MAGA DOW Going DOWN. 1089 points in 7 days. 02/05@3:48 915 more= -2004 in 9 days.

A correction is long overdue.

OKAY!?

A Great Douche MAGA Moment of 2018:
DOW DOWN -2031 points in 6 Days!
The Greatest DOW loss (-1,179) in One Day!
Wheee. Need more Orange Dooosh Kool-AID!
Today?

btw:
DVTispSVoAEOg77.jpg

:iyfyus.jpg::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12:

Of the TOP 20 Yuge Stock losses/swing on one day.
19 Are under GOP/DOPer running thangs.

1, and the only on the list, this one above, was Obama's (−610.32)

btw: The Great Douche can't even spell it right, 'Dow Jones'

Last edited:

OKAY!?

Today?
Assuming that this is, as most people think, a regular correction, you may want to think about controlling your celebrating.

Dow plunges nearly 800 points, was down more
than 1,500 at one point TODAY!

U.S. stocks fell sharply in volatile trading Monday, extending a steep sell-off from the previous session.
Dow plunges nearly 800 points, was down more than 1,500 at one point

:twirl:Just WOW, more MAGA! Can we lose 1000 points in one day,
to show us all MAGA is just working? We need some Twitler Great Douche Tweets
to stop this! Not a spew in 9 days about the Stock market, why NOT Great Douche of LIES?.
Maybe it's great to tweak the President's nose, but people are losing money on this--their retirement accounts, their kids' college funds. Let's not forget that in all the glee that Trump's stock market is tanking.
Obama recovered those funds over 6-7 years. The MAGA Scam IS playing folks for fools.
If say, it goes back down to Obama's 20K or 21K mark, really.
Who is to blame for all this lose in 12 months? Well, not from the many long-term
investors. Even more, if it falls to 17K?

Anyone? Anyone.. It's Called Voo--M.A. Do...G.A. ooo Scam.
If the market reaches record highs then selloffs would be close to records, too. Arithmetic peppered with basic algebra.
OTOH, since lefties like to attribute improved economic numbers to Obama's last two years then this would be a result of that, too.
Can't have it both ways.
Truth is, Obama improvement came in spite of obama as a result of fracking technology reversing the downturn created by Obama energy policy.

BS, I did not say that. I just pointed to the facts, over 6 days of trading.
And fracking is not driving the DOW up or down.
Or the Market for that matter. The DOW only has
2 Oil Companies on the list of 30.
One is at now, the same price as a year ago.
The other is below a year ago.
This IS all Wall Street Ponzi Scam.
The economy in general is directly affected by energy overhead. Cheap energy means robust economy and a robust economy is often reflected in an expanding market.

OKAY!?

Today?

btw:
DVTispSVoAEOg77.jpg

Today it fell over 1,100 points. Does this mean we can get the cannon ready now?

I am no expert but this Market was dropping on recent good news? 82% of corporations recently beat expectations?

Hopefully just a correction? I can't survive another market/housing/job bust. Thank God Frank Pelosi Bernie reed etc. are not in power to tank it again.

When they took over in 2006/2007 Jan....Katie bar the door.

OKAY!?

Today?
Assuming that this is, as most people think, a regular correction, you may want to think about controlling your celebrating.

Facts Are Facts.
I love markets going up fast.
And Crashing faster. The last
years 6000 in 10 months was
a Wall Street Ponzi Scam by
the 1% traders. Facts Are Facts.
We need to see a Dubya Crash.
Say from Obama 20K number
back to 11K for the long-term investors to
be hurt. 80% Of All Americans have no
day tradable stocks. About 35% have
401K./IRA type investments. Which are
less impacted by the great Douche upswing
of 6000 points in 10 months.

It would be nice to see FERS funding
coming from Wall Street. These yuge
swings would not be allowed to happen

You know, when I was watching the news today, just before Trump's speech, I was watching FOX news and they were showing how the market was dropping. It would go down to -300, but then bounce back up into the -290's, and then it dropped down to -400.

When Trump's speech started, the market started dropping and didn't go up once during his speech. How do I know? They kept the numbers in the corner during the speech.

Went out to get a submarine sandwich for dinner, and when I came back, the markets had closed at -1,175.

Chances are, the stock market is going to continue to lose this week.

You know, when I was watching the news today, just before Trump's speech, I was watching FOX news and they were showing how the market was dropping. It would go down to -300, but then bounce back up into the -290's, and then it dropped down to -400.

