Main Steele Dossier Researcher Arrested in Durham Probe

Yeah, that's going nowhere. But I hope all the info becomes public.
Love this that the hate party people thinks this means something , I'll tell you right now nothing will come of it , The investigator was just another Trump tool and he was told what to find out by Trump. By the way thats my opinion , bet I;m more right then the goons here that think this bogus information means Trump wasn't holding hands with Russia, what a hoot. I also bet Trumpy got peed on. That's his level so I have no problem believing that , Trump is the lowest form of humanity so nothing scummy should ever surprise anyone.

Love this that the hate party people thinks this means something , I'll tell you right now nothing will come of it , The investigator was just another Trump tool and he was told what to find out by Trump. By the way thats my opinion , bet I;m more right then the goons here that think this bogus information means Trump wasn't holding hands with Russia, what a hoot. I also bet Trumpy got peed on. That's his level so I have no problem believing that , Trump is the lowest form of humanity so nothing scummy should ever surprise anyone.
Trump is not the lowest as long as you are around.

If Trump wants to go to court on this, let’s subpoena the White House sheets and see if they have yellow stains

Or will Trump declare Executive Privilege again?

If Trump wants to go to court on this, let’s subpoena the White House sheets and see if they have yellow stains

Or will Trump declare Executive Privilege again?
What is said is that the Democrats will probably try that. 5 years, no cigar.:ahole-1:

Anyone who bought this Russian scam should have your head beat with a baseball bat Capone style

You worthless pile of shit working stiffs....................What a life...................Do a Bud Dwyer please
Seems the Trump aids that plead guilty and went to jail bought into the “Russian Scam”

"Not knowingly lied" is not lying. Give it up, you lost this argument. Do not embarass yourself further, unless you have to.
Oh bulloney!

They didn't say he was not lying. They said he showed no physical signs of lying.... No sweating, no fidgeting of hands, no blinking etc.

They never said he was not lying.

Danchenko told the FBI twice in 2017, according to FBI documents, that the Dossier was unrelia b le, that the contents were false.

FBI agent Page, who flipped and is working with Durham (as is Strzok now) testified under oath that the FBI conducted its on 9-month internal investigation and found 1) what Danchenko told them was true, that the Dossier accusations were false, and 2) they found no evidence of Russia Collusion...and this was tight before Mueller was appointed Special Counsel.

Former FBI Director Comey testifying under oath confirmed what page had said under oath, that his FBI had found no evidence of Russian Collusion..

THIS MEANS THE FBI AND THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION ALREADY KNEW THE RUSSIAN-COLLUSION ACCUSATION / STORY WAS BOGUS / A LIE BEFORE MUELLER WAS EVER APPOINTED SPECIAL COUNSEL!

FBI, Justice Department knew there was no Russia collusion by spring of 2017

The top Justice Department official in early 2017 overseeing the FBI’s Russia probe testified he was briefed as many as six times on its status and was told there was no evidence of Trump campaign collusion, a newly released transcript shows.

The testimony of Dana J. Boente is significant because during this time the FBI took major steps to expand the probe.

And President Trump in May ended up firing then-FBI Director James Comey, a stunning move that led to the appointment of special counsel Robert Mueller and two years of a White House under constant criminal scrutiny.

Evidence exists proving Igor Danchenko told the FBI several times that the contents of the Dossier were false.

FBI Agent Page testified the FBI knew in 2017 that there was nothing to the Russia-Collusion story.

In 2017 the top Justice Department official overseeing the FBI’s Russia probe testified he was briefed as many as six times on its status and was told there was no evidence of Trump campaign collusion.

President Trump fired FBI Director Comey. Despite already knowing the Russia-Collusion story was false / bogus, Mueller was still appointed as Special Counsel to continue the sham investigation.

://www.rt.com/usa/438655-page-no-evidence-collusion/

Lisa Page reveals FBI had no evidence of collusion for ‘Russiagate’ probe

By the time special counsel Robert Mueller was appointed, the FBI had found no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 US presidential election, according to agency lawyer Lisa Page.

Page told lawmakers that in May 2017, after a nine-month FBI investigation, and as Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s ‘Russiagate’ investigation was kicking off, the agency still had no idea whether Donald Trump’s presidential campaign actually colluded with Russia.

Investigative journalist John Solomon has got his A-game going this week. On Wednesday, he reported that newly declassified FBI memos, court filings, and interview notes prove that, shortly after President Trump’s January 20, 2017 inauguration:

1. The FBI knew that General Michael Flynn was not a Russian agent.

2. The FBI had “affirmed key targets of the FBI counterintelligence investigation made exculpatory statements denying collusion to undercover sources.”

3. Christopher Steele’s dossier was likely bogus.

A motion filed in September 2019 by Flynn’s attorney, Sidney Powell, in which she requested “Brady Material” (evidence that is favorable to the accused), has been unsealed. In the filing, Powell seeks access to “an internal DOJ document dated January 30, 2017, in which the FBI exonerated Mr. Flynn of being ‘an agent of Russia.’”

Oh bulloney!

They didn't say he was not lying. They said he showed no physical signs of lying.... No sweating, no fidgeting of hands, no blinking etc.

They never said he was not lying.
No blinking will kill you.

More than enough evidence exists to prove Obama and his FBI knew in 2017 - before Barry appointed Mueller to take down Trump - Trump had not colluded with Russians.

In fact the evidence proves Obama and his administration fellow traitors were the ones who worked with Russians and a Brit former spy - who was working for Hillary, the Russians, & Barry's FBI - IN AN INTENTIONAL ATTEMPT TO OVERTHROW THE US GOVERNMENT BY ATTEMPTING TO ILLEGALLY REMOVE THE NEWLY ELECTED PRESIDENT FROM OFGICE.

BARRY, HILLARY, CLAPPER, BRENNAN, MUELLER, COMEY, McCABE, CLINESMITH, BAKER, SUSSMAN, STEELE, DANCHENKO, MR & MRS OHR, & OTHERS SHOULD BE IN GITMO RIGHT NOW!

Obama has definitively, unquestionably been exposed as a TRAITOR.

1ST BLACK PRESIDENT.
1ST PRESIDENTIAL TRAITOR .

Biden was proven to have been in Barry's treasonous Cabinet meetings, making him a Co-Conspirator....but he doesn't need to ride Baary's coat tails to be a traitor.

There is enough evidence against him to prove he sold out to the CCP and Russia.

This is going to cause the fight to reach entirely new levels in American politics.

Putin has found it in his best interests to not blow the whistle on Trump and the pissing prostitutes.
But will he keep quiet now with a Russian being indicted when he was only telling the truth. And of course, is the US justice system too far of track already, to allow the truth to come out.

Forum List

Back