MAGA supporters raise $2.4 million for jailed Marine Stuart Scheller — After he insults President Trump and his family…

The 25th of last month? Somethin ain't right because the quote alleges that Trump is still the president.

"CitizenFreePress" is a fake news site.

Can you find the story on Fox News?

Unless this is faked, he just lost one hell of a lot of support for his very justified cause. Of all the individuals he trashed, Trump was the ONLY ONE who attempted to end that conflict with some honor and without doing more harm than good. If those words really are his, he's the equivalent of a RINO. The "future" he speaks of is not one that most Americans want.

Where was the Trump insult? It's alleged and then no proof given.
This was from his FB page:
"President Trump. I was told by everyone to kiss the ring because of your following and power. I refuse. While I respect your foreign policy positions, I hate how you divided the country. I don’t need or want your help. You do not have the ability to pull US together. You may even win the next election. But your generation’s time is running out. Tell your son to stop tweeting about me. Your whole family knows nothing about US or our sacrifices. I could never work with you. I’d rather sit in jail and be released with a dishonorable than make compromises in my beliefs."

It will be quite interesting to see what this does to his cause.

"President Trump. I was told by everyone to kiss the ring because of your following and power. I refuse. While I respect your foreign policy positions, I hate how you divided the country. I don’t need or want your help. You do not have the ability to pull US together. You may even win the next election. But your generation’s time is running out. Tell your son to stop tweeting about me. Your whole family knows nothing about US or our sacrifices. I could never work with you. I’d rather sit in jail and be released with a dishonorable than make compromises in my beliefs."

Irregardess he does not deserve any conservative's support...he sounds very confused.

Accusing Trump of dividing the country is absurd....perhaps he is just not well informed....the MSM got to him someway....maybe that is all he knows....what he hears from MSM?

Much respect. :salute:

Okay. Not the brightest move when you are sawing off the tree limb you are clinging to.
A really RINO thing to say and needlessly divisive.

He seems very discombotulated....looks like mental issues to me.

Anyone that claims obama gave great speeches is either terribly stupid or not quite right in the head.

Last edited:

Hopefully they let him out of jail. If not he may just get ignored due to alienating those that were supporting him.

Irregardess he does not deserve any conservative's support...he sounds very confused.

Accusing Trump of dividing the country is absurd....perhaps he is just not well informed....the MSM got to him someway....maybe that is all he knows....what he hears from MSM?
Possibly, but IMO he was quite clear about how he feels about Trump and his family with respect to "dividing" America. Trump won an election then was immediately, consistently, and ruthlessly attacked by Democrats, their media 5th column, and their corrupt bureaucracy in DC for 4 years. He had no choice but to attempt to defend himself. I find Scheller's opinion of Trump's combativeness to be a sick irony.

Unless he publicly recants those words, I have no sympathy for what he faces in the future. He sounds a lot like the snowflake generation when he states that Trump's generation is coming to an end. Blaming the one president from that list of his that actually tried to do the right thing was a bridge too damned far for me.

Okay. Not the brightest move when you are sawing off the tree limb you are clinging to.
A really RINO thing to say and needlessly divisive.
I was unable to link to his FB page but it's worth looking up. Trump wasn't the only person he trashed. He listed most of the presidents involved in Afghanistan as well as trashing Mattis (I didn't know Mattis was Gay) and even General Flynn.

He seems very discombotulated....looks like mental issues to me.

Anyone that claims obama gave great speeches is either terribly stupid or not quite right in the head.
A lot of people made that mistake. The Tan Messiah was great at reading teleprompters. The few examples of extemporaneous speaking he gave were awful. It was like night and day.

Forum List

Back