MAGA: Cohen claims Trump knew in advance of 2016 Trump Tower meeting. Who released this?

The premise of g5000 is a perfect example of politics today and the divisions that exist.

Trump knowing his campaign wanting to get dirt from a Russian - OMG!! OMG!! IMPEACH!! IMPEACH!!
Hillary actually exchanging CASH for information from a Russian agent. - Ho-Hum....TRUMP! TRUMP!

Pathetic
Hillary actually exchanging CASH for information from a Russian agent.
What? Link?

I'm not looking forward to Pence becoming president. If the OP is true and can be confirmed - that is clearly COLLUSION with a hostile foreign power to influence an American election.

I’ve yet to have anyone explain to me why or how it’s a crime.
“He could be in violation of campaign finance laws for accepting a thing of value from a foreign national in relation to an election” she continued. “If he knew that the source of the information was from illegal hacking, he could be charged with accessory after the fact to a violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act. He could also be charged with conspiracy to defraud the United States by impeding the fair administration of elections. In addition, he could be charged with obstruction of justice for misdirecting investigators by dictating a misleading press release.”Cohen says Trump approved Trump Tower meeting with Russians Hope this answers that question.

The premise of g5000 is a perfect example of politics today and the divisions that exist.

Trump knowing his campaign wanting to get dirt from a Russian - OMG!! OMG!! IMPEACH!! IMPEACH!!
Hillary actually exchanging CASH for information from a Russian agent. - Ho-Hum....TRUMP! TRUMP!

Pathetic
What? Link?

Clinton and THE DNC paid their law firm to pay Fusion GPS who hired foreign agent Steele who paid Russian informants for bullshit. It's all been out there. How did you miss this?

I'm not looking forward to Pence becoming president. If the OP is true and can be confirmed - that is clearly COLLUSION with a hostile foreign power to influence an American election.

“He could be in violation of campaign finance laws for accepting a thing of value from a foreign national in relation to an election” she continued. “If he knew that the source of the information was from illegal hacking, he could be charged with accessory after the fact to a violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act. He could also be charged with conspiracy to defraud the United States by impeding the fair administration of elections. In addition, he could be charged with obstruction of justice for misdirecting investigators by dictating a misleading press release.”Cohen says Trump approved Trump Tower meeting with Russians Hope this answers that question.
I've always had the feeling that the Trump Tower meeting would end up being the smoking gun.

It's not illegal to get dirt from a Russian.

Yes it is if coming from a Russian national and known spy in the interest of swinging a US election. This is particularly true when it was already known that Russians were hacking and mauling our election with fake news from trolls and bots. Sorry, no excuses here - Don "Guido" Trump Junior then LIED about it, was busted and got his ass in a sling.

Both Campaigns Sought Russian Dirt. Clinton's Way Was Legal.
Legal experts say Donald Trump Jr has just confessed to a federal crime

I did not see HRC working directly with Russians. Like the Great Douche was before 2016 and still after, as we clearly see now. Plus Putin hates HRC YUGELY!
They (Tremea HRC) hired a well connected former British guy to look into the Great Douche history.
This person contacted former counterparts in other nations. This is all legal by HRC.

Well then the DNC and Clinton campaign are in deep shit for directly paying Fusion FPS/Steele/Russian informants. Oh and they also were supported and funneled information from the Ukrainian government.

I've always had the feeling that the Trump Tower meeting would end up being the smoking gun.

Smoking gun for freaking what?

The Trumpys leaked it same as they did the phone call.
Three reasons:

1. Shiny object to distract from one horrible week after the next
2. Get out in front of the tsunami they know damn well is on its way
3. Take away potential value of the likely Cohen flip

DjE1pmMWsAAGfxF.jpg

Distract from what? Every week has been great.
Do you live in a parallel universe?

Don Jr. swore under oath that he never told his father before the meeting. Don Sr. said he was never told in advance.

If that is proven to be a lie…that’s the ballgame.
The Great Douche signed the many pardons long ago.
Just to be safe, in case, it dropped dead.

If you want to be taken seriously you may want to drop the “Great Douche” talk... unless you’re twelve years old, then carry on.

Question.... did the DNC, and or Hillary Clinton use information obtained through a Soviet Agent against Donald Trump.
Answer.... yes. No one argues it. The fact that they filtered the money through a lawfirm they hired who then used Soviet resources does not remove them from knowingly using said info.

Question.... why is this not a problem?
Right. I need to be shown some evidence that Trump was doing anything more than looking for dirt on Hillary from any source that could give it to him, just like Hillary and co. did about Trump.

