MAGA caller says he likes Trump policies, but can't name 1 policy live on the air

Hahaha yeah the guy that supports taxing unrealized cap gains and can’t believe govt is gonna give you all that money yoj paid back is lecturing others on how money works
Haha

Weird

A record number of people are already worse off since harris and xiden took office. It’s only gonna get worse
I'm glad that I'm not worse off like you.

Maybe you should get a new job.

Hilarious

Say, over the last 3.5+ years what has wage growth been?

Can you answer?
A fraction of the 100-200% inflation in rental housing for 112 million renters, and has nothing to do with the massive reduction in sales to small businesses, because of that massive rental housing inflation.

No charge for the tutoring.

A fraction of the 100-200% inflation in rental housing for 112 million renters, and has nothing to do with the massive reduction in sales to small businesses, because of that massive rental housing inflation.

No charge for the tutoring.
What tutoring?

You failed to answer the question and instead just posted some bullshit.

When can you be factual in your answers.

Sounds like you've been watching CNN/MSNBC, and reading reports from Biden agencies.
Wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn ?
Consumer spending was up 2.3% last month. Summer travel was at higher levels than before COVID.

When can we expect you to answer on wage growth?

What tutoring?

You failed to answer the question and instead just posted some bullshit.

When can you be factual in your answers.
If you werent so DUPED by leftwing media, you'd see that my answer eradicated your question, as well as gave you some new knowledge.
You're welcome. 😐

Dude, simple question. What has wage growth been over the Biden Administration.
Quite a bit for millions of illegal alien non-Americans.

1726028170945.png

simple question - what has housing cost growth been over the Biden Administration ?
simple question - what has business sales reduction been over the Biden Administration ?
(including all the businesses that have closed down entirely - ex. Sam Ash Music, after 100 years of being the #1 nationwide seller of musical instruments)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back