MAGA Great Wall falls: Hurricane that Drumpf ignores while playing golf knocks down his shoddily built border wall

:bowdown::itsok: Poor MAGA DOPers. YEP! The Great Douche wall is a failure. Just team Douche stealing taxpayer funds.

With all the guys in vests and hard hats, looks like it was still being constructed. I haven't found any reputable news outlet reporting on this, I'm guessing there's a lot of context being ignored.

Do you think the video is CGI?

I have no idea what that acronym means. I just said the video probably isn't telling the whole story, you commies are good at that.

Wind blew. Fence fell. What more do you think there is to the story?

Wow.... a hurricane knocked down part of an un-reinforced wall.

What a privilege it was to receive a scoop like this. I actually have goosebumps.

We're making your Pulitzer....
SV5w8LxgwLkjk6YG3xULKG.jpg
It...and your picture...certainly sums up this current Administration in the WH.

This is FAKE NEWS! Somebody leaned on the wall, and there are clearly printed signs all around it reading, "Do not lean on Trump's wall!"

Last edited:

:bowdown::itsok: Poor MAGA DOPers. YEP! The Great Douche wall is a failure. Just team Douche stealing taxpayer funds.

No real source for the video. Looks like desert which is nowhere near near the hurricane. Why are construction crews there?

You unclear about the Rio Grande Valley?

No real source for the video. Looks like desert which is nowhere near near the hurricane. Why are construction crews there?

Yep. I used to live in the Rio Grande Valley, and that is exactly how it looks.

Yes, next to the river is very lush, like you after a night of binge drinking. You ever been to Texas?

With all the guys in vests and hard hats, looks like it was still being constructed. I haven't found any reputable news outlet reporting on this, I'm guessing there's a lot of context being ignored.

Check out THIS source:

" I hope The Great Douche Scam Wall is still under warranty. I'd hate to see Mexico have to pay for it a second time. "

His stupid wall can't withstand a category one hurricane!

That's funny. Regular houses withstand hurricanes much stronger than that.

trump is pathetic. Unfortunately it's our tax dollars that is wasted.

Here you go reported on the news. I guess they are lying too:

Check out THIS source:

It sure didn't take long for the "Do not believe what you see" people to deny direct evidence of the fact that Trump's wall is nothing but a political toy.

Insane how people call that fence a wall when it's clearly not a wall. A promised big beautiful concrete wall would still be standing. Trump scammed his base about his "WALL".

Forum List

Back