'Major NBC/CNN Oops',Oh Noo! Bombing Suspects Aren't Regular White Working Americans?

Feb 1, 2013

:oops:
Chris Matthews and his sidekicks at PMS-NBC are going to have a rough night tonight throughout their evening news programs. Between him, Lawrence O'Butthead, Sargeant Schults,Maddcow and the Dodo commentators that assumed it was a "White Republican" who planted the bombs, they must all feel like a child sent to the "Dufass/Clown Corner" of their fourth grade classroom.
And they weren't even adults! It was a pair of young adults from a foreign nation.
OOPS!
:piss2:

Except they are "regular" whites..

What ever the fuck that means.

They were probably hoping they were WASP anti-abortion, NRA member, KKK or Aryan Brotherhood fundamentalist Christians. I know a lot of people were.

Chris Matthews and his sidekicks at PMS-NBC are going to have a rough night tonight throughout their evening news programs. Between him, Lawrence O'Butthead, Sargeant Schults,Maddcow and the Dodo commentators that assumed it was a "White Republican" who planted the bombs, they must all feel like a child sent to the "Dufass/Clown Corner" of their fourth grade classroom.
And they weren't even adults! It was a pair of young adults from a foreign nation.
OOPS!

This arguement is Bullshit. One mention by a newscaster that it "might" be right wing radicals and you guys go into full victimhood alert. Rush and Hannity jumped on this and here you guys are posting their thoughts onto these boards. It's comical, listen to right wing radio and about a day or two later you will see their very same arguments parroted on this board.

And this is why I will not watch networks like MSNBC... what passes for news now is laughable

OOPS!

This arguement is Bullshit. One mention by a newscaster that it "might" be right wing radicals and you guys go into full victimhood alert. Rush and Hannity jumped on this and here you guys are posting their thoughts onto these boards. It's comical, listen to right wing radio and about a day or two later you will see their very same arguments parroted on this board.
The MSNBC guys are just upset because they won't get to be upset with "wingnuts". Now they'll have to go to the default it's-not-Islam position.

OOPS!

How many analysts on the Main Stream outlets came out and said this might be a right wing radical? Answer: multiple. Hannity had an analyst who said that the bomb patterns look to be the work of Al Qaeda but ALSO left open the possibility that it could be a lone domestic terrorist mirroring Al Aqaeda.

Liberals were just begging/hoping the suspects would be a loner right wing radical. Instead, it's another foreign national Muslim.

And this is why I will not watch networks like MSNBC... what passes for news now is laughable

why

is msnbc reporting that the two

reside with g zimmerman

Because of the prevalent assumptions, interjection of opinion as fact, and obvious bias (I do not listen or watch Fox either, before you go that predictable route)...

It is also why I research the history of bias on reporters from other sources such as AP... though AP has a much better track record than the places such as MSNBC, CBS, etc

Last edited:

why

is msnbc reporting that the two

reside with g zimmerman

Because of the prevalent assumptions, interjection of opinion as fact, and obvious bias (I do not listen or watch Fox either, before you go that predictable route)...

It is also why I research the history of boas on reporters from other sources such as AP... though AP has a much better track record than the places such as MSNBC, CBS, etc

"before you go that predictable route"

--LOL

i too have given up on the cable news networks

I donno they sure look Caucasian to me.

Nice, build up a strawman, then attack him, and claim victory.

why didn't that dude from CNN just say that the suspect resembles a "Dark Skinned Muslim", instead of, well, uh, uhm, he isn't exactly white, maybe a cross between a "White Hispanic" and a "Brown Russian">

Forum List

Back