Main Steele Dossier Researcher Arrested in Durham Probe

Durham doesn't say that....not in his 39 page dossier on the Dancenko charge....

Dancenko when first interviewed by the FBI lied about who he got some of his information and RAW INTELLIGENCE from, he said no one.... And in a later statement he said his information was also told to another person who attended the same conference that he was working on other projects with....

Danchenko is not being charged for the dossier being fake...the dossier was raw intelligence....the FBIs job was to prove or disprove it....Danchenko left out info about who also heard while in Russia at a conference about the golden shower in the presidential suite in the Moscow hotel....it could have saved the FBI hours they spent investigating the dossier to verify.
It was a hoax you stupid fucking knuckle dragger. We told you stupid mother fuckers 5 yrs ago this was Hillary bullshit

Durham doesn't say that....not in his 39 page dossier on the Dancenko charge....

Dancenko when first interviewed by the FBI lied about who he got some of his information and RAW INTELLIGENCE from, he said no one.... And in a later statement he said his information was also told to another person who attended the same conference that he was working on other projects with....

Danchenko is not being charged for the dossier being fake...the dossier was raw intelligence....the FBIs job was to prove or disprove it....Danchenko left out info about who also heard while in Russia at a conference about the golden shower in the presidential suite in the Moscow hotel....it could have saved the FBI hours they spent investigating the dossier to verify.
Ok, so why all the lying ?? That's what the FBI's job is, otherwise to follow the trail of lies in order to understand why the lie or the covering up of something that in turn gave the reasoning for the lie. Attempting to put lipstick on a pig isn't working, but the left in order to cover up stuff will do it everytime.

The left has a nasty habit of falling head first into it's own trap.

Trump, Trump, Trump......

Steele, Danchenko - both worked for Hillary, as did Sussmann.

FBI Director Comey testified the FBI knew in 2017 the Dossier was fake and there was no Rusdian Collusion

FBI Agent Page testified after a 9 month internal investigation they knew the Dossier was bogus and there was no collusion

Danshenko, JAMES COMEY, and Lisa Page did not help / like Trump. They have been proven to have been part of Barry's failed Coup attempt.

Comey and Page collaborated what Danshenko admitted - that the Dossier was bogus and there was no evidence of Russian Collusion. The FNI's own released files prove this.

.ulyiple links to each and every story has been provided....

So yiu can scream all you want in all Caps but you're still peddling debunked bullshit, snowflake.

As I pointed out, there aren't any more Democrats who will try to continue to claim there was any Russian Collusion any more because it has all been so exposed....only die-hard, terminal TDS-suffering snowflakes still try to claim its true.

Bwuhahahahajahaha
Liar liar pants on fire!

We've known for years now the DNC and Clintons campaign lawyer hired Fusion GPS investigating firm for opposition research on Trump, before the campaign.

SUSSMAN and DANCHENKO WERE NOT CHARGED WITH LYING to the FBI ABOUT WHAT THEY REPORTED TO THE FBI about the Trump campaign!

They were charged with allegedly lying to the FBI about who they were working with and or, for....Which has nothing to do with the actual information they turned over.

I wouldn't expect Trump opposition research on Hillary, to be done by anyone other than Trump supporters..... So what's the big deal?

The Steele dossier was written to appeal to democrats. You can tell by how stupid and perverted it is.

Saying Trump paid hookers to piss on a bed just because Obama once used it is beyond dumb. Only a Democrat would be dumb enough to believe that.

Paul Singer is a Republican billionaire.

The Steele dossier was written to appeal to democrats. You can tell by how stupid and perverted it is.

Saying Trump paid hookers to piss on a bed just because Obama once used it is beyond dumb. Only a Democrat would be dumb enough to believe that.

Danchenko worked for the Brookings Institution, a liberal Washington think-tank that often produced reports critical of Trump. Danchenko is not someone who immediately comes across as an apex defendant — the highest target in an investigation. He was a key source used by others to advance claims about Trump.

Ok, so why all the lying ?? That's what the FBI's job is, otherwise to follow the trail of lies in order to understand why the lie or the covering up of something that in turn gave the reasoning for the lie. Attempting to put lipstick on a pig isn't working, but the left in order to cover up stuff will do it everytime.

The left has a nasty habit of falling head first into it's own trap.
I don't know if they did lie, they allegedly lied.....

