MAGA - Segregation is the way forward

Actually snowflake the school district wants what THREE majority black cities around them have,local control of their schools. 100% correct decision by the judge! We moved here so our kids would have a good school district to attend not a zoo filled with crime,drugs,rape and little jungle bunnies acting like assholes and the teachers not giving a crap bc to complain would be WACIST!

It appears much of this segregation is self imposed.

Why do you have a problem with humans wanting to be amongst those who are like them?

Here in the wonderful progressive State of Maryland, Muslims live in their communities.

Blacks live in their communities.

Asians live in their communities.

Hispanics live in their communities.

The Jewish, Italians, Russians, Greeks, etc, etc, etc...

Oh but if it occurs in the south it is a return to the dark ages.

Tommy. You have never left the dark ages. You are the dark ages.

It's dark, Tommy...

So, so dark...

So dark... It's dark.

DOOM!

We are all doomed.

It's dark...

SMH
I thought that you were better than that.
Who cares what you think? Hint, not Americans.

This from a country preparing to invade NK because they don't like the way the NK's live or how they act.

Americans don't like it when others criticize them but when you go around the world imposing regime changes on other nations and telling us us to live, you're going to get blowback.

My friends tell me when I've crossed lines. If I'm smart, I'll listen to what they gave to say.

Your friends are telling you to smarten up. Your ignorance will destroy the world. What you do impacts the rest of us in ways you cannot comprehend. And not for the better.

Your friends are telling you to smarten up. Your ignorance will destroy the world.

I remember when it was the 'ignorant Americans' saving the world.

dceeb77a-9f0d-4b0d-bf0c-182bf42ca86a.jpg

Blacks are demanding segregation but when whites say "ok you got it" it's a return to the dark ages.

It would not be surprising to see a water fountain bearing the sign "reserved exclusively for the use of blacks ".

Why do you have a problem with humans wanting to be amongst those who are like them?

Here in the wonderful progressive State of Maryland, Muslims live in their communities.

It's dark, Tommy...

So, so dark...

So dark... It's dark.

DOOM!

We are all doomed.

It's dark...

SMH

We are....the problem is that the democrat party just will not stop being racist and violent....

One day, people will finally figure out that forced association cannot be effectively legislated. People simply move and take their tax base with them.

I live in a thoroughly diverse neighborhood of highly successful people. The only ticket needed is an ability to cover the cost, which only in the minds of common fools would be termed unfairly discriminatory.

problems that look like RACISM arise when schools are LOCALLY FUNDED.
I grew up in a state in which LOCAL PROPERTY TAX was the major
funding for the schools. --------inner city kids got screwed-----which----as things
go----meant ---black kids got screwed. The rich set likes to SECEDE
from their needy neighbors. I predict more and more of this stuff to include
neighborhoods of "refugees" getting jettisoned
And of course the whole nation loses when we waster to talents of our children. All in the name of a superiority that does not exist.

Then why does the democrat party support teachers unions who fight school reform?

It's dark, Tommy...

So, so dark...

So dark... It's dark.

DOOM!

We are all doomed.

It's dark...

SMH

This from a country preparing to invade NK because they don't like the way the NK's live or how they act.

Americans don't like it when others criticize them but when you go around the world imposing regime changes on other nations and telling us us to live, you're going to get blowback.

My friends tell me when I've crossed lines. If I'm smart, I'll listen to what they gave to say.

Your friends are telling you to smarten up. Your ignorance will destroy the world. What you do impacts the rest of us in ways you cannot comprehend. And not for the better.
We are not ready to invade NK and it's not because how they live or act. This is why libtards have no credibility, you lie.

It's dark, Tommy...

So, so dark...

So dark... It's dark.

DOOM!

We are all doomed.

It's dark...

SMH

Too bad libtards won't take you're hollow advice.

It's Salon so it's a smear job. That's like candy to a liberal. The article says they want to break away from the larger district so they can have better control over their local school. The racists in Salon presume it's motivated but racial intolerance but the article doesn't bother to even try to support it.

Thanks for showing us once again how the mind of the leftist operates.

Actually I believe it is true.

It's dark, Tommy...

So, so dark...

So dark... It's dark.

DOOM!

We are all doomed.

It's dark...

SMH
Maybe I should tell my black (college educated) neighbors they are in the wrong development

View attachment 124108
/---- Speaking of the Dark Ages - when is the UK going to retire the Royal Family. What purpose do they serve except keeping the tabloids in business?
View attachment 124107 View attachment 124108 View attachment 124109
Guess you have no idea how much they contribute to the economy. A little more than you I guess.

It's dark, Tommy...

So, so dark...

So dark... It's dark.

DOOM!

We are all doomed.

It's dark...

SMH
Maybe I should tell my black (college educated) neighbors they are in the wrong development
Why?

You don't welcome diversity?

Or is it that your other neighbors don't welcome them?

Forum List

Back