MAGA Nut Gets Blown Away

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
And here we see Tami Lahren getting blown up in a debate. Lahren must be on the set of Barbi. Lahren is an idiot.

Watch Tim Miller DESTROY MAGA Youtuber Tomi Lahren’s PATHETIC Attacks on Kamala!​

“I can’t believe you would vote for Trump… I simply reply, I’m not voting for Trump.”

However... I am voting for the First Amendment and freedom of speech. ...

• I am voting for the Second Amendment and my right to defend my life and my family
  • I am voting for the next Supreme Court Justice(s) to protect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
  • I am voting for the continued growth of my retirement 401K and the stock market.
  • I am voting for a return of our troops from foreign countries and the end to America’s involvement in foreign conflicts.
  • I am voting for the Electoral College and for the Republic in which we live.
  • I am voting for the Police to be respected once again and to ensure Law and Order.
  • I am voting for the continued appointment of Federal Judges who respect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
  • I am voting for our jobs to remain in America and not be outsourced all over again to China, Mexico and other foreign countries.
  • I am voting for secure borders and legal immigration.
  • I am voting for the Military & the Veterans who fought for this Country to give the American people their freedoms.
  • I am voting for the unborn babies who have a right to live.
  • I am for continued peaceful progress in the Middle East.
  • I am voting to fight against human/child trafficking.
  • I am voting for Freedom of Religion that our founding Fathers believed was the foundation of our Republic.
  • I am voting for the right to speak my opinion and not be censored.
  • I am not just voting for one person, I’m voting for the future of my country.
  • I am voting for my children and my grandchildren to ensure their freedoms and their future.
granitegrok.com

“I can’t believe you would vote for Trump… I simply reply, I’m not voting for Trump.”

granitegrok.com

SINCE BIDEN-HARRIS TOOK OFFICE:
Groceries: +41.2%
Eating out: +53%
Baby food: +29.6%
Pet food: +22.7%
Rent: +20%
Mortgages: +7%
Electricity: +28.4%
Natural gas: +30%
Apparel: +12%
Used cars: +20.3%
Air fare: +31.4%
Public transportation: +20.8%
Gasoline: +100%
Car Insurance: +40%
Real average weekly wages: -4.2%

Fapi on. tosser!!!

Greg

Air fare: +31.4%
Public transportation: +20.8%
Gasoline: +100%
Car Insurance: +40%
Real average weekly wages: -4.2%

Fapi on. tosser!!!

Greg
Thanks.

• I am voting for the Second Amendment and my right to defend my life and my family
  • I am voting for the next Supreme Court Justice(s) to protect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
  • I am voting for the continued growth of my retirement 401K and the stock market.
  • I am voting for a return of our troops from foreign countries and the end to America’s involvement in foreign conflicts.
  • I am voting for the Electoral College and for the Republic in which we live.
  • I am voting for the Police to be respected once again and to ensure Law and Order.
  • I am voting for the continued appointment of Federal Judges who respect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
  • I am voting for our jobs to remain in America and not be outsourced all over again to China, Mexico and other foreign countries.
  • I am voting for secure borders and legal immigration.
  • I am voting for the Military & the Veterans who fought for this Country to give the American people their freedoms.
  • I am voting for the unborn babies who have a right to live.
  • I am for continued peaceful progress in the Middle East.
  • I am voting to fight against human/child trafficking.
  • I am voting for Freedom of Religion that our founding Fathers believed was the foundation of our Republic.
  • I am voting for the right to speak my opinion and not be censored.
  • I am not just voting for one person, I’m voting for the future of my country.
  • I am voting for my children and my grandchildren to ensure their freedoms and their future.
granitegrok.com

granitegrok.com