Main Steele Dossier Researcher Arrested in Durham Probe

Your a hoot, your hate groups whole case here is that Danchenko was arrested for lying and you are here trying to argue against what I said by what Danchenko said -Your quote "except Danchenko has already declared none of that is true." , You can't make this crap up.
I don't have to make anything up - I posted numerous articles and reports with the links to support the facts that the Dossier was fake, Danchenko committed Perjury, & the FBI knew there was no Russian collusion in 2017 before Mueller was appointed as Dpecial Coubsel.

All you have done is post your personal opinion based on debunked lies.

Danchenko told the FBI twice in 2017, according to FBI documents, that the Dossier was unrelia b le, that the contents were false.

FBI agent Page, who flipped and is working with Durham (as is Strzok now) testified under oath that the FBI conducted its on 9-month internal investigation and found 1) what Danchenko told them was true, that the Dossier accusations were false, and 2) they found no evidence of Russia Collusion...and this was tight before Mueller was appointed Special Counsel.

Former FBI Director Comey testifying under oath confirmed what page had said under oath, that his FBI had found no evidence of Russian Collusion..

THIS MEANS THE FBI AND THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION ALREADY KNEW THE RUSSIAN-COLLUSION ACCUSATION / STORY WAS BOGUS / A LIE BEFORE MUELLER WAS EVER APPOINTED SPECIAL COUNSEL!
Dear Lord! Have you ever spoken the truth about anything, Easy?

This Danchenko guy lied to the FBI, which in a way, exonerates the FBI from decisions they made on the Page fisa warrant....

If found guilty, and because what he allegedly lied to the FBI about was pertinent to the FBI investigation they were questioning him about, should spend some time in the can.

What about Steel? What about the FBI agents who recruited Steel and concockted the scheme?

Steele is British. He never worked for the FBI. He was hired by Republican billionaire, Paul Singer who hates Trump's guts.

Trump, Trump, Trump......

Steele, Danchenko - both worked for Hillary, as did Sussmann.

FBI Director Comey testified the FBI knew in 2017 the Dossier was fake and there was no Rusdian Collusion

FBI Agent Page testified after a 9 month internal investigation they knew the Dossier was bogus and there was no collusion

Danshenko, JAMES COMEY, and Lisa Page did not help / like Trump. They have been proven to have been part of Barry's failed Coup attempt.

Comey and Page collaborated what Danshenko admitted - that the Dossier was bogus and there was no evidence of Russian Collusion. The FNI's own released files prove this.

.ulyiple links to each and every story has been provided....

So yiu can scream all you want in all Caps but you're still peddling debunked bullshit, snowflake.

As I pointed out, there aren't any more Democrats who will try to continue to claim there was any Russian Collusion any more because it has all been so exposed....only die-hard, terminal TDS-suffering snowflakes still try to claim its true.

Bwuhahahahajahaha

The dossier was for Paul Singer.

I don't have to make anything up - I posted numerous articles and reports with the links to support the facts that the Dossier was fake, Danchenko committed Perjury, & the FBI knew there was no Russian collusion in 2017 before Mueller was appointed as Dpecial Coubsel.

Durham doesn't say that....not in his 39 page dossier on the Dancenko charge....

Dancenko when first interviewed by the FBI lied about who he got some of his information and RAW INTELLIGENCE from, he said no one.... And in a later statement he said his information was also told to another person who attended the same conference that he was working on other projects with....

Danchenko is not being charged for the dossier being fake...the dossier was raw intelligence....the FBIs job was to prove or disprove it....Danchenko left out info about who also heard while in Russia at a conference about the golden shower in the presidential suite in the Moscow hotel....it could have saved the FBI hours they spent investigating the dossier to verify.

All of Trump's other criminal activity involving Russia/Putin is proven and well known fact now. The Steele dossier will never die because it's just too incredible to think it was made up of whole cloth.

The Trump lemmings know that themselves.

It would be a badge of honour for Trump, in their feeble minds to hear it proven true.
What better to piss on a bed that Hussein once slept on? No mind racist fuks!
The Steele dossier was written to appeal to democrats. You can tell by how stupid and perverted it is.

Saying Trump paid hookers to piss on a bed just because Obama once used it is beyond dumb. Only a Democrat would be dumb enough to believe that.

Trump, Trump, Trump......

Steele, Danchenko - both worked for Hillary, as did Sussmann.

FBI Director Comey testified the FBI knew in 2017 the Dossier was fake and there was no Rusdian Collusion

FBI Agent Page testified after a 9 month internal investigation they knew the Dossier was bogus and there was no collusion

Danshenko, JAMES COMEY, and Lisa Page did not help / like Trump. They have been proven to have been part of Barry's failed Coup attempt.

Comey and Page collaborated what Danshenko admitted - that the Dossier was bogus and there was no evidence of Russian Collusion. The FNI's own released files prove this.

.ulyiple links to each and every story has been provided....

