MAGA Great Wall falls: Hurricane that Drumpf ignores while playing golf knocks down his shoddily built border wall

:bowdown::itsok: Poor MAGA DOPers. YEP! The Great Douche wall is a failure. Just team Douche stealing taxpayer funds.

With all the guys in vests and hard hats, looks like it was still being constructed. I haven't found any reputable news outlet reporting on this, I'm guessing there's a lot of context being ignored.

Or context sought as excuses.

The lack of context is the tool of liars. You commies are really good at it.

Commies. Is everyone not in lockstep with your world view a commie?

You stop acting like a fucking commie, I'll stop calling you one. Nothing is relevant without proper context.

I'm acting as an American.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that, you advocate for the failure of our government, that's not an American attitude.

:bowdown::itsok: Poor MAGA DOPers. YEP! The Great Douche wall is a failure. Just team Douche stealing taxpayer funds.

With all the guys in vests and hard hats, looks like it was still being constructed. I haven't found any reputable news outlet reporting on this, I'm guessing there's a lot of context being ignored.

You stop acting like a fucking commie, I'll stop calling you one. Nothing is relevant without proper context.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that, you advocate for the failure of our government, that's not an American attitude.

Not building a wall does not equate to wishing the failure of the government.

It is possible to love America and loathe Trump and his policies.

So you're saying enforcing existing immigration law, in the most humane way possible, is bad policy?

So you're saying enforcing existing immigration law, in the most humane way possible, is bad policy?

The most humane way does not include family separation

The most humane way does not include family separation

Sometimes it does if the family is criminal, but the wall was what I was referring to. Stopping them from crossing the border is the most humane way possible. There is nothing humane about them getting into the federal grinder no matter their age.

No real source for the video. Looks like desert which is nowhere near near the hurricane. Why are construction crews there?

You unclear about the Rio Grande Valley?

Yes, next to the river is very lush, like you after a night of binge drinking. You ever been to Texas?

Half my family is from there and I was stationed there for 5 years. So...there IS that.

Well, if you loath the policy of US immigration law enforcement, you kind of defeat all that other nonsense coming thru your posts.

Oh, and throwing a temper tantrum with a thumbs, down does not change the truth

Last edited:

No real source for the video. Looks like desert which is nowhere near near the hurricane. Why are construction crews there?

You unclear about the Rio Grande Valley?

Yes, next to the river is very lush, like you after a night of binge drinking. You ever been to Texas?

Half my family is from there and I was stationed there for 5 years. So...there IS that.

Those ghettos that ended over 50 years ago from the Great Society are just a hologram illusion.

Sometimes it does if the family is criminal, but the wall was what I was referring to. Stopping them from crossing the border is the most humane way possible. There is nothing humane about them getting into the federal grinder no matter their age.
Exactly. come to the US legally, and bring your kids with you, so they do not have to live in the shadows and suffer the indignity, shame and legal snarls of being here illegally.

Well, if you loath the policy of US immigration law enforcement, you kind of defeat all that other nonsense coming thru your posts.

Oh, and throwing a temper tantrum with a thumbs, down does not change the truth
The law needs to be changed. Deliberate cruelty is bad policy.

I will say this. For a golden moment, there, I agreed with Trump. During that moment when it fell, it really was a "beautiful" wall!

How many wetbacks work for you?

You say stupid shit like this but you'd be the first fucking crybaby to bitch and moan if a wetback took your job.

For that matter, I hope one does.

The Drug Cartels and Human Traffickers are more important to the Corrupt Democrat Party than American Citizens

I think you secure the foundation first. Hence the word "foundation".
This has happened before. The metal fence is set in cement. That amount of cement needs up to 30 days to cure.

Forum List

Back