Main Steele Dossier Researcher Arrested in Durham Probe

Morning Joe? I am heading to the gym. Adios. Enjoy watching privileged white males hit a ball and follow it for four hours.
Enjoy getting those veins pumped up as you stare at yourself in the mirror. May your neck disappear in the near future!

Glad you agree this vaccine theater is just that.
Truly horrifying (like Reefer Madness). But cereally, my soul was sold to the vaccine goddess before I knew what vaccines were. So I took the shot as soon as the lines had cleared out a bit........

Thou shall not kill maybe but not take it word for word? IDK

Like most things man have taken something good and destroyed it. Religion that is.
Most Religions use good to harness power. Yes there is good that can be found with it but there always has been and always will be an element of corruption within major religious institutions

Our laws are already based on the bible.

So if I disrespect my parents by taking the lord's name in vain will the courts have the ravens peck my eyes out and then have me eaten by the vultures after I am stone to death? Maybe they let the eyes get pecked out, then stoned, then let the vultures have me?

Jesus, that's a tough book.

19 criminal and civil CHARGES , YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE , WELL ACE THAT'S ON YOU. IT WILL COST HIM MILLIONS AND HE WILL END UP IN JAIL , UNLESS HE DIES FIRST BUT THE FUN PART IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL SPEND THE REST OF HIS LIFE IN COURT OR IN JAIL.

Why are you yelling?

So if I disrespect my parents by taking the lord's name in vain will the courts have the ravens peck my eyes out and then have me eaten by the vultures after I am stone to death? Maybe they let the eyes get pecked out, then stoned, then let the vultures have me?

Jesus, that's a tough book.
is that the new law you'd like?

The primary researcher behind the Steele Dossier, a collection of unsubstantiated opposition research linking the 2016 Trump campaign to the Kremlin, was arrested by federal authorities Thursday.

Do you all forget who Steele's other Russian Spy Partner was?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back