Magic Johnson endorses Kamala Harris

Great news! Thank you Magic! What do you think?

I think we need to institute a Civics Test before allowing living, eligible citizens to vote. If you're decisions are made because of Taylor Swift or a basketball player, you should not vote

Was all that info publicly available with 100% certainty before their respective elections like it was with trump?
Clinton certainly was, JFK’s were known by the press but it was kept quiet, his wife knew about the affairs. LBJ was well known in DC for his affairs, but Clinton had known extra marital affairs, and came out during his campaign.

I don’t care about affairs, after looking at history, Presidential affairs are common.

I think we need to institute a Civics Test before allowing living, eligible citizens to vote. If you're decisions are made because of Taylor Swift or a basketball player, you should not vote
I’d never vote for a person based on what an entertainer thought, they are mostly out of touch with the real world.

Clinton certainly was, JFK’s were known by the press but it was kept quiet, his wife knew about the affairs. LBJ was well known in DC for his affairs, but Clinton had known extra marital affairs, and came out during his campaign.

I don’t care about affairs, after looking at history, Presidential affairs are common.
Then you are ambivalent about the character of the president.

Great news! Thank you Magic! What do you think?

Magic, by his own estimation, shagged 300 women a year for many years. I wonder if that includes Kamala. Anyhow, this is apelike behavior. Not something a decent person does.

Then you are ambivalent about the character of the president.
No, I am practical, would or did you vote for Clinton? He had affairs, so did Gore, as did Kerry, Bush and Harris had an affair with a married man, seems we can’t vote for either candidate by your standards.

POWERFUL statement from one of America's most successful, beloved businessmen and entrepreneurs.

Forum List

Back