MAGA: WOW!?.. The Dow Jones is down almost 1000 points in 7 days. WTF? More Winning somehow?

So, 7 days ago.. the Dow was at
01/26/2018 ---26,606- Crazy btw.

Today...WOW!? -441 off/down.
Dow DOWN in just 7 days. :oops8:TO...

02/02/2018--- 25,733.
Dow Jones Industrial Average
INDEXDJX: .DJI - Google Search

DANG!?..... Where is CIC Lying Bone Spur on this Great FAKE NEWS? This can't be happening, the Great Douche is in charge. So, Douche Spur, we need you, we need some ALT-FACTS LIES.

Yes I think we've had more than too much winning by now. Lying Trump's supporters must also see a 1,000 point drop in the stock market as 'winning'. If it drops another 1,000 they'll think the rapture is coming.

THAT BE 1089 POINTS in 7 days.

:iyfyus.jpg::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12:

MAGA-Make-America-Great-Again-hat-burning-at-Berkeley-Getty-e1488567121474.jpg

And there you have. Americans rooting against fellow Americans. We’re all in the stock market one way or the other. A- hole.

Sorry, but I think it's gonna drop even further next week. We may see the stock market return to what it topped out under Obama.

Really be funny if DOW goes below Obama's 20K handoff.
So they can blame HRC.

You know, when the stock market started to hit the 18,000 mark, both my roomie and I were thinking that there would be a correction coming soon. When it continued to climb, we figured that it would pop around 25,000 or so. And, if it goes like it did back in 2007/2008, we could see it continue to drop for the next week or so.

Wonder who Trump is gonna blame if that happens?

I hope you don’t invest in the market on your own. Lol. You don’t have a clue. The dip in the market this week, possibly next week is because the economy is so strong. The fed is raising interest rates. That means it’s more expensive for industry and the US to borrow money. When that happens the market always backs up. And this market was over bought. But the jobs number was good. Earnings are good and mfg sector is strong. Pay is up = inflation. I hope you have your money buried in your back yd.

They got their 2017 tax cut, they don't need to borrow here. Or they borrow outside the USA.
Your Spew in old math from Voo Doo economic BS, where today we import 7-9 times more thang export.
Raygoon years. 1984 -109,072 -112,492 3,420 291,094 219,926 71,168 400,166 332,418
7x more imbalanced.
Obama years. 2016 -504,793 -752,507 247,714 2,208,072 1,455,704 752,368 2,712,866 2,208,211 504,654
https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/statistics/historical/gands.pdf

Point here, Most goods are made outside the USA. Fed Rate going up does not affect borrowing in America the way it did before. When we made more stuff here.
Yes, Mortgage rates will go up for new mortgages. . But they are mostly locked in for 30 years.
These people are not moving as much as below. or give up their 3.25-3.65 rate. To take on new
5% plus. Where in many states they loss tax write-off of taxes.

US-trade-2016-exports-imports-by-country.png

• The total value of exports US$ 1,450,457 million.
  • The total value of imports US$ 2,348,209 million.
Almost 1 Trillion per year next LOSS to the USA! So you can see a .25 or .50% FED rate bump
is not the issue here for market losses.

So, 7 days ago.. the Dow was at
01/26/2018 ---26,606- Crazy btw.

Today...WOW!? -441 off/down.
Dow DOWN in just 7 days. :oops8:TO...

02/02/2018--- 25,733.
Dow Jones Industrial Average
INDEXDJX: .DJI - Google Search

DANG!?..... Where is CIC Lying Bone Spur on this Great FAKE NEWS? This can't be happening, the Great Douche is in charge. So, Douche Spur, we need you, we need some ALT-FACTS LIES.

Yes I think we've had more than too much winning by now. Lying Trump's supporters must also see a 1,000 point drop in the stock market as 'winning'. If it drops another 1,000 they'll think the rapture is coming.

THAT BE 1089 POINTS in 7 days.

:iyfyus.jpg::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12:

MAGA-Make-America-Great-Again-hat-burning-at-Berkeley-Getty-e1488567121474.jpg

And there you have. Americans rooting against fellow Americans. We’re all in the stock market one way or the other. A- hole.

So all day traders who short buy stocks in the market, are rooting against America?
How do you connect them dots in capitalism as un-American?

My stocks are still over three times what they were worth when barry was in office.

Liar. That means you invested in stock 2017
A 6000 point rise of the DOW. Does not make a portfolio worth three times more.
Dow at 25,585: All eyes on an index, few investors actually put money in.

Name three of your stocks that have gone up 3 times in value in last 8 months.
Bitcoin BS can't be one of them

You have 2 mins.

My stocks are still over three times what they were worth when barry was in office.

Liar. A 6000 point rise of the DOW. Does not make a portfolio worth three times more.

You have 2 mins.

GNBC
And fuck your time frame dickhead.

Sorry, but I think it's gonna drop even further next week. We may see the stock market return to what it topped out under Obama.

Really be funny if DOW goes below Obama's 20K handoff.
So they can blame HRC.

You know, when the stock market started to hit the 18,000 mark, both my roomie and I were thinking that there would be a correction coming soon. When it continued to climb, we figured that it would pop around 25,000 or so. And, if it goes like it did back in 2007/2008, we could see it continue to drop for the next week or so.

