'Major NBC/CNN Oops',Oh Noo! Bombing Suspects Aren't Regular White Working Americans?

and remember when Chris Matthews blamed the Gifford Shooting over Sarah Palin's shooting of a reindeer? or was it a very small moose who stunted its growth caused it smoked.

Cable news has given this story about 10,000 times the amount of commentary it needed.

The worst for me is the so-called 'expert' analysis from idiots who supposedly were in the FBI or were hostage negotiators,

guys like Clint VanZandt on MSNBC, who they always drag out in the situations, who rambles on and on with his 'expertise'

but never ever ever says anything of value. All he does is take common knowledge and common sense and dress it up to sound like it was his genius that figured it out.

...and makes good money doing it, the dick!

:oops:
Chris Matthews and his sidekicks at PMS-NBC are going to have a rough night tonight throughout their evening news programs. Between him, Lawrence O'Butthead, Sargeant Schults,Maddcow and the Dodo commentators that assumed it was a "White Republican" who planted the bombs, they must all feel like a child sent to the "Dufass/Clown Corner" of their fourth grade classroom.
And they weren't even adults! It was a pair of young adults from a foreign nation.
OOPS!
:piss2:

This arguement is Bullshit. One mention by a newscaster that it "might" be right wing radicals and you guys go into full victimhood alert. Rush and Hannity jumped on this and here you guys are posting their thoughts onto these boards. It's comical, listen to right wing radio and about a day or two later you will see their very same arguments parroted on this board.
Except that Hannity and Rush are more correct, as always.

Yea, they did a bang up job during the last election. They love this shit, if they can get you mouth breathers riled up it means more money for them.

if they really wanted the suspect to surrender just a few minutes ago, all they had to do was play Micheal Boltons Greatest Hits CD Full Blast, right at him !!!

Any libs want to deny that the lib media weren't salivating over these bomb suspects being White, Church going, Tea Party NRA members, here's the evidence:

David-Sirota-Lets-hope-Boston-Marathon-bomber-white-American.png

Chris Matthews: 'Normally' Domestic Terrorists 'Tend to Be on the Far Right' | NewsBusters

CNN Analyst Suggests 'Right-Wing Extremists' Could Be Behind Boston Bombing | NewsBusters

Shameful: New York Times Columnist Nicholas Kristof Links Boston Explosion to GOP, Others Pile On | NewsBusters

Al Sharpton's Radio Producer Tweets Speculation That 'Anti-Gov' Group Behind Boston Marathon Bombings | NewsBusters

Chris Matthews: Did Boston Bombing Have Anything To Do With Tax Day? | NewsBusters

ABC Speculates: Was Boston 'Homegrown Terror?' Features Mark Potok on 'Extreme Right' | NewsBusters

CNN Won't Call Out Barney Frank for Politicizing Boston Bombing, But MSNBC Did | NewsBusters

Randi Rhodes Explodes: Rush, Sean, Glenn, Michele Bachmann, Peter King! They're All Terrorists! | NewsBusters

Actual Salon Headline: 'Let?s Hope the Boston Marathon Bomber Is a White American' | NewsBusters

MSNBC Brings On Harvard Professor to Speculate ?Far Right? May Be Responsible For Boston Attack | NewsBusters

MSNBC Brings on Guest To Wonder About Bomber's Message: 'Abortion?' 'Taxes?' 'Tea Party?' | NewsBusters

I don't see "White Republicans" blamed anywhere.

From the first link:
Just hours after explosions rocked the Boston Marathon on Monday, Chris Matthews speculated, "Normally domestic terrorists, people, tend to be on the far right." He then reconsidered and suggested, "...That’s not a good category, just extremists, let’s call them that."

Chris Matthews, who was mentioned in the OP.

So it is exactly as I said. Some people have a filter in their head that changes "right wing extremist" into "White Republicans". :lol:

Last edited:

From the first link:
Just hours after explosions rocked the Boston Marathon on Monday, Chris Matthews speculated, "Normally domestic terrorists, people, tend to be on the far right." He then reconsidered and suggested, "...That’s not a good category, just extremists, let’s call them that."

So it is exactly as I said. Some people have a filter in their head that changes "right wing extremist" into "White Republicans". :lol:
He said "White American". Read much?

No, he did not. Matthews called them extremists. Right wing extremists. Not "Regular White Working Americans" as claimed in the topic title. Not "White Republicans" as claimed in the OP.

It's funny. The Left is trying to pin it on right wing extremists while the Right is trying to pin it on all Muslims.

The illogic of both sides is hysterical. The hypocrisy of both is blatant and outrageous.

Yeah, now the transparent democrat pols are re-introducing a bill to restore the death penalty. Predictable a-holes.

I donno they sure look Caucasian to me.

Nice, build up a strawman, then attack him, and claim victory.

Yes, but "white Republicans", being it was Tax Day and Patriot Day, that was the speculation, even Axelrod played for it.

and remember when Chris Matthews blamed the Gifford Shooting over Sarah Palin's shooting of a reindeer? or was it a very small moose who stunted its growth caused it smoked.

I think it was the picture of a bull's eye drawn on a map.

From the first link:

Yeah, would you claim that you don't see blacks mentioned if Rush Limbaugh had said, "Let's hope it's a black guy?"

Keep trying. I'll keep laughing while you spin, spin, spin.

:lol::lol::lol:

David-Sirota-Lets-hope-Boston-Marathon-bomber-white-American.png

Chris Matthews: 'Normally' Domestic Terrorists 'Tend to Be on the Far Right' | NewsBusters

CNN Analyst Suggests 'Right-Wing Extremists' Could Be Behind Boston Bombing | NewsBusters

Shameful: New York Times Columnist Nicholas Kristof Links Boston Explosion to GOP, Others Pile On | NewsBusters

Al Sharpton's Radio Producer Tweets Speculation That 'Anti-Gov' Group Behind Boston Marathon Bombings | NewsBusters

Chris Matthews: Did Boston Bombing Have Anything To Do With Tax Day? | NewsBusters

ABC Speculates: Was Boston 'Homegrown Terror?' Features Mark Potok on 'Extreme Right' | NewsBusters

CNN Won't Call Out Barney Frank for Politicizing Boston Bombing, But MSNBC Did | NewsBusters

Randi Rhodes Explodes: Rush, Sean, Glenn, Michele Bachmann, Peter King! They're All Terrorists! | NewsBusters

Actual Salon Headline: 'Let?s Hope the Boston Marathon Bomber Is a White American' | NewsBusters

MSNBC Brings On Harvard Professor to Speculate ?Far Right? May Be Responsible For Boston Attack | NewsBusters

MSNBC Brings on Guest To Wonder About Bomber's Message: 'Abortion?' 'Taxes?' 'Tea Party?' | NewsBusters

From the first link:

Of course he saw whites were mentioned. But lib aren't interested in facts.

He's pretending the whole thing didn't happen, after the hope these killers where White Americans, blew up in their faces.

Forum List

Back