Mail-in Madness

The democratic madness continues.

- TLDR; Fauci said in-person voting is safe. Democrats are trying to cheat an election.

Not gonna waste time watching "timcast" whatever that is, but the only folks trying to cheat are the republican'ts with their voter suppression efforts.

Demscum cheat all the time, that is why they want mail in voting.

- TLDR; Fauci said in-person voting is safe. Democrats are trying to cheat an election.

Democrat voter fraud doesn't exist, and you can't prove otherwise.

It's not really madness. Polls have shown that Democrats are far less likely to vote if they have to go to the polls than Republicans so this lack of enthusiasm by Democrats we've been hearing about for so long will translate into a Republican landslide if they don't manage to get mail in voting.

Civil war is imminent if they take this path.
LOL.

Who you going to fight in this "So-Called Civil War" that you apparently want so bigly.
It's the demscum foot soldiers in the streets who want civil war, or is your head so far up Obama's ass still you are oblivious?
So you are calling Norman demscum? Because Norman wants Civil War.
I do not want Civil War.

I do not want a civil war, but cheating an election will absolutely get it started.
Closing 1200 polling places by Republicans in the south, in minority areas, is a great reason for a civil war.

Not gonna waste time watching "timcast" whatever that is, but the only folks trying to cheat are the republican'ts with their voter suppression efforts.

Republican'ts lie all the time. That's why you believe crap like that.

Prove it.

He knows it's all made up crap, he's just spewing the party line like a good little brainwashing victim.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
It would take a year to determine the winner....every time Trump was declared a winner someone will show up from the DNC with thousands of "uncounted" ballots and then the legal fight will begin...state by state district by district....it will be a nightmare....just what Pelosi wants.....

In Oregon ... postmarks have NO weight ... ballot acceptance is CLOSED 8pm election night ... period ... any and all ballots that come in the next day's mail cannot be counted ...

The bigger conflict was the fees voters have to pay to vote by mail ... so Oregon installed "mailbox" type things all around the state for folks who refuse to pay the voting fee ...

I'm sorry ... conservative disticts in Oregon always vote Republican representatives ... liberal districts in Oregon always vote Democrat representatives ... we have over 20 years doing this ... show us where there is fraud? ... any district, any election ... show me where Jordon Valley sent a Democrat to Salem ... show me where Oregon's 2nd congressional district sent a Democrat to Washington DC ...

You can't? ... well, smoke some weed and November will be over before you think to remember ...

20% of ballots thrown out, federal judges ordering the elections to be re-done...

Just because your state can do it, doesn't mean everybody can. From the sounds of it they are doing something quite different anyway.
You're a liar who can't prove that.

It would take a year to determine the winner....every time Trump was declared a winner someone will show up from the DNC with thousands of "uncounted" ballots and then the legal fight will begin...state by state district by district....it will be a nightmare....just what Pelosi wants.....
We'll, this is what happens when you gut the post office.

Civil war is imminent if they take this path.
LOL.

Who you going to fight in this "So-Called Civil War" that you apparently want so bigly.
The civil war bs is a distraction from the explanation of their failed policies that are destroying this country, while they let Trump do it. The civil war nonsense is a shield from their failures.

I don't think that's how it works. If no presidential candidate gets 270 electoral votes then the house of reps appoints the president, with the delegation from each state getting one vote. I think it's safe to say that at least 26 states would vote Trump.

I don't think that's how it works. If no presidential candidate gets 270 electoral votes then the house of reps appoints the president, with the delegation from each state getting one vote. I think it's safe to say that at least 26 states would vote Trump.

More than 26 votes. The Dem controlled House would elect Trump.

Yep. The Dems may have a majority in the HoR, but if the HoR has to choose the president, that one Rep from South Dakota carries as much weight as those 53 Reps from Kalifornia.

It's one vote per state.

Yep. The Dems may have a majority in the HoR, but if the HoR has to choose the president, that one Rep from South Dakota carries as much weight as those 53 Reps from Kalifornia.

It's one vote per state.

Gotta love those founding fathers.

It's one vote per state.

Unless, of course, Pelosi insists the states mail in their votes and it miraculously turns out several red states voted for Biden.

Forum List

Back