Main Steele Dossier Researcher Arrested in Durham Probe

These turd sucking right wingers think that if they can do something with this Steel Dossier it will make their God and leader scum Bag not guilty of the 24 charges and suits that he is confrotesd with at this time. Treason should always have the death penalty , supporting treason should also always have the death penalty. By the time this is done scum bag and his family will be in jail and dozens of hate party polititions will be next in line for their court time that will also put them in jail . Like I said it should be the death penalty.
pisses you off that you fell for the complete lie doesn't it?

it should you idiot.

The primary researcher behind the Steele Dossier, a collection of unsubstantiated opposition research linking the 2016 Trump campaign to the Kremlin, was arrested by federal authorities Thursday.

Biggest epic fail in the history of investigations. Durham now is the one that has to answer questions. I’m sure Merrick Garland will be real impressed with the report.

Do you realize that Trump has lost every single case brought to court, where he is involved?

Even the crooked cops that support him are losing.

pisses you off that you fell for the complete lie doesn't it?

it should you idiot.
Why is that ,all is well scum bag will be in court , he will be found guilty and put in jail for the rest of his life. My opinion is that the death penalty should be given to all traitors of this country and every single person who supported them. Now when Trump starts to pay for his crimes they will move onto the hate party politicians that helped trump in his attempt to destroy our democracy and country , 24 to 36 will also be found guilty and will be sentences to jail time . Again, it should be the death penalty.

Forum List

Back