Mail Theft of USPS Mail Drop Boxes in VA has Begun

I called it. I predicted that mailboxes would be vandalized leading up to the election. If you are stupid enough to trust your vote going through this non-secure mailing system that is USPS, then you will likely not have your vote counted. By Election Day I wouldn’t be surprised if Antifa and BLM aren’t setting these mailboxes on fire.

“We received calls from several post offices that our blue boxes, located at the post offices, had been tampered with,” USPIS Inspector Michael Romano said in a statement. “It appears that we’ve had some level of mail stolen from these blue collection boxes.” He added:

I don’t have any information. Whether the boxes contain any sort of election mail. If we have any indication that it is, sort of, election fraud related, we are going to work closely with our counterparts at the Federal Bureau of Investigation to determine what type of theft we have and aggressively investigate this case.”

Vote in person! Don’t trust your vote to sit in some blue mailbox sitting on a corner for Dems to steal or destroy. Don’t trust Democrat postal workers with your ballot!
Why do you point your finger at Democrats and not Republicans? Both parties would like to alter the election their way.
Do you have any evidence that it’s one party more than the other?
Which party is pushing vote by mail and which one is pushing voting in person? That might give you a clue.
Which party is pushing COVID-19 disinformation and getting sick, and which party is being cautious with the virus? That might give YOU a clue.
Which has what exactly to do with voting by mail? You do know you went completely off road on that one, right?
Did you note the common denominator?
Disinformation and irrationality!
Why would Democrats steal or destroy blue mailboxes when Democrats are more likely to mail their votes?

I called it. I predicted that mailboxes would be vandalized leading up to the election. If you are stupid enough to trust your vote going through this non-secure mailing system that is USPS, then you will likely not have your vote counted. By Election Day I wouldn’t be surprised if Antifa and BLM aren’t setting these mailboxes on fire.

“We received calls from several post offices that our blue boxes, located at the post offices, had been tampered with,” USPIS Inspector Michael Romano said in a statement. “It appears that we’ve had some level of mail stolen from these blue collection boxes.” He added:

I don’t have any information. Whether the boxes contain any sort of election mail. If we have any indication that it is, sort of, election fraud related, we are going to work closely with our counterparts at the Federal Bureau of Investigation to determine what type of theft we have and aggressively investigate this case.”

Vote in person! Don’t trust your vote to sit in some blue mailbox sitting on a corner for Dems to steal or destroy. Don’t trust Democrat postal workers with your ballot!
Why do you point your finger at Democrats and not Republicans? Both parties would like to alter the election their way.
Do you have any evidence that it’s one party more than the other?
Which party is pushing vote by mail and which one is pushing voting in person? That might give you a clue.
Which party is pushing COVID-19 disinformation and getting sick, and which party is being cautious with the virus? That might give YOU a clue.
Which has what exactly to do with voting by mail? You do know you went completely off road on that one, right?
Did you note the common denominator?
Disinformation and irrationality!
Why would Democrats steal or destroy blue mailboxes when Democrats are more likely to mail their votes?
That depends on which district the mailbox is in. Of course, we're not accusing democrats of being terribly smart and able to figure these things out.

Forum List

Back