Wonder who Trump is gonna blame if that happens?

I hope you don’t invest in the market on your own. Lol. You don’t have a clue. The dip in the market this week, possibly next week is because the economy is so strong. The fed is raising interest rates. That means it’s more expensive for industry and the US to borrow money. When that happens the market always backs up. And this market was over bought. But the jobs number was good. Earnings are good and mfg sector is strong. Pay is up = inflation. I hope you have your money buried in your back yd.

They got their 2017 tax cut, they don't need to borrow here. Or they borrow outside the USA.
Your Spew in old math from Voo Doo economic BS, where today we import 7-9 times more thang export.
Raygoon years. 1984 -109,072 -112,492 3,420 291,094 219,926 71,168 400,166 332,418
7x more imbalanced.
Obama years. 2016 -504,793 -752,507 247,714 2,208,072 1,455,704 752,368 2,712,866 2,208,211 504,654
https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/statistics/historical/gands.pdf

Point here, Most goods are made outside the USA. Fed Rate going up does not affect borrowing in America the way it did before. When we made more stuff here.
Yes, Mortgage rates will go up for new mortgages. . But they are mostly locked in for 30 years.
These people are not moving as much as below. or give up their 3.25-3.65 rate. To take on new
5% plus. Where in many states they loss tax write-off of taxes.

US-trade-2016-exports-imports-by-country.png

• The total value of exports US$ 1,450,457 million.
  • The total value of imports US$ 2,348,209 million.
Almost 1 Trillion per year next LOSS to the USA! So you can see a .25 or .50% FED rate bump
is not the issue here for market losses.

You have no clue pal. None. Fed tightening always makes the market skiddish It will rebound and you’ll have your thumb up your ass.

Liar. A 6000 point rise of the DOW. Does not make a portfolio worth three times more.

You have 2 mins.

GNBC

Oh...you have 2 minutes. Which is three times longer than you last with your butt buddy.

You have 2 mins.

GNBC

@ 1/2017 it was worth 15 bucks. All Obama baby.
Today 02/2018 it was worth 22 bucks. This not be, worth 3x more, or higher. In points or value.
Did you pay 16 bucks in 3/2017? To Double in value, it would be 32 bucks, Triple in value, would be 48 bucks.
It's at 22 bucks, That would not be 3x more in value. .OOPS! No! That did not happen.

btw here: To be worth 3x more it would need to be 48 Bucks.To clain all Great Douche.
So you've owned this from years ago. The low point was 1/2016 @ 7 bucks.

Or really. You mean you got it in 1/2016 at 7 bucks? You owe most the value to Obama.where
he handed off at 17 bucks. And now it's worth 23 Bucks?. That now, would even be .05X more.
But now that 3x more in value must be Obama doing.
So 2x more is owed to Obama. The douche is now losing you money. SELL NOW!

btw: Keep trying to find one.

Last edited:

You have 2 mins.

GNBC

Today 02/2018 it was worth 22 bucks. This not be, worth 3x more, or higher. In points or value.
Did you pay 16 bucks in 3/2017? To Double in value, it would be 32 bucks, Triple in value, would be 48 bucks.
It's at 22 bucks, That would not be 3x more in value. .OOPS! No! That did not happen.

btw here: To be worth 3x more it would need to be 48 Bucks.To clain all Great Douche.

Or really. You mean you got it in 1/2016 at 7 bucks? You owe most the value to Obama.where
he handed off at 17 bucks. And now it's worth 23 Bucks?. That now even .25% more.

I happen to have inside info at GNBC (dont ask why because insider trading comes into play and I wont answer) and the reason it skyrocketed is the election of Trump.

You have 2 mins.

GNBC

he handed off at 17 bucks. And now it's worth 23 Bucks?. That now even .25% more.

I happen to have inside info at GNBC (dont ask why because insider trading comes into play and I wont answer) and the reason it skyrocketed is the election of Trump.
Okay right. Insider can't make GNBC on 1/2017 @ 17 be worth 3x more, where it be 2/2018 @ 23.

But tell me your math.

You have 2 mins.

GNBC

Okay right. Insider can't make GNBC on 1/2017 @ 17 be worth 3x more, where it be 2/2018 @ 23.

But tell me your math.

It went from six bucks and change to an average of twenty two bucks.
And I know why.

You have 2 mins.

GNBC

But tell me your math.

And I know why.
It has never been 6 bucks. And I see no IPO at that price as well.

Keep Trying.

GNBC

But tell me your math.

And I know why.

Are you saying I dont follow my own stocks?
Surely you've heard of the Trump bump.

GNBC

But tell me your math.

And I know why.

Keep Trying.

Wait and check the graphs during trading hours rookie.

But tell me your math.

And I know why.

Are you saying I dont follow my own stocks?
Surely you've heard of the Trump bump.

The Douche Bump did not make GNBC worth 3x more.
You said you paid 6 bucks (LIe) so I can low value back to low 1/2016 @ 7.21
Obama grew that to 17 by 1/2017. It now be 22-23 buck.

Keep Lying. and Trying. You have been exposed.

Forum List

Back