🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MAGA a real one: A NAVY SEAL pro-life and guns, saving the USA. DANG?

“Betrayed” features former U.S. Navy Seal Dan Barkhuff, whom the group described as just one of the current and former service members who “feel betrayed” by Trump after the Russia bounty reports surfaced.

:2up: Go tell the trumpster traitors. And the GREAT DOUCHE is both a COWARD and COMPLICIT.

I guess he forgot about obama cowering when Iran placed a bounty on U.S. Troops in 2010

Link to what you refer to. No RW sites.
And Pres. Obama did nothang if true, right? So if for you, it must be ok then and now to you.

No obama did nothing but cower
nor did he do anything when Iran captured a U.S. Navy warship

Find like a better link, this is nothang on Pres. Obama.
That close to the Great Douche ignoring Bounties on US soldiers.

“Betrayed” features former U.S. Navy Seal Dan Barkhuff, whom the group described as just one of the current and former service members who “feel betrayed” by Trump after the Russia bounty reports surfaced.

:2up: Go tell the trumpster traitors. And the GREAT DOUCHE is both a COWARD and COMPLICIT.

I guess he forgot about obama cowering when Iran placed a bounty on U.S. Troops in 2010

And Pres. Obama did nothang if true, right? So if for you, it must be ok then and now to you.

What do you mean find a better link? Are you suggesting that Iran didn't capture the Navy Ship?
WTF? your flux outrage is noted why were you silent when obama cowered but now you're outspoken?

What do you mean find a better link? Are you suggesting that Iran didn't capture the Navy Ship?
WTF? your flux outrage is noted why were you silent when obama cowered but now you're outspoken?

I see this as the boat was out in the sea. They broke down got captured in the wrong place.
The same thang we do and have done. Broken or not. What did the/ A Real Pres. Obama do wrong here?

I see this as the boat was out in the sea. They broke down got captured in the wrong place.
The same thang we do and have done. Broken or not. What did the/ A Real Pres. Obama do wrong here?

Regardless of your excuse, they captured U.S. property with U.S. Navy Sailors on board and obama DID NOTHING
same as it was in 2010

This is nothing more than the Left's latest Russian Collusion Bullshit. You people have ZERO credibility.
Navy Seals have no credibility? I thought they'd be some of the chief allies of those talking about a civil war?!?!
This particular one has ZERO credibility. What kind of Horse shit moron claims that there has never been a single person who ever served in the military who is mentally disturbed other than you?
The people who are mentally disturbed are those that see things that aren't there. When did I say, "there has never been a single person who ever served in the military who is mentally disturbed"? Up the meds or visit a doctor. I see an "episode" coming on. :ack-1:

A taste of your own medicine put you over the edge.........just as I expected. :itsok:

Ex-Navy Seals are not the smartest MF'ers in the political gene pool!

Just go ask the ex-Governor of MN. who was last seen in the Baja wandering around in a drugged-drunken stupor shoving scorpions up his ass with no lube!
Wow.

So why do you hate Seals?

Ex-Navy Seals are not the smartest MF'ers in the political gene pool!

Just go ask the ex-Governor of MN. who was last seen in the Baja wandering around in a drugged-drunken stupor shoving scorpions up his ass with no lube!
Wow.

So why do you hate Seals?
I hate political hacks who have short memories
I guess he forgot about Irans bounty on U.S Troops in 2010 and the captured of the USS Anzio in 2016 and obama cowered each time and did nothing

Forum List

Back