MAGA: Cohen claims Trump knew in advance of 2016 Trump Tower meeting. Who released this?

Trump is a real dumb shit. He is not stupid enough to attend a meeting with Russian agents attempting to provide his campaign with dirt on Clinton, but he is is unbelievably stupid enough to publicly announce he was going to reveal that dirt to the world once it was given to him by his son.

"I am going to give a major speech. Probably Monday of next week. And we’re going to be discussing all of the things that have taken place with the Clintons. I think you’re going to find it very informative and very, very interesting.”

Cohen claims Trump knew in advance of 2016 Trump Tower meeting - CNNPolitics
Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former personal attorney, claims that then-candidate Trump knew in advance about the June 2016 meeting in Trump Tower in which Russians were expected to offer his campaign dirt on Hillary Clinton, sources with knowledge tell CNN. Cohen is willing to make that assertion to special counsel Robert Mueller, the sources said.

:11_2_1043:
The Great Douche lied. IT knew the whole time.

9392.gif

KPRC%20Breaking%20News%20Alert%201280x720_1460133662705_2581847_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

But.....But.....But....EMAILS!!!!!EMAILS!!!!!EMAILS!!!!!!!

AND OF COURSE

BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump is a real dumb shit. He is not stupid enough to attend a meeting with Russian agents attempting to provide his campaign with dirt on Clinton, he is is unbelievably stupid enough to publicly announce he was going to reveal that dirt to the world once it was given to him by his son.

"I am going to give a major speech. Probably Monday of next week. And we’re going to be discussing all of the things that have taken place with the Clintons. I think you’re going to find it very informative and very, very interesting.”

I doubt if 45 knows how to wipe his ass. That is what Melania is for.

Poor pseudocons. Desperately trying to make the Trump campaign's collusion be about Hillary. :lol:

He knew, folks.

He knew.

So?
That is the point.
Hillary also knew..... why is that not a problem also if Trump knew?
You look like even dumber than Trump trying to parrot the talking points you've been given.

"B-b-b-b-b-b-but Hillary!"

That shit doesn't work any more, dude.

Try to stay on topic.

Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former personal attorney, claims that then-candidate Trump knew in advance about the June 2016 meeting in Trump Tower in which Russians were expected to offer his campaign dirt on Hillary Clinton, sources with knowledge tell CNN. Cohen is willing to make that assertion to special counsel Robert Mueller, the sources said.

A lot of people put future meetings on their calendar.
is that illegal?
And now we've officially gone from "That never happened" to "It happened but it's not illegal." Standard progression. Next will be "It may be illegal but...Obama!"

Poor pseudocons. Desperately trying to make the Trump campaign's collusion be about Hillary. :lol:

He knew, folks.

He knew.

So?
That is the point.
You look like even dumber than Trump trying to parrot the talking points you've been given.

Try to stay on topic.

Haha...hilarious.
And here you have it folks...typical and perfect hypocrisy of hacks like the OP

He knew, folks.

He knew.

So?
That is the point.

Try to stay on topic.

Haha...hilarious.

Show where the OP is a hack. I only post/speak in truths.

He knew, folks.

He knew.

So?
That is the point.

Try to stay on topic.

Haha...hilarious.
Nope. Just shutting down your red herring bullshit, rube.

Trump knew about the meeting in Trump Tower with the Russians. All his lies and bullshit are collapsing. And the best you can do is come with a basket of tu quoques, red herrings, and more lies.

A lot of people put future meetings on their calendar.
is that illegal?
And now we've officially gone from "That never happened" to "It happened but it's not illegal." Standard progression. Next will be "It may be illegal but...Obama!"

I'm at I don't give a fuck.

:lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

He knew, folks.

He knew.

So?
That is the point.

Try to stay on topic.

Haha...hilarious.

Show where the OP is a hack. I only post/speak in truths.

My bad....I saw the 2nd page where g5000 is at top and mistakenly thought he was the OP

We gotta stop that guy who is creating jobs and making democrats look like ignorant fools!!
And Mussolini was admired for making the trains run on time and the GOP admired Hitler's getting Germany out of the Great Depression.

It's easy to make trains run on time.
If it's late. Just Cancel the train. It's an old dictators scam.

He knew, folks.

He knew.

So?
That is the point.

Try to stay on topic.

Haha...hilarious.
Nope. Just shutting down your red herring bullshit, rube.

Trump knew about the meeting in Trump Tower with the Russians. All his lies and bullshit are collapsing. And the best you can do is come with a basket of tu quoques, red herrings, and more lies.
preview.jpg

a lying President?

U7yi.gif
And see? We get to the "big deal....we don't care if he lies" part.

Why should I care? Remember when Harry Reid lied to take out Mitt Romney? And he said it was justified because it was a means to an end? I learned a big fucking lesson on that one.

That's one thing the Democrats have drilled into the right finally. Fuck the high road.

We gotta stop that guy who is creating jobs and making democrats look like ignorant fools!!

Give it the fuck up.
Donald didn't inherit a Dow at 7900 and an unemployment rate of 10%.
We can clearly credit Obama for all the achievements we're now seeing under Trump.

95% of them, yes.
In the meantime, Donald has upped the national debt by $1,000,000,000,000. That's trillion with a "t".
Are you winning yet?

Under Trump's watch, national debt tops $21 trillion for first time ever

Would he have gotten there without Obama adding $9 trillion during his tenure? LOL that’s something we may never know.

Forum List

Back