So yiu can scream all you want in all Caps but you're still peddling debunked bullshit, snowflake.

As I pointed out, there aren't any more Democrats who will try to continue to claim there was any Russian Collusion any more because it has all been so exposed....only die-hard, terminal TDS-suffering snowflakes still try to claim its true.

Bwuhahahahajahaha
Want to see how a liars lie, just read and check his claims , Don't quite say what he says they say does it. It's called distortion and this is what is the total makeup of this hate group , at it's best a ounce of truth with the dumbest conclusions on what they mean. You don't even ever have to check what these people say, Its a lie always. Here's a tip , they say something ,start with it's a lie automatically and work backwards , you save a lot of time when 90% of what they say is a lie or distortion in the first place.

All your bullshit ends when a trump appointees name comes up in these scenarios , The whole point to start with is bullshit from a Trump appointee to look into this information, he was told what to find out. . Every appointee that Trump made did what they were told , and told how and what to think. You clowns have nothing.

Durham doesn't say that....not in his 39 page dossier on the Dancenko charge....

Dancenko when first interviewed by the FBI lied about who he got some of his information and RAW INTELLIGENCE from, he said no one.... And in a later statement he said his information was also told to another person who attended the same conference that he was working on other projects with....

Danchenko is not being charged for the dossier being fake...the dossier was raw intelligence....the FBIs job was to prove or disprove it....Danchenko left out info about who also heard while in Russia at a conference about the golden shower in the presidential suite in the Moscow hotel....it could have saved the FBI hours they spent investigating the dossier to verify.
You don't even have to argue any of these points ,it's all hate party controlled conclusions on absolutely nothing to start with. If you tell the story more then once people will believe it , That is the only real moto that the right has now. Lies and hate sells their day.

You said you don't have to make anything up, which is a total hoot it should say you don't have to tell the truth. You never do and anyone with a once of sense knows it.

....except Danchenko has already declared none of that is true.

Snowflakes, who are the only ones who still insist there was Russian Collusion, continue to repeat the lie because they, not Trump, have the pee fetish and love fantasizing about the story.

If any President would engage in such activities it would have been Slick Willy, the perv who stuck cigars up inside an inter then smoked them and the POS who liked having sex with children.
Why would you quote and use what Danchenko said when your point is Danchenko is a liar. You are cartoon character,

These arguments from the hate group are a gas , takes less then a minute to find out , the extreme level of bullshit they are trying to sell to everyone, They are blank minds and the only people they can sell this crap to is each other.

Truth? Hitlery Clinton colluded with Russia to Smear Trump. Proven fact. Now all of her toadies are getting indicted. I don't care if the Bitch is convicted. Just as long as she does the Perp Walk.
I'm interested in a little more rational debate. Expressing hate for either side's politicians is of no interest.

You are so full of shit.

The only thing that has been proven was the shrilary was colluding with Ukraine. Trump was absolved of ANY wrongdoing.

Unlike xiden and co.
You continuously fail to even rise to the level of any interesting debate. I won't bother to answer your spamming until you show you can do better.

Dear Lord! Have you ever spoken the truth about anything, Easy?

This Danchenko guy lied to the FBI, which in a way, exonerates the FBI from decisions they made on the Page fisa warrant....

If found guilty, and because what he allegedly lied to the FBI about was pertinent to the FBI investigation they were questioning him about, should spend some time in the can.
Danchenko told the FBI the Dosdier was bogus, rhe only thing he was truthful about...and the FBI still used the bogus Dossier as the basis gor the coup attempt....and it all leads backbone Hillary and her campaign who started the whole tjing...

....and fuck you, calling me a liar. As I poi Ted out before, I have posted no less than 5 articles and substantiation links whereas ignorant,vile pieces of fecal matter lime you and other snowflakes only declare 'nuh-uh' and attavkme based on bias, bullshit, and emotion.

I don't give a shit what you FEEL or what you THINK. STFU, & STOP talking to me if you font have facts and links to back it up, skank.

Also, Comey, Page, and Dashenko all testifiedto tgd same thing - NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIAN COLLUSION....BEFORE MUELLER WAS APPOINTED.

Danchenko told the FBI the Dosdier was bogus, rhe only thing he was truthful about...and the FBI still used the bogus Dossier as the basis gor the coup attempt....and it all leads backbone Hillary and her campaign who started the whole tjing...

....and fuck you, calling me a liar. As I poi Ted out before, I have posted no less than 5 articles and substantiation links whereas ignorant,vile pieces of fecal matter lime you and other snowflakes only declare 'nuh-uh' and attavkme based on bias, bullshit, and emotion.

I don't give a shit what you FEEL or what you THINK. STFU, & STOP talking to me if you font have facts and links to back it up, skank.

You're speaking to CULT-ivated mushrooms.
They don't need no stinkin' facts!!

The FBI knew in 2017 that the source was fraudulent

The scumbag was a good friend of the Clintons

Forum List

Back