MAGA's Big Lie Crumbling All Around Them

We all know the election was stolen from President Trump. NO WAY, Biden spent the campaign IN HIS BASEMENT with a mask, couldn't draw crowd over 30 and you say he beat Obama and Clinton as far as total votes.

That is what population growth will do for a person.

It's amusing how you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies forget YOUR "big lie" about Trump being a RUSSIAN ASSET!!!!
Remember THAT?!?!?!?!?!????
Three plus YEARS of that BULLSHIT 24/7, a fucking IMPEACHEMENT, over NOTHING!!!
You fucking zombies shouting "It's a coup" all while perpetrating just THAT.
PROJECTION is all you assholes have, ever! :eusa_hand:

:rolleyes:

Mac, do I seem like a product of manipulation to you?

I am not Mac, but yes 100% you seem like a product of manipulation.

Your incessant attacks on the COVID vaccine and those that have chosen to get it clearly a product of manipulation, even going so far as to adopt the moniker of "pureblood", something I know you did not come up with yourself.

Sean isn't as hot-headed as some of his contemporaries, which is why I've always liked him.
No he's cool and calculating. He knows exactly what he's doing. If he spreads bullshit, he makes sure it benefits him. And he keeps an eye out for any sign that it'll start hurting him, and he jumps ship at the very last moment before that happens. Trump lost a lot of main stream Republican support, and Hannity realized that pandering to Trump and continuing to act as a Trump propagandist would hurt him with most of his a good portion of his audience.

Your incessant attacks on the COVID vaccine and those that have chosen to get it clearly a product of manipulation, even going so far as to adopt the moniker of "pureblood", something I know you did not come up with yourself.
The manipulation manifests in two ways: (1) Individual terms and strategies, and (2) actual thought processes. The latter is the more destructive, because being conditioned how to think essentially means they've been put on autopilot to create their own fantasies and conspiracies.

Weaker minds miss the biggest story--and scandal--since the Holocaust.

Honestly, some of us are skeptical and others stand around shilling. Against all reason and odds. I used to wonder how this could happen to a society. I no longer wonder. I get to watch.

Weaker minds miss the biggest story--and scandal--since the Holocaust.

Honestly, some of us are skeptical and others stand around shilling. Against all reason and odds. I used to wonder how this could happen to a society. I no longer wonder. I get to watch.

But you are more than just skeptical, one that is merely skeptical has an open mind to either side of an issue. Your mind is more than just made it, it is fixed and fixated on the evil that the vaccine is. You are not different than those that stand around shilling for the vaccine.

But you are more than just skeptical, one that is merely skeptical has an open mind to either side of an issue. Your mind is more than just made it, it is fixed and fixated on the evil that the vaccine is. You are not different than those that stand around shilling for the vaccine.

Wrong.

I wasn't opposed to getting the vaccine at the very beginning--I was skeptical, but was willing to get it even at risk of my own health if it stopped transmission.

But it didn't--strike one

And now it's proving dangerous to too many, and who knows how many that is--strike two

And those people are silenced by media, the govt, etc--strike three

We all know the election was stolen from President Trump. NO WAY, Biden spent the campaign IN HIS BASEMENT with a mask, couldn't draw crowd over 30 and you say he beat Obama and Clinton as far as total votes. Puh leeze. We are watching the steal in Arizona and mid terms 2022. Freakin' democrats are liars and cheats. You can't keep it up forever.

Rallies don't mean votes.

I have never attended a political rally in my life.
I vote every election.

If Biden got more votes, it was because people were especially motivated to get rid of Trump after his disastrous presidency that never should have been.

Wrong.

I wasn't opposed to getting the vaccine at the very beginning--I was skeptical, but was willing to get it even at risk of my own health if it stopped transmission.

And now it's proving dangerous to too many, and who knows how many that is--strike two

Yes, you were skeptical, you no longer are. You have moved past that point.

I was skeptical of the vaccine and held off on getting it and only did so at the advice of the medical professional I am married to due to suffering from COPD. I am still skeptical and see no need at all to get boosters as the virus itself has weakened over time.

I do not attack those that choose to get the shot nor the boosters, nor do I attack those that choose not to. It is up to each individual.

Wrong.

1) The Vaccine limited transmission- the number of cases and deaths plummeted after vaccinations started.
2) There are very few deaths that can be associated with the vaccine.
3) Yes, the nuts are being silenced, as they should be.

Yes, you were skeptical, you no longer are. You have moved past that point.

I was skeptical of the vaccine and held off on getting it and only did so at the advice of the medical professional I am married to due to suffering from COPD. I am still skeptical and see no need at all to get boosters as the virus itself has weakened over time.

I do not attack those that choose to get the shot nor the boosters, nor do I attack those that choose not to. It is up to each individual.

You are on here defending the shots every blessed day.

And if you want to see attacks, read my signature.

Here's an article on how IgG4 switching leads to tumor PROGRESSION, not tumor suppression. I already have one family member pass away from advanced cancer months after her boosters. Her cancer had been in remission.

We all know the election was stolen from President Trump. NO WAY, Biden spent the campaign IN HIS BASEMENT with a mask, couldn't draw crowd over 30 and you say he beat Obama and Clinton as far as total votes. Puh leeze. We are watching the steal in Arizona and mid terms 2022. Freakin' democrats are liars and cheats. You can't keep it up forever.

Trump put on a good show during the COVID pandemic.

You are on here defending the shots every blessed day.

You know better than that. That you choose to lie about me shows the weakness of your position.

And if you want to see attacks, read my signature.

Yes, and you are no different than those people.

Here's an article on how IgG4 switching leads to tumor PROGRESSION, not tumor suppression. I already have one family member pass away from advanced cancer months after her boosters. Her cancer had been in remission.

Where do you find these? What site is feeding them to you? You yourself happily admit you have no medical knowledge, yet you keep finding these studies.

You know better than that. That you choose to lie about me shows the weakness of your position.

Yes, and you are no different than those people.

Where do you find these? What site is feeding them to you? You yourself happily admit you have no medical knowledge, yet you keep finding these studies.

You lost credibility AGAIN when you equate me posting about vaccines to Penelope wishing people to die at home, no hospital treatment.

Get lost.

He has always been a "company man" and it sounds like someone at Fox put a bug in his ear regarding his 7-figure salary. We all make choices. He has always been like fingernails on a chalkboard and the Left genuinely hate his guts so he just shat on the only supporters/viewers he could depend on. His ratings will decline and sooner or later he'll get the boot anyway.
Rush's death was a godsend to hannity. Now he claims to be top dog in conservative broadcasting but i suspect he is losing listeners.

Forum List

Back