Mail Theft of USPS Mail Drop Boxes in VA has Begun

I called it. I predicted that mailboxes would be vandalized leading up to the election. If you are stupid enough to trust your vote going through this non-secure mailing system that is USPS, then you will likely not have your vote counted. By Election Day I wouldn’t be surprised if Antifa and BLM aren’t setting these mailboxes on fire.

“We received calls from several post offices that our blue boxes, located at the post offices, had been tampered with,” USPIS Inspector Michael Romano said in a statement. “It appears that we’ve had some level of mail stolen from these blue collection boxes.” He added:

I don’t have any information. Whether the boxes contain any sort of election mail. If we have any indication that it is, sort of, election fraud related, we are going to work closely with our counterparts at the Federal Bureau of Investigation to determine what type of theft we have and aggressively investigate this case.”

Vote in person! Don’t trust your vote to sit in some blue mailbox sitting on a corner for Dems to steal or destroy. Don’t trust Democrat postal workers with your ballot!

Impossible, there is no evidence for mail in voter fraud.

Real security of the US mail is largely a myth.

Yes it is. Anyone can get your mail. The only thing that stops many is the fact that if they are caught they committed Federal Crime.

Anyone who votes by mail is dumber than a box of rocks. The ONLY people who should vote by mail are those who are out of the country.

Everyone else should go to the polls and vote them personally put your ballot in that machine with your own two hands.

Only lazy idiots would take the chance their vote won't make it to be counted.

Don’t trust Democrat postal workers with your ballot!

why do you think the carrier stole mail out of the box he has a key too?.......and when i left the PO there were a lot of republicans working there,many of them were Veterans....
Rank and file.

Who did the USPS union endorse?
it doesnt matter who they endorse....the last 10 years of my time there lots of carriers left the union.....the union can endorse all they want,who the person votes for is out of their hands....and i knew plenty who were not liberals.....and many of those were the veterans....
Oh but it does matter.....That puts the people at the top of the USPS in position A for election shenanigans.

And if you want to say "that's a longshot", I remind you of one James Comey.
if you say so....even the management know what happens if shit is traced back to them....and postal inspectors are pretty good at weeding out the crooks....

why do you think the carrier stole mail out of the box he has a key too?.......and when i left the PO there were a lot of republicans working there,many of them were Veterans....
I know many as well. But it doesn’t matter if your ballot passes through ten honest Republican hands, as soon as a shit head Dem finds it, in the trash it may go.
lol.....how postal people do you think touch a ballot once it enters the system?....most of it is all machined.....

Rank and file.

it doesnt matter who they endorse....the last 10 years of my time there lots of carriers left the union.....the union can endorse all they want,who the person votes for is out of their hands....and i knew plenty who were not liberals.....and many of those were the veterans....
Oh but it does matter.....That puts the people at the top of the USPS in position A for election shenanigans.

if you say so....even the management know what happens if shit is traced back to them....and postal inspectors are pretty good at weeding out the crooks....
I don't trust bureaucrats any more than I would a a hungry mongoose.

I called it. I predicted that mailboxes would be vandalized leading up to the election. If you are stupid enough to trust your vote going through this non-secure mailing system that is USPS, then you will likely not have your vote counted. By Election Day I wouldn’t be surprised if Antifa and BLM aren’t setting these mailboxes on fire.

“We received calls from several post offices that our blue boxes, located at the post offices, had been tampered with,” USPIS Inspector Michael Romano said in a statement. “It appears that we’ve had some level of mail stolen from these blue collection boxes.” He added:

I don’t have any information. Whether the boxes contain any sort of election mail. If we have any indication that it is, sort of, election fraud related, we are going to work closely with our counterparts at the Federal Bureau of Investigation to determine what type of theft we have and aggressively investigate this case.”

Vote in person! Don’t trust your vote to sit in some blue mailbox sitting on a corner for Dems to steal or destroy. Don’t trust Democrat postal workers with your ballot!
Why do you point your finger at Democrats and not Republicans? Both parties would like to alter the election their way.
Do you have any evidence that it’s one party more than the other?
Which party is pushing vote by mail and which one is pushing voting in person? That might give you a clue.

Anyone who votes by mail is dumber than a box of rocks. The ONLY people who should vote by mail are those who are out of the country.
Exactly. When I lived overseas, I never even received my ballot through mail when I requested it in 2018. No vote for me thanks to either the USPS or my corrupt district run by Dems. I never got an answer to why I never received it.

Why do you point your finger at Democrats and not Republicans? Both parties would like to alter the election their way.

Simple----psychology. Conservative (no, I am not talking about religious conservatism) personalities don't randomly attack mailboxes------------while liberals have been well attacking everything and everyone. People are creatures of habit--- (This is also why most criminals are DEMOCRATES by far and away.) Conservative people---have certain consistent traits--take responsibility for their own lives, they try to pay their bills, they try obey the laws, they take baths etc.

Libs not so much-------blame others like their parents or whitey, often don't pay their bills or plan for the future, don't really care about breaking laws and often feel doing so is a right of passage, seen to poop and pee on the streets as they don't care about the long term consequences.

Rank and file.

I don't trust bureaucrats any more than I would a a hungry mongoose.
well i agree with you there.....but these guys know stealing from the mail or fucking with ballots you will be caught....

Yes it is. Anyone can get your mail. The only thing that stops many is the fact that if they are caught they committed Federal Crime.

Everyone else should go to the polls and vote them personally put your ballot in that machine with your own two hands.

"Anyone who votes by mail is dumber than a box of rocks."

David Jolly, a former Republican congressman from Florida, was correct when he tweeted Trump has voted by mail.

:abgg2q.jpg:

"Anyone who votes by mail is dumber than a box of rocks."

David Jolly, a former Republican congressman from Florida, was correct when he tweeted Trump has voted by mail.

:abgg2q.jpg:
So true. IMO they are.

"By Election Day I wouldn’t be surprised if Antifa and BLM aren’t setting these mailboxes on fire."

No.....they won't do that. Because the only people too lazy and stupid enough to "mail it in" [ To deliver a performance without commitment or effort -Wiktionary] are the Dumb-o-crats. To burn those votes would prove counter productive to their desired outcome.

Which party is pushing vote by mail and which one is pushing voting in person? That might give you a clue.
Which party is pushing COVID-19 disinformation and getting sick, and which party is being cautious with the virus? That might give YOU a clue.

Simple----psychology. Conservative (no, I am not talking about religious conservatism) personalities don't randomly attack mailboxes------------while liberals have been well attacking everything and everyone. People are creatures of habit--- (This is also why most criminals are DEMOCRATES by far and away.) Conservative people---have certain consistent traits--take responsibility for their own lives, they try to pay their bills, they try obey the laws, they take baths etc.

Libs not so much-------blame others like their parents or whitey, often don't pay their bills or plan for the future, don't really care about breaking laws and often feel doing so is a right of passage, seen to poop and pee on the streets as they don't care about the long term consequences.
You are looking at the disparity between the haves and the have not’s. The Trump family born with silver spoons cannot understand why the poor are struggling and protesting.
Your view is not very Christian.

I have both liberal and conservative friends who are responsible and have few financial problems. They are mostly white, but also black, asian, and latino. Nearly all come from nice families that were not poor.
It’s not a Liberal vs Conservative issue.

Which party is pushing COVID-19 disinformation and getting sick, and which party is being cautious with the virus? That might give YOU a clue.
Which has what exactly to do with voting by mail? You do know you went completely off road on that one, right?

Forum List

Back