MAGA - Segregation is the way forward

/---- Oh I agree with you but Blacks are driving the issue.
Black Students at California State Wanted Segregated Housing. They ...
reason.com/blog/2016/09/07/black-students-at-california-state-wante
Sep 7, 2016 - Cal State JustefrainCalifornia State University at Los Angeles is now offering racially-segregated housing options for black students on ...

Let he who is without a history of institutional racism in their country, throw the first stone

notting-hill-31923a971c614314edef044b863eac79.jpg

It appears much of this segregation is self imposed.

Why do you have a problem with humans wanting to be amongst those who are like them?

Here in the wonderful progressive State of Maryland, Muslims live in their communities.

Blacks live in their communities.

Asians live in their communities.

Hispanics live in their communities.

The Jewish, Italians, Russians, Greeks, etc, etc, etc...

Oh but if it occurs in the south it is a return to the dark ages.

Tommy. You have never left the dark ages. You are the dark ages.

It's dark, Tommy...

So, so dark...

So dark... It's dark.

DOOM!

We are all doomed.

It's dark...

SMH

Why do you have a problem with humans wanting to be amongst those who are like them?

Here in the wonderful progressive State of Maryland, Muslims live in their communities.

It's dark, Tommy...

So, so dark...

So dark... It's dark.

DOOM!

We are all doomed.

It's dark...

SMH
I thought that you were better than that.

It's Salon so it's a smear job. That's like candy to a liberal. The article says they want to break away from the larger district so they can have better control over their local school. The racists in Salon presume it's motivated but racial intolerance but the article doesn't bother to even try to support it.

Thanks for showing us once again how the mind of the leftist operates.

It's dark, Tommy...

So, so dark...

So dark... It's dark.

DOOM!

We are all doomed.

It's dark...

SMH
Who cares what you think? Hint, not Americans.

It's dark, Tommy...

So, so dark...

So dark... It's dark.

DOOM!

We are all doomed.

It's dark...

SMH
Better than what?

I'm no better than anyone else.

I live in a diverse community.

40 houses on my street.

Blacks, white, hispanic, Muslim, Asian, etc.

We've all been here for years.

We all get along, just fine.

On occasion these wonderful neighbors of mine prefer to associate with those like them.

When the Muslims across the street have their monthly prayer gathering I encourage them to use my ample driveway to avoid having their guests block the street.

I don't find fault in their decisions.

I encourage it.

It's dark, Tommy...

So, so dark...

So dark... It's dark.

DOOM!

We are all doomed.

It's dark...

SMH
Better than what?

I live in a diverse communities.

40 houses on my street.

On occasion these wonderful neighbors of mine prefer to associate with those like them.

When the Muslims across the street have their monthly prayer gathering I encourage them to use my ample driveway to avoid having their guests block the street.

I encourage it.
/---- Brits never can understand our American way of life.
quartering act.jpg

It's dark, Tommy...

So, so dark...

So dark... It's dark.

DOOM!

We are all doomed.

It's dark...

SMH
Better than what?

I live in a diverse communities.

40 houses on my street.

I encourage it.
/---- Brits never can understand our American way of life.
View attachment 124112
It's a lack of understanding of what I consider "tolerance."

Their myopic attitude and the negative consequences that result from a short sighted opinion of others.

Mirrors don't lie. They are afraid of them.

the issue is probably more economic than racial-----it just ends up involving
more whites in the prosperous area and better funded school-----and more
blacks in the less prosperous and less funded school

One day, people will finally figure out that forced association cannot be effectively legislated. People simply move and take their tax base with them.

I live in a thoroughly diverse neighborhood of highly successful people. The only ticket needed is an ability to cover the cost, which only in the minds of common fools would be termed unfairly discriminatory.

One day, people will finally figure out that forced association cannot be effectively legislated. People simply move and take their tax base with them.

I live in a thoroughly diverse neighborhood of highly successful people. The only ticket needed is an ability to cover the cost, which only in the minds of common fools would be termed unfairly discriminatory.

problems that look like RACISM arise when schools are LOCALLY FUNDED.
I grew up in a state in which LOCAL PROPERTY TAX was the major
funding for the schools. --------inner city kids got screwed-----which----as things
go----meant ---black kids got screwed. The rich set likes to SECEDE
from their needy neighbors. I predict more and more of this stuff to include
neighborhoods of "refugees" getting jettisoned

funding for the schools. --------inner city kids got screwed-----which----as things
The county provides the funding here.

Which means it is distributed evenly.

New schools have been built in the lower income communities.

The hispanic communities are growing and there is a demand that they be taught in Spanish only and not in English.

There is a growing trend to teach in Spanish only.

The hispanic communities are growing and there is a demand that they be taught in Spanish only and not in English.

in the state in which I grew up------the various COUNTIES varied in
prosperity. ------quite significantly

And of course the whole nation loses when we waster to talents of our children. All in the name of a superiority that does not exist.

in the state in which I grew up------the various COUNTIES varied in
prosperity. ------quite significantly
Today, where the funding is dependent on the county, the rural counties have schools like the inner cities. Regardless of the racial makeup of the county. Then when the kids grow up and leave looking for work, they find they are not prepared for a world which does not need unskilled and uneducated labor. And everyone loses.

You are as arrogant as you are dishonest.

Take the PC bullshit out of it for once. This has little to do about race and more about getting their children a better education. These parents want to pull their school out of the worse district in the state. One of the worst in the country. This district rules (ruins the education) over 33k student and does an absolute abysmal job. These parents are god damn right for leaving this school district. Word to stupid liberal fucks, parents care more about their kids than liberal PC bullshit. This school is not preventing Blacks from going to it. If you are in the district than you can be black, brown, yellow or green and you will go to the school. But the school doesn't want to be pulled down with the ship at the bottom of the ocean. I applaud these courage parents for doing doing right by their children.

In the IL suburbs we have a very similar shit district call U46. It ranks as bad as the horrendous Chicago inner city schools. It governors over the largest amount of non-CPS students in the state, but is considered the worst outside of the CPS. This is despite the fact it is surrounded by great school districts: Burlington, Barrington, Hoffman Estates, St Charles, Schaumburg, Palatine, Lake Zurich, etc and has the highest funding outside of the CPS. Yet they are a complete failure. Anyone on the borders areas should move to get out of u46. Again it would be about the children not the school.

Side note: Salon is highly ignorant in their lead in. Richard Spencer is a horrible person but he wasn't inciting violence and therefore his hate speech, although vile, is protected in publicly funded institutions. The judge upheld the constitution. That is the judges job.

The gay adoption is more problematic, but it doesn't prevent gays in AL from adopting. They still have countless avenues to adopt a baby. While I disagree with the law and it is foolharded, they are highly dishonest in their claim.

/---- Oh I agree with you but Blacks are driving the issue.
Black Students at California State Wanted Segregated Housing. They ...
reason.com/blog/2016/09/07/black-students-at-california-state-wante
Sep 7, 2016 - Cal State JustefrainCalifornia State University at Los Angeles is now offering racially-segregated housing options for black students on ...

Let he who is without a history of institutional racism in their country, throw the first stone

notting-hill-31923a971c614314edef044b863eac79.jpg

It's dark, Tommy...

So, so dark...

So dark... It's dark.

DOOM!

We are all doomed.

It's dark...

SMH

Can any of you actually research the god damn issue and not rely on a dishonest OP and the a defamatory source. This is not about racial segregation. It is about a school pulling out of one of the worst school districts in the country because that is what is best for their children!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back