maga man speaks

admits they want to roll back womens rights.....worse than the handmaidens tale
I'm sure there are some who would like that. But to a hammer everything looks like a nail.

They can't stop to think long enough to realize that if the baby they murder would have been a girl, then it would have grown into a woman. By murdering the baby they violate it's civil rights by taking it's right to life. These people are nothing more than ghoulish monsters. Stealing all it's rights before they began! A woman's rights! Way to go ya murdering rights violating ghoul!

I never saw a dame yet that didn't understand a good slap in the mouth or a slug from a . 45.

Humphrey Bogart
If you notice in a growing number of areas, women are not respected as the poverty grows or just does not change. Most are Prog areas. To be sure there are red areas that are not in good shape. Perma ghettos with endless money being funneled into them cannot be sustained forever.

Creatures who can't control their reproduction are called livestock

Now rapists can pick their babies mom
You really are stupid aren't you?

download (9).jpeg

admits they want to roll back womens rights.....worse than the handmaidens tale
I have no idea who this dude is... but I can't help seeing that he has this coy look on his face while saying this... like maybe before this video clip starts he is saying "oh yeah suure.... yeah we are the Taliban"
In other words it is a clip of him not being serious, but clipped to make it look like he is serious.

Now... do I know this? No I don't. Like I say - I have no idea who this dude is. Never heard of him.
But what I am saying - is this video looks clipped. He doesn't have a serious look on his face. And given what he is actually saying... it seems likely it is not real. Or edited to change context

Why do you hate women and minorities?

Ummm, dumbass, YOU are the one who claims to not know what a woman is, and wishes to eliminate women as a part of the human race.

Not me.

Dumbass.

I am very regular, thank you, as are you and your batshit crazy effort to eliminate women as a part of the human race.

Ha, if I had a dollar for every time I've been accused of that, I'd be a dollar richer.

The Rabid Right is becoming more unhinged everyday.

Fruitloops or CocoPuffs?

Just because you can't doesn't mean that we should be second class citizens due to your failings.

Huh? You eliminate womens sports and it is our fault? What shit are you smokin?

Ha, if I had a dollar for every time I've been accused of that, I'd be a dollar richer.

The Rabid Right is becoming more unhinged everyday.

Fruitloops or CocoPuffs?

Grape Nuts. So when did you decide to participate in womens sports as a man? And why? Couldn't cut in the mens division?

Forum List

Back