MAGA Great Wall falls: Hurricane that Drumpf ignores while playing golf knocks down his shoddily built border wall

It sure didn't take long for the "Do not believe what you see" people to deny direct evidence of the fact that Trump's wall is nothing but a political toy.
What direct evidence. All we saw was a blurry video, in some unidentifiable time and place, with an unidentifiable fence of some kind, which could have been filmed in Saudi Arabia, and some kind of dust or sand storm.

Insane how people call that fence a wall when it's clearly not a wall. A promised big beautiful concrete wall would still be standing. Trump scammed his base about his "WALL".
And if Joe "You Know The Thing" O'Biden were president, there would be no fence, and we'd have no protected borders.

:bowdown::itsok: Poor MAGA DOPers. YEP! The Great Douche wall is a failure. Just team Douche stealing taxpayer funds.

With all the guys in vests and hard hats, looks like it was still being constructed. I haven't found any reputable news outlet reporting on this, I'm guessing there's a lot of context being ignored.

Do you think the video is CGI?

I have no idea what that acronym means. I just said the video probably isn't telling the whole story, you commies are good at that.

Wind blew. Fence fell. What more do you think there is to the story?

If it wasn't finished, a lot.

It sure didn't take long for the "Do not believe what you see" people to deny direct evidence of the fact that Trump's wall is nothing but a political toy.
What direct evidence. All we saw was a blurry video, in some unidentifiable time and place, with an unidentifiable fence of some kind, which could have been filmed in Saudi Arabia, and some kind of dust or sand storm.

Oh, PLEASE!!!!!!!

Oh, PLEASE!!!!!!!
Nothing? That's what i figured.

Oh, PLEASE!!!!!!!

Not even worth dignifying with a serious comment.

Oh, PLEASE!!!!!!!

How about you provide a link to a reputable news source for this story. I've watched the major networks, and so far not a peep about it.

Trump golfed during the hurricane. Bad election strategy.
Um, How long did House members 'work from home'

House and Senate leaders delayed bringing back members for several weeks because of the outbreak and as public health guidelines recommended continued social distancing.

The Senate finally returned in May, but the much larger House stayed mostly away as a result of advice from the attending physician to Congress. The same month, the House approved historic rule changes allowing remote voting and hearings.

If protesters don't have to comply with social distancing rules
and can spread the virus then this all needs to end

A hurricane knocked something down.

A. FUCKING. HURRICANE.

Leftists: "Hurrr durrrrr Drumpf is the stooopids!!!"

House and Senate leaders delayed bringing back members for several weeks because of the outbreak and as public health guidelines recommended continued social distancing.

The Senate finally returned in May, but the much larger House stayed mostly away as a result of advice from the attending physician to Congress. The same month, the House approved historic rule changes allowing remote voting and hearings.

Trump's playing golf absolves the Congress of being missing in action how exactly?

Your blob is showing zero leadership.

Trump's playing golf absolves the Congress of being missing in action how exactly?

Your blob is showing zero leadership.
And when he said he was restricting entry into the country...
Orange Man Bad....he's over reacting, bullying China,
causing unnecessary economic hardship...blah blah

When he came out and said he didn't think China was being truthful...
HOW DARE HE(yeah, yeah, I know....China is doing a great job...he said that too)

When he said he wasn't going to federally mandate mandatory mask requirements....
leaving that up to state officials...he's bad....why, ....
cause mayors and governors can't say....hey, Trump says you have to wear them

He wants law and order restored...you bozos insist nothing is out of hand

Now, Orange Man Bad for playing golf while there's a hurricane

SHOULD HE TRY TO STOP THE HURRICANE
SHOULD HE HOLD SOMEONES HAND

He was playing golf...who gives a shit

Oh, PLEASE!!!!!!!

How about you provide a link to a reputable news source for this story. I've watched the major networks, and so far not a peep about it.

Agreed. We are supposed to watch a blurry video and then just assume where and when it was made.

:bowdown::itsok: Poor MAGA DOPers. YEP! The Great Douche wall is a failure. Just team Douche stealing taxpayer funds.

With all the guys in vests and hard hats, looks like it was still being constructed. I haven't found any reputable news outlet reporting on this, I'm guessing there's a lot of context being ignored.

Or context sought as excuses.

It's pretty obvious that part of the wall is still under construction and not secured to it's foundation yet. But when you're a Marxist, partisan hack hell bent on the destruction of America you see something else.

It's pretty obvious that part of the wall is still under construction and not secured to it's foundation yet. But when you're a Marxist, partisan hack hell bent on the destruction of America you see something else.

I'm not a Marxist. I am a capitalist, who expects the government to send me another $1,200, and extend my unemployment payouts until my job comes back selling theaters tickets at the mall!

The lack of context is the tool of liars. You commies are really good at it.

Commies. Is everyone not in lockstep with your world view a commie?

You stop acting like a fucking commie, I'll stop calling you one. Nothing is relevant without proper context.

You stop acting like a fucking commie, I'll stop calling you one. Nothing is relevant without proper context.

I'm acting as an American.

Forum List

Back