Main Steele Dossier Researcher Arrested in Durham Probe

Aside from the law, Killing children being wrong is an opinion. So is it wrong for me to say that it’s wrong for somebody to promote killing innocent children? I don’t think so but you seem to be arguing that I can’t call it wrong I can simply disagree with what they are doing/promoting.
Yep, society determines what is right and what is wrong. So next year when abortions are regulated to a narrow small circumstance, don’t get your panties in a wedge.

Ignoring users = Cancel Culture
That’s not cancel culture. Banning them from the site without them violating the rules would be cancel culture. Me ignoring them is just filtering out the noise and the trolls. I prefer to engage with intelligent people here who are capable of holding down a real discussion…. For the most part

Tell me which FBI agent claimed he didn’t lie.
There wasn’t one. It was one of Barr’s guys at the DOJ who said that. Well he actually did say that Flynn lied but not to cover up for Russia but to save his job.

Once again Lastamender has no clue what he is talking about

Indictment documents extensive contact with reporters before and after 2016 election.

I want names of the reporters.

Yep, society determines what is right and what is wrong. So next year when abortions are regulated to a narrow small circumstance, don’t get your panties in a wedge.
Haha, no society makes laws based on OPINIONS of right and wrong. That doesn’t mean that they are factually right and wrong. They can only be factually legal or illegal

What was Colin Powell’s report?
1636051591488.jpeg

Know why I don’t care if you’ve been vaccinated for Polio?
Because I have. You can’t give it to me.

Barnett was persuaded that Flynn did not collude or conspire with Russia during the 2016 campaign. Barnett wanted to drop the case in December of that year. But his efforts were stymied, first by the FBI's leadership and later by the office of Special Counsel Robert Mueller
You didn’t answer the question.

The claim is the FBI agents who interviewed Flynn said he didn’t lie.

Name them.

Barnett didn’t interview Flynn.

Haha, no society makes laws based on OPINIONS of right and wrong. That doesn’t mean that they are factually right and wrong. They can only be factually legal or illegal
All laws are based upon opinion. Fortunately for us right now it’s based upon Judeo-Christian opinions. Go to Afghanistan, different opinions.
That’s why it’s so important that our laws continue to be based upon Biblical values. They don’t change.

You didn’t answer the question.

The claim is the FBI agents who interviewed Flynn said he didn’t lie.

Name them.

Barnett didn’t interview Flynn.
And while the agents concluded that Flynn had not knowingly lied to them,

Read the whole link, moron. Peter "Funny Face" Strotz was one of them.

"PR-Executive One" with the Hillary campaign is the real target according to Johnathan Turley.

Aside from the law, Killing children being wrong is an opinion. So is it wrong for me to say that it’s wrong for somebody to promote killing innocent children? I don’t think so but you seem to be arguing that I can’t call it wrong I can simply disagree with what they are doing/promoting.
Of course. Not everyone believes children are "innocent"...would it be wrong for he father in the school sex abuse case to kill the child who abused his daughter? Opinions cannot be wrong.

This is the operational definition: a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

This is important because you keep promoting your opinions as facts. Hence you and I butt heads.

Forum List

Back