Mail-in Madness

It would take a year to determine the winner....every time Trump was declared a winner someone will show up from the DNC with thousands of "uncounted" ballots and then the legal fight will begin...state by state district by district....it will be a nightmare....just what Pelosi wants.....

In Oregon ... postmarks have NO weight ... ballot acceptance is CLOSED 8pm election night ... period ... any and all ballots that come in the next day's mail cannot be counted ...

The bigger conflict was the fees voters have to pay to vote by mail ... so Oregon installed "mailbox" type things all around the state for folks who refuse to pay the voting fee ...

I'm sorry ... conservative disticts in Oregon always vote Republican representatives ... liberal districts in Oregon always vote Democrat representatives ... we have over 20 years doing this ... show us where there is fraud? ... any district, any election ... show me where Jordon Valley sent a Democrat to Salem ... show me where Oregon's 2nd congressional district sent a Democrat to Washington DC ...

You can't? ... well, smoke some weed and November will be over before you think to remember ...

The democratic madness continues.

- TLDR; Fauci said in-person voting is safe. Democrats are trying to cheat an election.

It's not really madness. Polls have shown that Democrats are far less likely to vote if they have to go to the polls than Republicans so this lack of enthusiasm by Democrats we've been hearing about for so long will translate into a Republican landslide if they don't manage to get mail in voting.

It would take a year to determine the winner....every time Trump was declared a winner someone will show up from the DNC with thousands of "uncounted" ballots and then the legal fight will begin...state by state district by district....it will be a nightmare....just what Pelosi wants.....

In Oregon ... postmarks have NO weight ... ballot acceptance is CLOSED 8pm election night ... period ... any and all ballots that come in the next day's mail cannot be counted ...

The bigger conflict was the fees voters have to pay to vote by mail ... so Oregon installed "mailbox" type things all around the state for folks who refuse to pay the voting fee ...

I'm sorry ... conservative disticts in Oregon always vote Republican representatives ... liberal districts in Oregon always vote Democrat representatives ... we have over 20 years doing this ... show us where there is fraud? ... any district, any election ... show me where Jordon Valley sent a Democrat to Salem ... show me where Oregon's 2nd congressional district sent a Democrat to Washington DC ...

You can't? ... well, smoke some weed and November will be over before you think to remember ...

20% of ballots thrown out, federal judges ordering the elections to be re-done...

Just because your state can do it, doesn't mean everybody can. From the sounds of it they are doing something quite different anyway.

20% of ballots thrown out, federal judges ordering the elections to be re-done...

Just because your state can do it, doesn't mean everybody can. From the sounds of it they are doing something quite different anyway.

Can you post a citation where a judge throws out 20% of Oregon's ballot and orders a new election ...

If Oregon can do this ... everyone can do this ... what do we call a Oregon girl who can run faster than her brothers .. a virgin ...

Fake ass communist..........DNC...........too cowardly to go vote ..............right........after they burn and loot in mass across the country........

Sure............sure ..........sure.......

The democratic madness continues.

- TLDR; Fauci said in-person voting is safe. Democrats are trying to cheat an election.

Not gonna waste time watching "timcast" whatever that is, but the only folks trying to cheat are the republican'ts with their voter suppression efforts.

They are sending ballots to everyone, regardless if one was requested
Nobody is doing that, no matter what you saw on "timcast", whatever that is.

He said that he received a ballot without requesting one, along with a other ballot for someone else as well.

I will believe him, given that you are a known liar, while he is not.

He said that he received a ballot without requesting one, along with a other ballot for someone else as well.

You believe the "timcast".

There's no hope for you.

Can you post a citation where a judge throws out 20% of Oregon's ballot and orders a new election ...

If Oregon can do this ... everyone can do this ... what do we call a Oregon girl who can run faster than her brothers .. a virgin ...

I explicitly stated that this does not apply to your state.

There's no hope for you.

There is no hope for anyone that believes you, parasite.

Fauci said in-person voting is safe. Democrats are trying to cheat an election.

Fauci said it is safe if you wear a mask and socially distance.

Are Republicans willing to turn away voters who refuse to wear masks?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

There's no hope for you.

There is no hope for anyone that believes you, parasite.
Your opinion is meaningless. You think crap like "timcast" is real.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Fauci said in-person voting is safe. Democrats are trying to cheat an election.

Fauci said it is safe if you wear a mask and socially distance.

Are Republicans willing to turn away voters who refuse to wear masks?

No. He did not say anything about a mask mandate. Just wear one and be a good citizen or don't. In most places I assume the pandemic will not even be an issue come November in which case masks are obviously not even needed.

Civil war is imminent if they take this path.
LOL.

Who you going to fight in this "So-Called Civil War" that you apparently want so bigly.
It's the demscum foot soldiers in the streets who want civil war, or is your head so far up Obama's ass still you are oblivious?
So you are calling Norman demscum? Because Norman wants Civil War.
I do not want Civil War.

I do not want a civil war, but cheating an election will absolutely get it started.

LOL.

Who you going to fight in this "So-Called Civil War" that you apparently want so bigly.
It's the demscum foot soldiers in the streets who want civil war, or is your head so far up Obama's ass still you are oblivious?
I do not want Civil War.
Well, I doubt there will be a civil war but the mobs of violent Democrats looting and burning our cities and police stations and other government buildings as well as cops and federal law enforcement agencies are clearly trying to launch and insurgency that is being supported by Democratic politicians.

LOL.

I do not want Civil War.
You are a typical lib, too stupid to comprehend English.

Forum List

Back