MAGA: Cohen claims Trump knew in advance of 2016 Trump Tower meeting. Who released this?

Cohen claims Trump knew in advance of 2016 Trump Tower meeting - CNNPolitics
Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former personal attorney, claims that then-candidate Trump knew in advance about the June 2016 meeting in Trump Tower in which Russians were expected to offer his campaign dirt on Hillary Clinton, sources with knowledge tell CNN. Cohen is willing to make that assertion to special counsel Robert Mueller, the sources said.

:11_2_1043:
The Great Douche lied. IT knew the whole time.

9392.gif

KPRC%20Breaking%20News%20Alert%201280x720_1460133662705_2581847_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

Seems a lot of Trump's lies are coming out a few months before an important election. Hmmm...

Hey dumbass, you do know that even if the President knew there was nothing illegal about it, right?!

It's not like he colluded with and paid foreign spies and Russians for propaganda then illegally used it in a US election ... Like Hillary did!

:p

Cohen claims Trump knew in advance of 2016 Trump Tower meeting - CNNPolitics
Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former personal attorney, claims that then-candidate Trump knew in advance about the June 2016 meeting in Trump Tower in which Russians were expected to offer his campaign dirt on Hillary Clinton, sources with knowledge tell CNN. Cohen is willing to make that assertion to special counsel Robert Mueller, the sources said.

:11_2_1043:
The Great Douche lied. IT knew the whole time.
I didn't click on the link [it has the "fake news" logo attached] but what is so terrible about trump knowing he was going to have a meeting? I will go one further than your claim and say that trump knew about all the meetings he has ever had in his life, and I will be happy to tell that to mueller under oath if he likes.

The Trump Tower meeting was set up in hopes of getting dirt on presidential rival Hillary Clinton from a Russian.

Michael Cohen, the president’s former personal attorney, said Donald Trump knew in advance about a meeting during the 2016 campaign in which Russians were expected to offer negative information about his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton, according to a report by CNN.

Citing sources with knowledge of Cohen’s claims, CNN said the attorney is willing to share that information with special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating Russia’s attempt to influence the 2016 presidential election.

The meeting occurred at Trump Tower in June 2016 with Donald Trump Jr., son-in-law Jared Kushner and then-campaign manager Paul Manafort. They met with a lawyer linked to the Kremlin and a Russian businessman who initially had offered to disclose dirt on Clinton.

Trump has repeatedly denied having any knowledge about the meeting and told The New York Times in July 2017 that he “didn’t know anything” about it.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

Michael Cohen Says Trump Knew About Trump Tower Meeting With Russians In Advance: CNN

Here is the original CNN source: Cohen claims Trump knew in advance of 2016 Trump Tower meeting - CNNPolitics

I wonder who leaked this story. Cohen side denies leaking it.
Hmmmm . . . . So?

Seems a lot of Trump's lies are coming out a few months before an important election. Hmmm...

A few months.... the voting public has the attention span of a fruitfly, they can't even recall what happened last week, you think anybody still cares in a few months?

Sad!

:popcorn:

Ah, the joys of Democracy. All you need to do is entertain the masses, and this passes for running the country.

The Trump Tower meeting was set up in hopes of getting dirt on presidential rival Hillary Clinton from a Russian.

Michael Cohen, the president’s former personal attorney, said Donald Trump knew in advance about a meeting during the 2016 campaign in which Russians were expected to offer negative information about his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton, according to a report by CNN.

Citing sources with knowledge of Cohen’s claims, CNN said the attorney is willing to share that information with special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating Russia’s attempt to influence the 2016 presidential election.

The meeting occurred at Trump Tower in June 2016 with Donald Trump Jr., son-in-law Jared Kushner and then-campaign manager Paul Manafort. They met with a lawyer linked to the Kremlin and a Russian businessman who initially had offered to disclose dirt on Clinton.

Trump has repeatedly denied having any knowledge about the meeting and told The New York Times in July 2017 that he “didn’t know anything” about it.

Michael Cohen Says Trump Knew About Trump Tower Meeting With Russians In Advance: CNN

Here is the original CNN source: Cohen claims Trump knew in advance of 2016 Trump Tower meeting - CNNPolitics

That's awful!!!

Only Hillary is allowed to get dirt on presidential rivals from Russians, eh comrade?

Trump lied about it, which most will assume was a cover up. Trump will have to resign at this point.

Trump lied about it,

The FBI lied about the dossier Hillary paid for it. I guess we can cancel the Special Counsel.

What about when Obama lied claiming he didn't know Hillary was using a private server.

That's awful!!!

Only Hillary is allowed to get dirt on presidential rivals from Russians, eh comrade?

Trump lied about it, which most will assume was a cover up. Trump will have to resign at this point.

Trump lied about it,

The FBI lied about the dossier Hillary paid for it. I guess we can cancel the Special Counsel.

What about when Obama lied claiming he didn't know Hillary was using a private server.
Explain? I have no idea what servers my friends have. And I never think about that.
Some people have websites and email domains, and still no server. And is the server, that never got shown to be
indictable of Clinton's and staff. Still was ever important other than BS SCAMS by DOPers and GOP.
Benghazi & Server-GATES, Years of investigations and still a big fat ZERO! I understood that in a few weeks
on both BS gates.

As for the Great Douche DrumpF. These are REAL CRIMES!

That's awful!!!

Trump lied about it,

Explain? I have no idea what servers my friends have. And I never think about that.
Some people have websites and email domains, and still no server. And is the server, that never got shown to be
indictable of Clinton's and staff. Still was ever important other than BS SCAMS by DOPers and GOP.
Benghazi & Server-GATES, Years of investigations and still a big fat ZERO! I understood that in a few weeks
on both BS gates.

As for the Great Douche DrumpF. These are REAL CRIMES!

IG Report confirms Obama lied about Hillary’s emails

Mueller did a great job of flipping Cohen.

We already knew that Trump knew about that meeting, but now we're going to have proof of it.

Mueller is going into rapid motion now, because I'm betting he wants to get this investigation filed before September 1.
You're going to see a whole lot more indictments and they ain't gonna' be Russians.
All Americans.
All directly around Trump.
All ready to flip on him instead of going to jail.
AND I'M LOVING IT, as Don Jr. once said.
Cause you know all about mueller right? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: He’s your drinking partner is he?:auiqs.jpg:

Damn, it's sad to see this hot story buried in the USMB Breaking News forum instead of the Politics forum.
Well, call a mod to move it. I just did not know where to put this.

It's your thread - so you should ask mods to move it to Politics. Just use the REPORT function in your first post and ask them to move it to Politics.

They won't move it.
They are a bunch of knuckle-dragging Trumpanzees.

My Stormy Daniels thread was moved also .

Any thread that makes trump look bad is moved .
How is whining daily, about politics exactly?

Last edited:
It’s amazing how the leftists don’t know our laws. You know this all hearsay right?

Forum List

Back