When Trump's speech started, the market started dropping and didn't go up once during his speech. How do I know? They kept the numbers in the corner during the speech.

Went out to get a submarine sandwich for dinner, and when I came back, the markets had closed at -1,175.

Chances are, the stock market is going to continue to lose this week.

A shutdown is coming, there will we no NEW 1.5 2T infrastructure spending.
Then the current 150B a year now, spent.There will be nothang.
My bet is war.

This is all BS High.

DVTjvSAXUAE8WR0.jpg

This was tied to the BS Tax Cut plans of 2017. It was the only thang.
There is nothang coming to scam people now in 2018.

Last edited:

OKAY!?

Today?

btw:
DVTispSVoAEOg77.jpg

Today it fell over 1,100 points. Does this mean we can get the cannon ready now?
It's a phony tweet.

OKAY!?

Today?

btw:
DVTispSVoAEOg77.jpg

It's fake. Dimwit.

OKAY!?

Today?

btw:
DVTispSVoAEOg77.jpg

It's a phony tweet.

But it works so well. All 4th-grade Doooshy tweet

The percentage drop today, combined with the drops of last week, took the Dow down just 8.5% from its all-time high on January 26.

For the year, the Dow is down 1.5%.

OH THE HORROR!!!

Dow down 1,179.24 at the close. THE LARGEST POINT DROP OFF EVER!

Trump took credit for months as the market's rose, let's see how long it takes for him to find someone else to blame?

Dr. MICHAEL SAVAGE seemed to imply the deep-state-Fed is doing all they can to bring down Trumps' strength....the Economy stupid.

The entrenched Dems Rinos would rather America crumble than let Trump succeed. IMVHO as always.

Edit: Savage also mentioned MSM ic covering up the Amtrack crash. The "anarchist-terrorist" had padlocked the switched rail causing de-rail crash? Open season on Amtrack. Ride at your own risk.
Let us get that right. Dr. Micheal Wiener. And he is a total fruitloop. As for the market, Trump brought the blame on himself when he was foolish enough to act as if the runup was all his doing. So, if that were the case, then the drop is also his doing. Simple logic that seems to escape his simple mind.

Dow plunges nearly 800 points, was down more
than 1,500 at one point TODAY!

U.S. stocks fell sharply in volatile trading Monday, extending a steep sell-off from the previous session.
Dow plunges nearly 800 points, was down more than 1,500 at one point

:twirl:Just WOW, more MAGA! Can we lose 1000 points in one day,
to show us all MAGA is just working? We need some Twitler Great Douche Tweets
to stop this! Not a spew in 9 days about the Stock market, why NOT Great Douche of LIES?.
Maybe it's great to tweak the President's nose, but people are losing money on this--their retirement accounts, their kids' college funds. Let's not forget that in all the glee that Trump's stock market is tanking.
Obama recovered those funds over 6-7 years. The MAGA Scam IS playing folks for fools.
Who is to blame for all this lose in 12 months? Well, not from the many long-term

If the market reaches record highs then selloffs would be close to records, too. Arithmetic peppered with basic algebra.
OTOH, since lefties like to attribute improved economic numbers to Obama's last two years then this would be a result of that, too.
Can't have it both ways.
Truth is, Obama improvement came in spite of obama as a result of fracking technology reversing the downturn created by Obama energy policy.

The economy in general is directly affected by energy overhead. Cheap energy means robust economy and a robust economy is often reflected in an expanding market.
Yes, that is true. Isn't it wonderful that now we have wind and solar that are far cheaper than coal, gas, or nuclear. And are rapidly developing and deploying grid scale storage to make those sources 24/7.

The percentage drop today, combined with the drops of last week, took the Dow down just 8.5% from its all-time high on January 26.

For the year, the Dow is down 1.5%.

OH THE HORROR!!!

You totally missed the point. Of course no one is surprised that a hack like you would spin the OP.

What you posted may be true, but it is not relevant. The OP is about Trump taking credit when he had nothing to do with the Dow's up and down. Of course the Orange Clown will now place blame on someone else after taking credit for months.

Can't have it both ways.

Yes, that is true. Isn't it wonderful that now we have wind and solar that are far cheaper than coal, gas, or nuclear. And are rapidly developing and deploying grid scale storage to make those sources 24/7.
Solar and wind are a landscape-raping, cost-prohibitive bad joke.
Lefties have no taste. Letting the landscape become ruined with wind farms.

Forum List

Back