It's not pertinent to the information they turned over.... Sussman will be not guilty, his sources have come out since he was charged and verified it was them, a bunch of computer geeks, that found the Trump org computer was receiving messages from Russian Alpha bank and they are the ones who told him.
But on Dancenko alleged lies, the FBI felt if they had known he was working with some other guy too, then they wouldn't have had to spend months trying to verify what Danchenko told them....and all that time searching out his sources to verify what he reported. They also may not have asked the fisa court for a fisa warrant, on Carter Page....is what I'm presuming...

Last edited:
Danchenko told the FBI the Dosdier was bogus, rhe only thing he was truthful about...and the FBI still used the bogus Dossier as the basis gor the coup attempt....and it all leads backbone Hillary and her campaign who started the whole tjing...

....and fuck you, calling me a liar. As I poi Ted out before, I have posted no less than 5 articles and substantiation links whereas ignorant,vile pieces of fecal matter lime you and other snowflakes only declare 'nuh-uh' and attavkme based on bias, bullshit, and emotion.

I don't give a shit what you FEEL or what you THINK. STFU, & STOP talking to me if you font have facts and links to back it up, skank.
He did NOT tell the FBI the Dossier was bogus....Pinocchio!

He told the FBI it was RAW intelligence, not verified yet.

I don't know if they did lie, they allegedly lied.....

It's not pertinent to the information they turned over.... Sussman will be not guilty, his sources have come out since he was charged and verified it was them, a bunch of computer geeks, that found the Trump org computer was receiving messages from Russian Alpha bank and they are the ones who told him.
But on Dancenko alleged lies, the FBI felt if they had known he was working with some other guy too, then they wouldn't have had to spend months trying to verify what Danchenko told them....and all that time searching out his sources to verify what he reported. They also may not have asked the fisa court for a fisa warrant, on Carter Page....

Wow

"Sussman will be not guilty, his sources have come out since he was charged and verified it was them, a bunch of computer geeks, that found the Trump org computer was receiving messages from Russian Alpha bank and they are the ones who told him."
Danchenko told the FBI the Dosdier was bogus, rhe only thing he was truthful about...and the FBI still used the bogus Dossier as the basis gor the coup attempt....and it all leads backbone Hillary and her campaign who started the whole tjing...

....and fuck you, calling me a liar. As I poi Ted out before, I have posted no less than 5 articles and substantiation links whereas ignorant,vile pieces of fecal matter lime you and other snowflakes only declare 'nuh-uh' and attavkme based on bias, bullshit, and emotion.

I don't give a shit what you FEEL or what you THINK. STFU, & STOP talking to me if you font have facts and links to back it up, skank.

Do you know what RAW INTELLIGENCE means?

Donald Trump's Alfa Bank Connection Still Raises Questions ...
May 21, 2019 · May 21, 2019 3:05 PM EDT. A few weeks before Donald Trump became president, Russian banker Petr Aven, a billionaire oligarch with Moscow’s Alfa Bank, pulled aside Washington lobbyist Richard ...

It was a hoax you stupid fucking knuckle dragger. We told you stupid mother fuckers 5 yrs ago this was Hillary bullshit
What was a hoax, and define hoax???

We've known for 4 years now that the DNC lawyer hired Fusion GPS for opposition research on Trump. That is NOTHING NEW. The Washington Free Beacon, supporting Jeb Bush I believe or maybe Rubio? also hired Fusion GPS for opposition research on Trump....

it's no big deal on who hired them for the research imo.... Would you hire a Clinton supporter to do OPPOSITION research, on Clinton? Heck no, of course not! You'd hire people on your side to research your opposition. That's just common sense on how the game is played...

What was a hoax, and define hoax???

We've known for 4 years now that the DNC lawyer hired Fusion GPS for opposition research on Trump. That is NOTHING NEW. The Washington Free Beacon, supporting Jeb Bush I believe or maybe Rubio? also hired Fusion GPS for opposition research on Trump....

it's no big deal on who hired them for the research imo.... Would you hire a Clinton supporter to do OPPOSITION research, on Clinton? Heck no, of course not! You'd hire people on your side to research your opposition. That's just common sense on how the game is played...
You put this GD country through hell for 5 yrs with your shit. Infantile immature time card clock punchers.
You put this country through hell and ruined a lot of lives. May God fucking Damned you

Wow

"Sussman will be not guilty, his sources have come out since he was charged and verified it was them, a bunch of computer geeks, that found the Trump org computer was receiving messages from Russian Alpha bank and they are the ones who told him."

Do you know what RAW INTELLIGENCE means?

