Main Steele Dossier Researcher Arrested in Durham Probe

Backs up nothing, it is as it says it is it is, a opinion piece from a right wing rag. You are a joke. The first words on your source , Bloomberg opinion piece. Can't you read ace.
I just told you what I said can be proven. I do not give a fuck what you think.

"100% fact" is a euphemism at best in Washington DC or the MSM these days.

The Dumbo party wouldn't exist without a bought press and crooked intelligence agencies who redact 80 % of the documents they hand over. Or if you're a Clinton, just smash all the phones.
What the hell are you even talking about . Love to hear the comedy that backs up that gibberish but it would be hard for me to find time to listen to that level of intelligence that drives you busters. Even not having a clue what you are talking about, I bet minamally 90% is bullshit. Bullshit without which your hate group couldn't exist without. Do you people ever supply substance. Any right winger here tell me something you think is true that means something and we will take a look at it. My premise is you people couldn't even reconize or find the truth if it was right in front of you. This should be good.

Backs up nothing, it is as it says it is it is, a opinion piece from a right wing rag. You are a joke. The first words on your source , Bloomberg opinion piece. Can't you read ace.
Bloomberg is right wing rag? LOL You've obviously never read it.

What the hell are you even talking about . Love to hear the comedy that backs up that gibberish but it would be hard for me to find time to listen to that level of intelligence that drives you busters. Even not having a clue what you are talking about, I bet minamally 90% is bullshit. Bullshit without which your hate group couldn't exist without. Do you people ever supply substance. Any right winger here tell me something you think is true that means something and we will take a look at it. My premise is you people couldn't even reconize or find the truth if it was right in front of you. This should be good.
Try English and ask me an actual question next time, douche sipper.

You have to dump the garbage or the garbage will control . Which literally is the last thing a thinking mind would want.

Sorry, it worked for me. That is what I quoted from.
Right. You quoted a guy that didn’t interview Flynn, which isn’t what you claimed.

No where in the article are any of the FBI agents who interviewed him quoted as saying anything of the sort.

I just told you anything that you would present as proof would be bullshit so how is a bullshit source going to prove anything.
Well considering you are nothing as opposed to anything I have to say again, I don't give a fuck about what you think.

Right. You quoted a guy that didn’t interview Flynn, which isn’t what you claimed.

No where in the article are any of the FBI agents who interviewed him quoted as saying anything of the sort.
I never said he did. He was in charge of the investigation.

Like the Garland DOJ will have any interest in prosecution.
To be fair to Jbander, though. He has never been interested in learning anything at all about anything else, either.

Knowledge would complicate things for him, and just might compromise his level of devotion.

Forum List

Back