Mainstream Democratic Economic Policy Will Destroy the Nation

No, I dont think so, what will happen is that the rest of the US will finally be over the bullshit that the leftists want to FORCE upon US and we will start eliminating the assholes. The police dont like them, the military dont like them, We the People dont like them. It will be so much fun.

Capital is very afraid that the half century trend of societal wealth redistribution will be interrupted.

upload_2019-10-13_17-56-43.png

No, I dont think so, what will happen is that the rest of the US will finally be over the bullshit that the leftists want to FORCE upon US and we will start eliminating the assholes. The police dont like them, the military dont like them, We the People dont like them. It will be so much fun.
And then at long last, america can return to it's original apartheid state.

I agree that the democratic policies are wrong-headed but they also contradict other aspects of their platform. You cannot double wages without increasing consumption and carbon output in an economy as large as ours. You cannot spend a trillion dollars on "new infrastructure" and not destroy natural habitat. And you sure as hell cannot have 24/7 power nationwide with renewable energy unless you plan on burning forests and trash which is even worse than burning coal.

TBH, when taking their policies as a whole, if all enacted, it would be an anarchist's wet dream of a platform.

That doesn't mean I will support the devil republicans though because they are, well devils.

Or just a great nation founded on the principles of hard work and not being a crybaby.

I agree that the democratic policies are wrong-headed but they also contradict other aspects of their platform. You cannot double wages without increasing consumption and carbon output in an economy as large as ours. You cannot spend a trillion dollars on "new infrastructure" and not destroy natural habitat. And you sure as hell cannot have 24/7 power nationwide with renewable energy unless you plan on burning forests and trash which is even worse than burning coal.

TBH, when taking their policies as a whole, if all enacted, it would be an anarchist's wet dream of a platform.

That doesn't mean I will support the devil republicans though because they are, well devils.
You cannot raise taxes to give Washington DC more $$$. That’s like giving more $$$ to a dope addict.

Or just a great nation founded on the principles of hard work and not being a crybaby.
Hard work? Your slaves did that, ancestors weren't up to the task. Genocide is not a "principle of hard work", it's genocide.

Democrats have no economic policy. What we are seeing today is the democrat party's attempt at destroying the economy. Nobody takes the clown car seriously anyway.

That’s the Democratic solution to everything. Create another big, bloated, federal program...where minorities will have employment....and raise working peoples taxes to pay for the worthless fucking program.

You cannot raise taxes to give Washington DC more $$$. That’s like giving more $$$ to a dope addict.

I would rather taxes and give it all to me, but it just comes down to what Washington does with the money.

So we give it to our aristocracy in hopes some scraps will trickle down from the towers to the peasantry below. We heard.

That’s the Democratic solution to everything. Create another big, bloated, federal program...where minorities will have employment....and raise working peoples taxes to pay for the worthless fucking program.

I support free college for at least many and free trade school for all. Beyond that, not much in the current DNC platform that interests me unless I fall off a ladder, hit my head, forget who I am, and decide I am a woman.

So we give it to our aristocracy in hopes some scraps will trickle down from the towers to the peasantry below. We heard.

Calling them peasants probably won't win you more support than calling the deplorables. I don't have polling information, but just a hunch.

Goddamn I hate being part of the “proletariat.” :lmao:

Democrats have no economic policy. What we are seeing today is the democrat party's attempt at destroying the economy. Nobody takes the clown car seriously anyway.

Looks pretty bipartisan to me.

EPI_productivity_compensation.png

Calling them peasants probably won't win you more support than calling the deplorables. I don't have polling information, but just a hunch.
We're all peasants love.

A recent poll showed an alarming amount of millennials want to attack the rich. The lower 50% pay no income taxes, and they don't think that is good enough. This is sounding a lot like an Ayn Rand novel. Lefties and Christians all hated her, but she grew up in a collective dictatorship and she saw this coming all the way. The kiddies think the Joker movie is real.

Forum List

Back