Main Steele Dossier Researcher Arrested in Durham Probe

I'll warn you one more time.
Warnings don’t work with that clown… I don’t have many on ignore but he is one of them. I don’t know what he said to you but don’t plan on him letting up. He is an ugly person better ignored than engaged

Where are the charges against Trump?
19 criminal and civil CHARGES , YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE , WELL ACE THAT'S ON YOU. IT WILL COST HIM MILLIONS AND HE WILL END UP IN JAIL , UNLESS HE DIES FIRST BUT THE FUN PART IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL SPEND THE REST OF HIS LIFE IN COURT OR IN JAIL.

You may disagree with my opinion but it doesn't make it wrong. Duh.
It can make it wrong in my eyes. Based on the moral code I live my life by I can convincingly say that murdering innocent children is wrong. Even though that is an opinion I can be confident in my condemnation of it. We have built laws around our society’s opinions of what is right and wrong

So it turns out that Hillary-linked operatives had way more connections to the Russian government than Trump did.

Warnings don’t work with that clown… I don’t have many on ignore but he is one of them. I don’t know what he said to you but don’t plan on him letting up. He is an ugly person better ignored than engaged
these PEOPLE ARE THE FIRST TO RUN TO THE PEOPLE RUNNING THE FORUMS, SO IT IS ALWAYS BEST TO GET RID OF THEM AND THE TROUBLE THAT COMES WITH THEM. I SEEM TO BE ABLE TO STAY IN ENOUGH TROUBLE WITHOUT THESE WIMPS CRYING TO THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THESE FORUMS. hell THEIR JOBS ARE HARD ENOUGH WITHOUT THESE WHINERS WEIGHING IN ALL THE TIME.

Flynn did not lie. The FBI agents that interviewed him said that.
You’re a moron who only believes what they’ve been told to believe.

This is a lie. It’s been explained over and over and has always been a lie.

It can make it wrong in my eyes. Based on the moral code I live my life by I can convincingly say that murdering innocent children is wrong. Even though that is an opinion I can be confident in my condemnation of it. We have built laws around our society’s opinions of what is right and wrong
Killing children is against the law but is it wrong? I believe so too. Many believe abortion is the killing of innocent children. Is it wrong? I do not believe so but many do. Opinions cannot be wrong but you may disagree with them.

these PEOPLE ARE THE FIRST TO RUN TO THE PEOPLE RUNNING THE FORUMS, SO IT IS ALWAYS BEST TO GET RID OF THEM AND THE TROUBLE THAT COMES WITH THEM. I SEEM TO BE ABLE TO STAY IN ENOUGH TROUBLE WITHOUT THESE WIMPS CRYING TO THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THESE FORUMS. hell THEIR JOBS ARE HARD ENOUGH WITHOUT THESE WHINERS WEIGHING IN ALL THE TIME.
^^^ Triggered ^^^

um yeah it was...the fact they closed the case, and said the call was legit was excutlpatory...there was no need for the interview...so therefore anything he said, even if it was a lie, couldn't be material and thus no crime.

Geez man....why won't you read the simple things provided to you?
If they closed the case, it was only before Flynn’s lie was being made public.

Whether the call was legit or not is irrelevant. The fact he lied about it is. Last time I checked it’s pretty relevant when a top intelligence official is lying about what he’s saying to Russian diplomats.

You’re a moron who only believes what they’ve been told to believe.

This is a lie. It’s been explained over and over and has always been a lie.
E5F5B2EE-4493-43D1-88DF-31555522E006.gif

Killing children is against the law but is it wrong? I believe so too. Many believe abortion is the killing of innocent children. Is it wrong? I do not believe so but many do. Opinions cannot be wrong but you may disagree with them.
Aside from the law, Killing children being wrong is an opinion. So is it wrong for me to say that it’s wrong for somebody to promote killing innocent children? I don’t think so but you seem to be arguing that I can’t call it wrong I can simply disagree with what they are doing/promoting.

Forum List

Back