Maine Democrats Filmed Laughing Over Rise In White Male Suicides

White man did, does and dies more for this country than any other race or gender; creating the opportunity for the safe spaces for fluffs to gather and foment

Yeah, they can drink from any fountain now, oh joy! They don't have to ride at the back of the bus. Oh happiness! But back then, they did not have to live in crime ridden slums and had a job. until Democrats decided to 'help' them,

If blacks decided to use their brains they should ask Democrats "what have you done for me lately" and ponder Trumps words: "what do you have to lose?"

We are already seeing what they have to lose now that Trump has stolen the election. He's slashing meals on wheels, public housing and a lot of other programs meant to help them.

Oh, most blacks don't live in slums. Most of them have jobs. They wouldn't be there if Democrats hadn't pushed for affirmative action, ends to housing discrimination, and even the often villified CRA that allowed them to buy homes.

So you think Nevada and Colorado paid for the water projects? They're barely 'blue', just in the urban areas where the illegal aliens and mafia syndicates rule the Party. California? lollerz.

I think those states benefit from those projects more than the blue states do. You couldn't live in Nevada at all in its natural state, it's all fucking desert. The fact that you can have a city like Las Vegas is because of government.

And you're usual thinly veiled racism jumps out yet again, gimp. lol at you and your fake 'progressivismness'; you're a phony just like all the rest of the faux 'progressives', and not even remotely a genuine liberal. Go back to dumpster diving behind the abortion clinic; your freezer's meat stash is getting low.

Dumbass, my problem with you White Trash has nothing to do with your race, it's your culture.

Your fucked up, Superstitious, racist, taking no responsibility for yourselves culture.

The one where you keep voting for Republicans and keep wondering why you still live in the Double Wide.

Yeah, they can drink from any fountain now, oh joy! They don't have to ride at the back of the bus. Oh happiness! But back then, they did not have to live in crime ridden slums and had a job. until Democrats decided to 'help' them,

If blacks decided to use their brains they should ask Democrats "what have you done for me lately" and ponder Trumps words: "what do you have to lose?"

We are already seeing what they have to lose now that Trump has stolen the election. He's slashing meals on wheels, public housing and a lot of other programs meant to help them.

Oh, most blacks don't live in slums. Most of them have jobs. They wouldn't be there if Democrats hadn't pushed for affirmative action, ends to housing discrimination, and even the often villified CRA that allowed them to buy homes.

So you think Nevada and Colorado paid for the water projects? They're barely 'blue', just in the urban areas where the illegal aliens and mafia syndicates rule the Party. California? lollerz.

I think those states benefit from those projects more than the blue states do. You couldn't live in Nevada at all in its natural state, it's all fucking desert. The fact that you can have a city like Las Vegas is because of government.

And you're usual thinly veiled racism jumps out yet again, gimp. lol at you and your fake 'progressivismness'; you're a phony just like all the rest of the faux 'progressives', and not even remotely a genuine liberal. Go back to dumpster diving behind the abortion clinic; your freezer's meat stash is getting low.

Dumbass, my problem with you White Trash has nothing to do with your race, it's your culture.

Your fucked up, Superstitious, racist, taking no responsibility for yourselves culture.

The one where you keep voting for Republicans and keep wondering why you still live in the Double Wide.

lol racist whines again ... kill any babies today, like all those 'classy people' you imagine yourself to be? lollerz

Forum List

Back