'Major NBC/CNN Oops',Oh Noo! Bombing Suspects Aren't Regular White Working Americans?

BREAKING NEWS!

THEY GOT HIM. THEY GOT THE SON OF A BITCH.

"SUSPECT IN CUSTODY!!!!!!!"

Fox news right now!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

didn't any of you see the hardball edition where Chris Matthews presented that video of Sarah Palin shooting a deer? I sure did! it was right after the Giffords shooting. he was all over Miss Palin as if she was the culprit.

and remember when Chris Matthews blamed the Gifford Shooting over Sarah Palin's shooting of a reindeer? or was it a very small moose who stunted its growth caused it smoked.

Where do you get your news???

:lol:

Chris Matthews, Who Linked Palin to Giffords Attack, Skips Shooting at Conservative Organization | NewsBusters

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW??????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey, stupid, where in that link does Matthews talk about the shooting of a reindeer? This was about crosshairs over people's images and then Snowflake Snookie called them "surveyor's quadrants".

How a guy can get that wrong is what I was laughing about and still am.

anytime Chrissy speaks of "The Right" or Regular White Folks, its obviously his dog whistle for law abideing working class white people who just want to be financially secure.

:oops:
Chris Matthews and his sidekicks at PMS-NBC are going to have a rough night tonight throughout their evening news programs. Between him, Lawrence O'Butthead, Sargeant Schults,Maddcow and the Dodo commentators that assumed it was a "White Republican" who planted the bombs, they must all feel like a child sent to the "Dufass/Clown Corner" of their fourth grade classroom.
And they weren't even adults! It was a pair of young adults from a foreign nation.
OOPS!
:piss2:

Link to these people assuming it was a "White Republican"?

Many insinuated the bombings were linked to possibly tax or patriot day, which logically would leave on to believe, right leaning, tea party, republican. It was what was put out by many.

Here is Axelrod's quote: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...gh_the_presidents_mind_is_it_was_tax_day.html

Now, I believe Axelrod, who I consider a smart man, was very calculating on how he made his statement sound.

:oops:
Chris Matthews and his sidekicks at PMS-NBC are going to have a rough night tonight throughout their evening news programs. Between him, Lawrence O'Butthead, Sargeant Schults,Maddcow and the Dodo commentators that assumed it was a "White Republican" who planted the bombs, they must all feel like a child sent to the "Dufass/Clown Corner" of their fourth grade classroom.
And they weren't even adults! It was a pair of young adults from a foreign nation.
OOPS!
:piss2:

Link to these people assuming it was a "White Republican"?

Many insinuated the bombings were linked to possibly tax or patriot day, which logically would leave on to believe, right leaning, tea party, republican. It was what was put out by many.

Here is Axelrod's quote: Axelrod On Boston Bombing: "I'm Sure What Was Going Through The President's Mind Is It Was Tax Day" | RealClearPolitics

Now, I believe Axelrod, who I consider a smart man, was very calculating on how he made his statement sound.

When you have something like the Oklahoma City bombing happen in April 95, when you have the Atlanta bombing of a sports event like the Eric Rudolph bombing,

how on earth can you claim that it's inappropriate to point out those parallels as part of the speculation that inevitably goes on?

Seriously....

its so sad that the left celebrated the boston bombings, just like the last few mass murders. Yipee! now we can blame all those evil Republicans on MSNBC !!!!!

This thread has mostly been commented on by people who obviously haven't been watching MSNBC's coverage this week.

Love them or hate them, they actually didn't get anything wrong this week.

They didn't try to create the news; they followed the news.

I would have to see some links to where they got things wrong, but MSNBC did not single out two brown guys in the crowd and then ostracize them even after they came forward voluntarily to the police, who later cleared them.

MSNBC never made any claim about a Saudi national being taken into custody.

MSNBC did not report that there 12 deaths all day. They got the number right the whole time.

MSNBC was the only network two days ago that would not confirm an arrest that actually never occurred.

It was FOX and the NY Post, owned by Newscorp, along with others, who made up all that shit.

I love it, they haven't mentioned {u know who) so far in the press conference, that liberal governor better not give barry any credit as he is speaking now.

It's called unbiased journalism, Foxbot.

Anti-Vietnam leftist bombings ended 40 years ago btw.

Seems that liberal scum media botched the reporting...No surprise there, much like the ignorance of liberal posters. :eusa_whistle:

I love it, they haven't mentioned {u know who) so far in the press conference, that liberal governor better not give barry any credit as he is speaking now.

Oh you know Barry boy will be taking the bows over the capture.

Forum List

Back