MAGA traitors weep as judge passes sentence

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

What is it with these big babies ? They all seem to break down in tears as their crimes catch up with them. Its like laws dont apply to them.

Trustinhg in Trump has ruined their lives. Luckily the prison population is renowned for its supportive and caring disposition. They will soon make friends.

Last edited:

What is it with these big babies ? They all seem to break down in tears as their crimes catch up with them. Its like laws dont apply to them.

Trustinhg in Trump has ruined their lives. Luckily the prison population is renowned for its supportive and caring isposition. They will soon make friends.
These people are all fully responsible for their actions and must pay the price. That said, I do feel sorry for most of them. They've been whipped into a paranoid frenzy by voices they trust, and they have lost touch with reality.

The rest of blame for this goes to the opportunistic "media" that has driven them to this misguided madness, and the craven politicians who continue to enable the orange buffoon and his shameless political copycats.

we watched 4 years of crazed leftist blm/antifart tear this country apart, kill each other, harm and kill policemen, try to burn them to death, tear up cities, attack citizens, Destroy public private and federal and state property and you salivate over these people with buffalo headdresses who were invited in by judas goat dc cops to their deaths and incarceration.
THIS is gonna come back to bite you in the ass. hard.

Trustinhg in Trump has ruined their lives. Luckily the prison population is renowned for its supportive and caring disposition. They will soon make friends.
The ones who planned the J6 Reichstag Fire should get 100 consecutive life sentences, same with whoever conspired with Wuhan

we watched 4 years of crazed leftist blm/antifart tear this country apart, kill each other, harm and kill policemen, try to burn them to death, tear up cities, attack citizens, Destroy public private and federal and state property and you salivate over these people with buffalo headdresses who were invited in by judas goat dc cops to their deaths and incarceration.
THIS is gonna come back to bite you in the ass. hard.
They were lucky that they werent shot. Boo fucking hoo.

Their ass will soon be loosened up & they will be supporting gay's. LOL!

I have a feeling you shan't be so lucky. Though I would prefer that you die a slow miserable death from asshole cancer.

It suits you I think.
:yes_text12::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: he weeps here everyday with all the ass beatings he suffers constantly.lol

The ones who planned the J6 Reichstag Fire should get 100 consecutive life sentences......
Well, "100 life sentences"....is a tad harsh in my view.
But, that may very well include --- Don Trump, Fredo Trump, Mike Flynn, Mark Meadows, Roger Stone, Rudy G., Pillow Boy, that 'Overstock' bloke. Maybe Ginnie Thomas?

And maybe a handful of other lesser knowns?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democrat traitors got away with stealing an election from the American people.

If you can prove that, poster Flash.....I will be immensely impressed.

Whatcha got?

Forum List

Back