Donald Trump's Alfa Bank Connection Still Raises Questions ...
May 21, 2019 · May 21, 2019 3:05 PM EDT. A few weeks before Donald Trump became president, Russian banker Petr Aven, a billionaire oligarch with Moscow’s Alfa Bank, pulled aside Washington lobbyist Richard ...

WASHINGTON — The charge was narrow: John H. Durham, the special counsel appointed by the Trump administration to scour the Russia investigation, indicted a cybersecurity lawyer this month on a single count of lying to the F.B.I.

But Mr. Durham used a 27-page indictment to lay out a far more expansive tale, one in which four computer scientists who were not charged in the case “exploited” their access to internet data to develop an explosive theory about cyberconnections in 2016 between Donald J. Trump’s company and a Kremlin-linked bank — a theory, he insinuated, they did not really believe.

Mr. Durham’s version of events set off reverberations beyond the courtroom. Trump supporters seized on the indictment, saying it shows that suspicions about possible covert communications between Russia’s Alfa Bank and Mr. Trump’s company were a deliberate hoax by supporters of Hillary Clinton and portraying it as evidence that the entire Russia investigation was unwarranted.

Emails obtained by The New York Times and interviews with people familiar with the matter, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss issues being investigated by federal authorities, provide a fuller and more complex account of how a group of cyberexperts discovered the odd internet data and developed their hypothesis about what could explain it.

------------------

At the same time, defense lawyers for the scientists say it is Mr. Durham’s indictment that is misleading. Their clients, they say, believed their hypothesis was a plausible explanation for the odd data they had uncovered — and still do.

The Alfa Bank results “have been validated and are reproducible. The findings of the researchers were true then and remain true today; reports that these findings were innocuous or a hoax are simply wrong,” said Jody Westby and Mark Rasch, lawyers for David Dagon, a Georgia Institute of Technology data scientist and one of the researchers whom the indictment discussed but did not name.

Steven A. Tyrrell, a lawyer for Rodney Joffe, an internet entrepreneur and another of the four data experts, said his client had a duty to share the information with the F.B.I. and that the indictment “gratuitously presents an incomplete and misleading picture” of his role.

Last edited:
You put this GD country through hell for 5 yrs with your shit. Infantile immature time card clock punchers.
You put this country through hell and ruined a lot of lives. May God fucking Damned you
Calm down Karen! It's all a figment, of your imagination! :)

When I first heard about Steele Dossier I thought they were talking about a black hockey player from Canada.

Notice that the our Deep Yellow Press is giving this democracy shaking scandal minimum coverage.
Hollywood would have made ten movies about this by now if it was a Republican scandal.
SNL would be obsessed with this if it was a Republican scandal.

The primary researcher behind the Steele Dossier, a collection of unsubstantiated opposition research linking the 2016 Trump campaign to the Kremlin, was arrested by federal authorities Thursday.

The hilarious part of this is the FBI is trying to save face over its corruption by claiming a professional liar lied to them n stuff so it wasn't their fault! lol lol lol Never mind they had to know the ass clown wasn't any big Russian insider but just another Democratic Party employee at a propaganda mill.

Trump, Trump, Trump......

Steele, Danchenko - both worked for Hillary, as did Sussmann.

FBI Director Comey testified the FBI knew in 2017 the Dossier was fake and there was no Rusdian Collusion

FBI Agent Page testified after a 9 month internal investigation they knew the Dossier was bogus and there was no collusion

Danshenko, JAMES COMEY, and Lisa Page did not help / like Trump. They have been proven to have been part of Barry's failed Coup attempt.

Comey and Page collaborated what Danshenko admitted - that the Dossier was bogus and there was no evidence of Russian Collusion. The FNI's own released files prove this.

.ulyiple links to each and every story has been provided....

So yiu can scream all you want in all Caps but you're still peddling debunked bullshit, snowflake.

As I pointed out, there aren't any more Democrats who will try to continue to claim there was any Russian Collusion any more because it has all been so exposed....only die-hard, terminal TDS-suffering snowflakes still try to claim its true.

Bwuhahahahajahaha
How'd it go?

The primary researcher behind the Steele Dossier, a collection of unsubstantiated opposition research linking the 2016 Trump campaign to the Kremlin, was arrested by federal authorities Thursday.

These turd sucking right wingers think that if they can do something with this Steel Dossier it will make their God and leader scum Bag not guilty of the 24 charges and suits that he is confrotesd with at this time. Treason should always have the death penalty , supporting treason should also always have the death penalty. By the time this is done scum bag and his family will be in jail and dozens of hate party polititions will be next in line for their court time that will also put them in jail . Like I said it should be the death penalty.

Forum List

Back