MAGA: NJ state senator leaves GOP, giving Dems largest majority in decades. Welcome to FREEDOM!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
New Jersey state Sen. Dawn Addiego is leaving the Republican Party to become a Democrat.

Addiego announced her decision in a statement on Monday, saying that "as gridlock in Washington dominates the news, it has become increasingly clear that in order to effect change you have to be part of the discussion and not on the outside looking in," according to The New Jersey Globe.

“The people of the 8th district did not elect me to be content in the role of loyal opposition," she added.

The Globe noted that Addiego's switch to the Democratic Party marks a significant victory for Senate President Steve Sweeney and South Jersey Democratic leader George Norcross.
New Jersey state senator leaves GOP, giving Dems largest majority in decades

:clap: Now to get the Orange DrumpF Stains out of you will be a hard cleansing road to travel.
First, will be 45 Full Blood transfusions. With 3% orange scum Detoxification fluids added
on the turning blood.

Why do liberals always sound so retarded?

The term is mentally ill, and leftists always sound like they are mentally ill because they ARE mentally ill.
Did you read her reason why? Why she leaving team Orange Scum DOPer.
Are you upset with another team loss? Why blame me for pointing the news out.

I think her reasoning is stupid, it boils down to she wants to be on "the winning team" but ultimately I don't care since I don't live in NJ. I merely commented on why leftists always sound like they are mentally ill.

New Jersey state Sen. Dawn Addiego is leaving the Republican Party to become a Democrat.

Addiego announced her decision in a statement on Monday, saying that "as gridlock in Washington dominates the news, it has become increasingly clear that in order to effect change you have to be part of the discussion and not on the outside looking in," according to The New Jersey Globe.

“The people of the 8th district did not elect me to be content in the role of loyal opposition," she added.

The Globe noted that Addiego's switch to the Democratic Party marks a significant victory for Senate President Steve Sweeney and South Jersey Democratic leader George Norcross.
New Jersey state senator leaves GOP, giving Dems largest majority in decades

:clap: Now to get the Orange DrumpF Stains out of you will be a hard cleansing road to travel.
First, will be 45 Full Blood transfusions. With 3% orange scum Detoxification fluids added
on the turning blood.

Silly. You can't use the words "NJ" and "Freedom" in the same sentence.

Good for her.. She exercised her right to choose which party identifies with her ideas. We cannot criticize her for that. It may cost her her next election, but she ,I believe is being honest.

WE cannot agree with just those that identify with our own politics. She did what she thought she should do. I will compliment anyone who joins the GOP because the liberals are just harboring against what is best for the country and its citizens.

We'll have to see how she does in the next election.

Forum List

Back