🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MAGA a real one: A NAVY SEAL pro-life and guns, saving the USA. DANG?

Obviously Trump has the sucking slurping USMB tea bagger trumpoholic vote in the bag.
trump tears.gif

“Betrayed” features former U.S. Navy Seal Dan Barkhuff, whom the group described as just one of the current and former service members who “feel betrayed” by Trump after the Russia bounty reports surfaced.

:2up: Go tell the trumpster traitors. And the GREAT DOUCHE is both a COWARD and COMPLICIT.

Gee whiz!

This is nothing more than the Left's latest Russian Collusion Bullshit. You people have ZERO credibility.
Navy Seals have no credibility? I thought they'd be some of the chief allies of those talking about a civil war?!?!

If the NYT and WAPO, CNN and MSNBC all reported it then it must be true. Lincoln Project RINOS are out to save the world.
What I see is an American hero disgusted with his CiC, not the NYT, WAPO, CNN or MSNBC .

“Betrayed” features former U.S. Navy Seal Dan Barkhuff, whom the group described as just one of the current and former service members who “feel betrayed” by Trump after the Russia bounty reports surfaced.

:2up: Go tell the trumpster traitors. And the GREAT DOUCHE is both a COWARD and COMPLICIT.

Former Navy SEAL combat veterans should never be allowed to make ads like this one.

Former Navy SEAL combat veterans should never be allowed to make ads like this one.
You don't give up your 1st Amendment rights when you join the military or when you leave. IMO, the same people that are complaining would be cheering, if it was about Obama.

You don't give up your 1st Amendment rights when you join the military or when you leave. IMO, the same people that are complaining would be cheering, if it was about Obama.
We need a new amendment. No one should be allowed to bad mouth Donald Trump.

Yeah, we fought a revolution to stop that kind of thing. If Trump wants to be a king and you want to be one of his subjects, get him to buy an island somewhere, so that he can be worshipped by those who care and leave the rest of us sane Americans alone.

This guy thinks just because he is a war hero and proven patriot he should have free speech.

Yeah, we fought a revolution to stop that kind of thing. If Trump wants to be a king and you want to be one of his subjects, get him to buy an island somewhere, so that he can be worshipped by those who care and leave the rest of us sane Americans alone.

Indeed, and no one wants Trump to be a king. That's just more Democrat nonsense.

They do, however, want him to stomp the tres-ignorant Democrat Walking Dead attempting to send this country to Bolshevik Nirvana.

I believe, in the end, he will.

This is nothing more than the Left's latest Russian Collusion Bullshit. You people have ZERO credibility.
Navy Seals have no credibility? I thought they'd be some of the chief allies of those talking about a civil war?!?!

This particular one has ZERO credibility
What kind of Horse shit moron claims that there has never been a single person who ever served in the military who is mentally disturbed other than you?

This particular one has ZERO credibility. What kind of Horse shit moron claims that there has never been a single person who ever served in the military who is mentally disturbed other than you?
The people who are mentally disturbed are those that see things that aren't there. When did I say, "there has never been a single person who ever served in the military who is mentally disturbed"? Up the meds or visit a doctor. I see an "episode" coming on. :ack-1:

I guess he forgot about obama cowering when Iran placed a bounty on U.S. Troops in 2010

I guess he forgot about obama cowering when Iran placed a bounty on U.S. Troops in 2010

Link to what you refer to. No RW sites.
And Pres. Obama did nothang if true, right? So if for you, it must be ok then and now to you.

Link to what you refer to. No RW sites.
And Pres. Obama did nothang if true, right? So if for you, it must be ok then and now to you.

No obama did nothing but cower
nor did he do anything when Iran captured a U.S. Navy warship

Forum List

Back