Major Garrett hurts the pwesidents feewings

It was Widdle Major who got humiliated for trying to embarrass the President.
The president did a pretty good job embarrassing himself...even was chided by the Ayatollah, ten minutes after his performance.

Iran s supreme leader mocks Preisdent Barack Obama with letter Daily Mail Online

Iran played Ears like a fiddle.
I remember Katy Couric and David Gregory getting some pretty choice accolades and high paying gigs for questions they asked Republican presidents.

Is everyone forgetting this?

Among other things Obama said...... there was only the choice between his agreement versus war. His usual false choice defense. What happened to increasing sanctions? And I would add the occasional assassination...Germany can strangle Greece...why can't we strangle Iran?

Obama Scolds Reporter for Asking Tough Question You Should Know Better The Weekly Standard
I thought this was great.

Why didn't you get the 4 Americans back while making your lame deal Obama? How come your celebrating while americans are being held by the guys you say as so peaceful and awesome?

The president did a pretty good job embarrassing himself...even was chided by the Ayatollah, ten minutes after his performance.

Iran s supreme leader mocks Preisdent Barack Obama with letter Daily Mail Online

I remember Katy Couric and David Gregory getting some pretty choice accolades and high paying gigs for questions they asked Republican presidents.

I never forgot.....what newspapers do you read?

That Couric can be a bitch

It's different. You can ask tough question of republicans.

But god forbid you call out a democrat.

Nobody asked tough questions when Bush was invading Iraq

Cost 5000 American lives

Cost 5000 American lives
the problem is Garret's question was not a tough question. It assumed facts not in existence.

Cost 5000 American lives
the problem is Garret's question was not a tough question. It assumed facts not in existence.
You mean there's more than four hostages?

Cost 5000 American lives

Actually...that would be an opinion...or a statement.....not a question.

He asked ears if he felt content essentially bragging about this great accomplishment while 4 Americans remain in an Iranian prison. That's a fair question.

Which countries support tougher sanctions rather than "the deal?" If Obama told garret to stop asking stupid questions, good for him.
It was a relevant question. Why not get the Americans freed as part of the deal?

Cuz Obama was so busy rubbing his own body parts with self praise that he probably didn't even think of those captured Americans.

Cost 5000 American lives

Actually...that would be an opinion...or a statement.....not a question.

He asked ears if he felt content essentially bragging about this great accomplishment while 4 Americans remain in an Iranian prison. That's a fair question.

It was a fair question. That's why Obama choked while the MSM jumps on Garret for being rude.

Which countries support tougher sanctions rather than "the deal?" If Obama told garret to stop asking stupid questions, good for him.
It was a relevant question. Why not get the Americans freed as part of the deal?

Cuz Obama was so busy rubbing his own body parts with self praise that he probably didn't even think of those captured Americans.
He wanted an agreement.......as soon as possible.....throwing those guys in the mix may have slowed the process.

Reagan would have made the hostages a deal-breaker. Turn them over or its no deal.

That was explained by the President so that even a child could understand it...apparently you couldn't.

That was explained by the President so that even a child could understand it...apparently you couldn't.
The president has a thin skin.....and he regularly shows it.

What that Iran would use more hostages to get more favors.

Please they already hold all the cards Obama saw to that.

Forum List

Back