The fact that Trump lied about something, including meeting with Russians, doesn't come as a surprise at all. Trump has no problem lying and distorting to make himself look good or avoid criticism.
Both Campaigns Sought Russian Dirt. Clinton's Way Was Legal. this shows why it's different. This is also a difference "This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump"Read the Emails on Donald Trump Jr.’s Russia Meeting
In the Clinton case, nobody claimed this was an effort from the Russian government. But rather someone got payed to spill the beans. This is important because that can not be used be the Russian government to compromise the candidate. Accepting help from an apparent official representative of a foreign government puts you at jeopardy. In fact the old SU tried it twice in a presidential campaign both times they were rebuffed by the candidate for that reason..A brief history of Russian meddling in US elections
When someone claiming to represent the Russian government offers you dirt on your political opponent you call the FBI, NOT say "if it's what you say I love it"
I'm sure you've got nothing to worry about then. This hard evidence will be presented by Mueller, Trump will be impeached and everyone who's not deplorable rejoices!
Actually not really. In this political climate a quarter of the country would reject the validity of anything that Mueller says. A quarter would doubt it and the rest would rejoice. I for one would rather be wrong and this to be some huge mistake out of incompetence. I don't enjoy the US tearing itself apart over an idiot. I just hate all the straw mans, feigned ignorance and people claiming it's anything but horrible that the President of the United States is possibly compromised by the Russians. You want this to end then let Mueller do his job and both left and right accept the findings of that job when he delivers it.

Eh, Mueller's putting the screws to Cohen, he's libel to say anything.. Cohen lost all credibility when he recorded private conversations with a client without their knowledge..

The issue is a one bean fart only a fake news Democrat would take pleasure in.

It always cracks me up when I see Angry old Senile Rudy G step out such as he did last night and suggest that Cohen has no credibility and is a liar. Jesus, Trump hired the guy as his "Fixer" - just the shady character that Dotard needed to conduct his shady business.

But if it comes down to whom is credible and lies the least .. Duh - Cohen wins running away!

Last edited:

I don't know to be honest. It's definitely unethical and shady. I'm not entirely convinced the jump to illegal is proven yet. Even if it is, in the end it'll still be congress that will rule, not Mueller more then likely.

Pathetic
What? Link?

Clinton and THE DNC paid their law firm to pay Fusion GPS who hired foreign agent Steele who paid Russian informants for bullshit. It's all been out there. How did you miss this?

So, HRC legally hired a law firm to do a job. Did she direct their owner /employees on how to do the job?

The Great Douche, on the other hand, is really an employee of Putin.
Keep telling us your lies about HRC. It makes your point look weaker everytime you spew these lies. In whatever manner you do.

btw: The Great Douche sent his kids (employees) to do the douche legal work it seems.
The kids always do what daddy wants. Even Douche Jr. said most of their money comes from RUSSIA! aka PUTIN'S MOB!

Last edited:

Pathetic
What? Link?

Oh, that. The perfectly legal opposition research done by both parties. As a matter of fact, that research was begun by a Republican running against Trump.
IamwhatIseem got that so twisted up I couldn't even identify the facts.

The Trump Tower meeting was set up in hopes of getting dirt on presidential rival Hillary Clinton from a Russian.

Michael Cohen, the president’s former personal attorney, said Donald Trump knew in advance about a meeting during the 2016 campaign in which Russians were expected to offer negative information about his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton, according to a report by CNN.

Citing sources with knowledge of Cohen’s claims, CNN said the attorney is willing to share that information with special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating Russia’s attempt to influence the 2016 presidential election.

The meeting occurred at Trump Tower in June 2016 with Donald Trump Jr., son-in-law Jared Kushner and then-campaign manager Paul Manafort. They met with a lawyer linked to the Kremlin and a Russian businessman who initially had offered to disclose dirt on Clinton.

Trump has repeatedly denied having any knowledge about the meeting and told The New York Times in July 2017 that he “didn’t know anything” about it.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

Michael Cohen Says Trump Knew About Trump Tower Meeting With Russians In Advance: CNN

Here is the original CNN source: Cohen claims Trump knew in advance of 2016 Trump Tower meeting - CNNPolitics

I wonder who leaked this story. Cohen side denies leaking it.

The Trump Tower meeting was set up in hopes of getting dirt on presidential rival Hillary Clinton from a Russian.

That's awful!!!

Only Hillary is allowed to get dirt on presidential rivals from Russians, eh comrade?

Trump lied about it, which most will assume was a cover up. Trump will have to resign at this point.

Trump lied about it,

The FBI lied about the dossier Hillary paid for it. I guess we can cancel the Special Counsel.

Nope, the FISA court was told the dossier came from an opposing political party.

You are correct sir. It also came from a LONG trusted British M16 agent the US has relied on for years.

Mueller did a great job of flipping Cohen.

We already knew that Trump knew about that meeting, but now we're going to have proof of it.

Mueller is going into rapid motion now, because I'm betting he wants to get this investigation filed before September 1.
You're going to see a whole lot more indictments and they ain't gonna' be Russians.
All Americans.
All directly around Trump.
All ready to flip on him instead of going to jail.
AND I'M LOVING IT, as Don Jr. once said.
Cause you know all about mueller right? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: He’s your drinking partner is he?:auiqs.jpg:

Trump haters are mind-readers. You didn’t know this?

Well then the DNC and Clinton campaign are in deep shit for directly paying Fusion FPS/Steele/Russian informants. Oh and they also were supported and funneled information from the Ukrainian government.
You can't just lump three things together in a clump just because it would fit your narrative. Clinton paid Fusion, what Fusion did with it is not Clinton's responsibility. That's why they contracted it out, in order to limit exposure. Again shady and more then likely unethical but NOT illegal.

Forum List

Back