, but I won't listen to just any singer and its because of other things that I think should be considered like the sound of their voice, what they are singing about exactly, etc. Things like that may not matter as much to another country music fan if it matters to them at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back